[SDDL-122] 綾波涼 / Ryo Ayanami - 乳房セクレタリー / Breast secretary

NordicWide

May 30, 2017
Hey everyone,
A kind Akiba-Online user wanted this shared to all of you. Please thank the kind user for being so generous!

71ix96N806L._AC_SL1000_.jpg SDDL-122.jpg

Title: 乳房セクレタリー / Breast secretary
Name: 綾波涼 / Ryo Ayanami
ID: SDDL-122
Release Date: 2015/12/14
Length: 83 minutes
Maker: SODクリエイト
File Format: iso
iso File Size: 3.12GB

Attachments

• SDDL-122.torrent
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,111
Reactions: Dadagiri

tennet342

Aug 27, 2019
Hey everyone,
A kind Akiba-Online user wanted this shared to all of you. Please thank the kind user for being so generous!

View attachment 2088828 View attachment 2088835

Title: 乳房セクレタリー / Breast secretary
Name: 綾波涼 / Ryo Ayanami
ID: SDDL-122
Release Date: 2015/12/14
Length: 83 minutes
Maker: SODクリエイト
File Format: iso
iso File Size: 3.12GB
The Torrent File for This doesn't work. It downloads up to 30% then stops indefinitely and never starts up again. Can you Re-post this with a file, or torrent that works? If anyone else downloaded this file, can you upload it here? I know it did work before so people do have it. Either way, help or a response would be appreciated.

Reactions: classic jav

NordicWide

May 30, 2017
Hey, I'm afraid I purchased this for a user on Akiba who mainly use to frequented the defunct junior idol section. As such I doubt they're still around now that this section is gone. As it's not my cup of tea I didn't keep it after making it for them, so your best bet is to hope they see it and re-post it. Good luck!

tennet342

Aug 27, 2019
Hey, I'm afraid I purchased this for a user on Akiba who mainly use to frequented the defunct junior idol section. As such I doubt they're still around now that this section is gone. As it's not my cup of tea I didn't keep it after making it for them, so your best bet is to hope they see it and re-post it. Good luck
Well, that's a bust. Do you know the user you gave this to?