Scanlover?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
April Fools Day at Scanlover, beware of the survey.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
I never pass the ''you are too cheap'' :evillaugh:

A couple of years back, people deleted their HD when SL joke said IPs where logged for copyright claims or something like that, so... yeah... beware... it is not April 1st over here, though...

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
Yeah, WTF? am I now banned for real?

tells me I'm a cheap ass and then states

"We reserve the right to use the information you have submitted together with your account details to help with any possible future legal investigations:"

along with my ip address and email and everything

if you ask me it's a little nerve racking for a joke :eek:y:

maybe i'll get the joke when it's over :ban:

michaeldon1

Jan 23, 2008
I got past the survey,but still got banned.....I don't remember this last April Fools?????:miserable:

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
I got past the survey,but still got banned.....I don't remember this last April Fools?????:miserable:

Last year, it was the thumbnails being upside down... they actually said last year that they wouldn't make this kind of jokes again... but one should not believe promises made on April Fool's... xater thinks... :evillaugh:

michaeldon1

Jan 23, 2008
I got past the survey,but got banned for being a pedophile.....which is harsh...I mean a jokes a joke,but this is a little too far.....

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
I presume it will resume after midnight, April 1st, in Samoa, which will be 9pm in Sydney & 11pm in New Zealand on April 2nd. This makes 2 days of no access for this part of the world. They should use the down time to fix the bugs in the system.

In Australia, our custom is to only play the jokes before noon, not all day.

Jul 1, 2009
I don't find that forum very convenient... uploading pictures as separate attachments is both annoying and wastes forum bandwidth that filehosters would be better at providing. :thief:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I've had a look around there and it doesn't seem anything special.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
SLF is better organized than AO, but it's lacking in diversity. Akiba's diversity has attracted a slue of uploaders, some good, some not so good. I also believe AO's IV community is much better than SLF.

I also love Asian women cause I love Asian women. Actually, I love all women, can't think of a country or continent of women I don't enjoy.:pandalaugh:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It was not something I found very interesting, SLF. I really enjoy the diversity here I never know for sure what I am in the mood for.

I am not sure why I like Asian women, I do not see it being the age thing though. I had a thing with this Vietmanese woman once, she was middle aged and looked it, but small, hard working, sharp as a whip and very good company. I do not love all women, but I do find myself attracted to a variety of different ones. Younger women have an unspoiled quality about them that many women, especially models, lack. But then again I think Grace Park,(who is 36), is pretty effing hot,(anyone see her on Human Target? woozers! and soon to be on the new Hawaii Five-0 !), so I can be all over the place on this.

(attaching pictures of Grace Park, for my own amusement and perhaps someone elses enjoyment as well)