Anyone based in Japan want to help me out with a website

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
Anyone here based in japan

are you able to help me out with access to a website?

the site is http://www.aroma-p.com

from here we can view trailers etc but of course its impossible to join the site as it looks as though u need to have japanese address details etc

If anyones got any ideas on how they could help me out with access so that i can make some of the content available here then please do let me know (funds available should it require membership to the named site..)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You could always pay one of us to open an account, download the material and send it to you by way of disk. Pm me if you want it.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i think you could at least reply to aquamarine offer... even if it's to refuse it

asking for something without a little politeness won't bring you very far IMHO

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
i think you could at least reply to aquamarine offer... even if it's to refuse it

asking for something without a little politeness won't bring you very far IMHO
What that man said.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Actually he did. I've been busy off my ass so I haven't got around to doing much more than glance at the page he posted up. Anyone else wanna take on this job?

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
yeah as aqua said - we had been communicating but I understand he's been busy so i entered the thread again ;-)

sorry should have said originally -

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
well then i'm sorry too, for not minding my own business... but it looked so rude that i couldn't keep my mouth shut :p