Scanlover down?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

FalconCAF

Apr 11, 2007
For two days now I've been getting the dreaded 404 error at scanlover site. I know that they were re building the site and had the forum running still. Have they changed the url or just hit a stag?

Falcon

shagabuga

Sep 26, 2008
My old account doesn't seem to work anymore. I can't get access to any scanlover-page anymore. Has the site become an exclusive forum or is it still possible to register?

bearhunt

Feb 19, 2008
they ban some countries to save on bandwidth i believe, i talked to one of the admins and they recommended to use a usa proxy or something, which i now use and it works fine :D

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
they ban some countries to save on bandwidth i believe, i talked to one of the admins and they recommended to use a usa proxy or something, which i now use and it works fine :D
Would you be kind enough to share the proxy with us?

:bow-pray:

yuiseto

Dec 25, 2009
You can have a proxy. dude
Go to: sockusa.net
Reg an account
and then using proxy
cheer!