SDMT-860 - Do you know any VERY similar JAV movies?

Safadinho

Dec 26, 2021
Hi there. I have recently stumbled upon SDMT-860 and thought it was Christmas and my birthday on the same date because it shows my ideal group sex movie.

Here is the translation of the promotional text for this title: "An ambitious work that proposes to everyone an anti-AV that emphasizes "objective / situational images" for existing AVs that focus on close-ups! - Delivering the ultimate video that shows the whole view of the orgy on the entire screen! - A fictitious club activity called "Orgy Contest" ○ The standard of orgy AV that no one has seen, depicting the sweat, tears and indecent youth of school students, is born here!"

The key phrase for me is: "shows the whole view of the orgy on the entire screen" and could justifiably also state "for the entire time", as it does.

This concept is talking about the exact issue that annoyed me deeply with most other group sex scenes or movies - the cuts to lose-ups or change of focus on individual participants. This, in my humble opinion, is even more annoying and unnecessary in JAV because of the pixelation. Why waste effort and money to hire a large number of participants when you only show two or three persons engaged in sex for 90% of the time anyway?

Unfortunately, I believe that SDMT-860 is unique in this sense, but if not, this is probably the correct forum to ask all of the experts to prove me wrong. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• SDMT-860.jpg
    SDMT-860.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 115

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
OPEN-0604

1open0604pl.jpg

Reactions: Safadinho

Safadinho

Dec 26, 2021
Thanks a lot. Found it and ffwd-ed through it quickly. While this had potential definitely, it feels more like an industrial documentary. It looks like it has been filmed in an aircraft hangar, i.e. the total number of participants is too high to be shown together and there is constant zooming to focus on just a few people, one couple only and even just kissing or a pair of jiggling tits. All very well but not comparable to what I am looking for and SDMT-860 specifically.
I appreciate your help though!

Reactions: Qubit

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
It looks like it has been filmed in an aircraft hangar
I had a lot of fun reading your reply, lol. To be honest, I've never even watched the movie, I just knew that it exists.

Sorry that it doesn't match your expectation. I think that there are a couple of others based on my memory.