sharedtalk

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
www.sharedtalk.com

I try learn Japanese here, but the people run this site keeps banning me for no reason. Can any of you create an account for me, with some random name, and then I will change the email address information to myself.

OR BETTER SOMEONE HACK THIS SITE FOR ME. (if that is allowed here)

Last edited by a moderator:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
For a fee.... $30 USD via PayPal and I'll open one for you.

Suvlaco

Jun 9, 2009
www.sharedtalk.com

I try learn Japanese here, but the people run this site keeps banning me for no reason. Can any of you create an account for me, with some random name, and then I will change the email address information to myself.

OR BETTER SOMEONE HACK THIS SITE FOR ME. (if that is allowed here)

There's usually a reason people get banned on websites. Are you trying to study the language, or are you trying to hook up with women?

For a fee.... $30 USD via PayPal and I'll open one for you.

This man is the go to guy.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
There's usually a reason people get banned on websites. Are you trying to study the language, or are you trying to hook up with women?

Study of course. I only tried once with a girl, maybe that's how they find and ban me. The people who run that site is just so cruel.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Well I guess you don't want it THAT badly if you're not going to dish out $30 to learn Japanese. Too bad for you, eh?