uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I think people just may have not seen your last post since it was the last one before a new page got started, nothing to worry about. :eek:k:

Miss Yuma only received a third of the vote? :rainyday: I better fly to Japan to console her. :love:

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
I think people just may have not seen your last post since it was the last one before a new page got started,

You know for a multipage thread that strangely happens alot at akiba forums. Similarly the 1st post of the page will get most appreciations and in case you have posted a video, most downloads.

@uk21
com'on dude. Saori Hara alliance was more organized than the Congress in America (seriously). TOOOOOOOOOOOO bad she quit coz the alliance was growing. Now obviously people (including me) don't check thread regularly. But that doesn't mean, we don't appreciate your efforts.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
picture.php

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I think people just may have not seen your last post since it was the last one before a new page got started, nothing to worry about. :eek:k:

You know for a multipage thread that strangely happens alot at akiba forums. Similarly the 1st post of the page will get most appreciations and in case you have posted a video, most downloads.

Hi Sir lowleg26 & channel2556

I want to apologize to both of you, well all of the SHA in fact, for the last post.
you are both right of course, plus I know I came across..well arrogant, a bit of a ****(you can put your own word here).:punch:

Just want to say sorry..:bow-pray:

@uk21
com'on dude. Saori Hara alliance was more organized than the Congress in America (seriously). TOOOOOOOOOOOO bad she quit coz the alliance was growing. Now obviously people (including me) don't check thread regularly. But that doesn't mean,we don't appreciate your efforts..

Once again I know want you saying channel2556, plus I know all of the members of SHA appreciate my posts etc, I will never take that for granted.:nooo:

Plus I know Miss Saori has been retired nearly a year now :miserable: aand of course other members have moved on to other girls, I know this. People get bored of seeing the same old stuff etc. But I not saying any of you will just forget Miss Saori , you just draw a line under and move on.:dunno:

That's why I will try to keep this thread going, for me as much as anybody else, so in my little way I can keep Miss Saori's presence, name alive..you know what I mean??:innocence:

And I do know that most of you can't come on the thread everyday, you got lives to lead, (unlike me) as it says on my Profile...
I am one washed up human being living in the UK with no direction or purpose in life :joker:

What I really trying to say is, I appreciate you and every other member coming on the Thread when you can, for that I am truly grateful.:eek:k:

Miss Yuma only received a third of the vote? :rainyday: I better fly to Japan to console her. :love:

You know how much I love Miss Saori , but even I am little surprised by how many she won by!!:surprised2: ( Sorry Miss Saori you never heard me say that):scared:

You know what Sir lowleg26, I think that's a great idea! flying to Japan, she would love that:eek:k:

Look she's looking sad...
:abandoned:
picture.php

But one of my contacts in japan caught up with her and said that her No1 fan Sir lowleg26 is on the way over...and she's got that smile back!!:cheer:
picture.php

picture.php

She's even blowing you a kiss Sir lowleg26:inlove2:
picture.php

So it looks like you gotta go now my friend, on second thoughts, I think all the members of the SHA should go to Japan as well, Just to give you some support!:perfectplan: ( well we can dream)

may i request saori hara molestation hell and bus tour on mediafire link please :please:

Hi giga.holic, I see you got the video,Saori Hara~Molester Hell(STAR205). thanks for the links to the AVI version.:eek:k:
But I will put up a small MKV version on the thread at a later date, plus sorry for the lack of any updates to the mkv section.
There are a few more videos to get uploaded and posted..I will get there I promise.:eek:k:

thank you so much for this very very great thread. love it!!!

Hi ohms_18, no thank you so much, I appreciate you coming on the thread.:bow-pray:

wow u guys are lucky thanks to Uk21 if not u this thread wont be exist
luv Ms.Saori :grassdance:

Hi lubaka, you flatter me with your kind words.:flattered: But without the rest of the SHA, this thread would not exist...so thanks.:bow-pray:

So I leave you with some wallpapers you may like...
:beautiful:

picture.php

View attachment 573843....widescreen version

picture.php

View attachment 573844....widescreen version

Thanks again guys for Voting and making Miss Saori the winner!!!:yahoo:

picture.php

Take care....:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
nice to see familiar faces around here hows it going guys?!
good work on the updates sir uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
picture.php

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

nice to see familiar faces around here hows it going guys?!

Welcome back Sir alternity,it's nice to have you back on the thread :eek:k:( I thought everybody had gone and left me), there are few SHA members which I have not seen for a long time like Sir boyen(since november in fact, just hope he's ok):dunno:

good work on the updates sir uk21

Thanks Sir alternity...Now my friend, how come you have not said a word about Miss Saori winning the JAV Hot Body Tournament.:surprised2:... it's probably because SARAH is retiring.:...:

Yes I'm going to miss that Crazy girl!:miserable:
picture.php

Well guys , a while back I posted a little video of Miss Saori in silent movie for the Superheadz camera Harinezumi 2
Go here for that video, At the bottom of the post http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1473418&postcount=210

well here are two Ad pics for you and a very small silent video of Miss Saori....

picture.php

picture.php

[youtube]b7l61sQNNj8[/youtube]

Saori Hara-Superheadz 02
2.13MB FLV

http://www.mediafire.com/?my2drgj3qf1b4ib

Yes I know it's less than 30 seconds but it's Miss Saori, plus it's shot from a nice angle!:joker:

So I leave you with a few pics, ( yes I keep saying this) you may have seen these before, but you know it's......Saorin :beautiful:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well I hope you enjoy this little post, so until next time..take care!:bow-pray:
uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
picture.php

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I just want to say I've Added these vids to the MKV section....

Saori Hara~Molester Hell(STAR205)
f84881d904c30f428b1cb0e57065f9fe_43258.jpg

Saori Hara~Time That She Takes Off Her Clothes(STAR209)
783061e0337603f0aa8cd0861660ca61_43259.jpg

Saori Hara~Frustrated Woman Who Tempts With Her Seductive Hip(STAR214)
926a656eb3bef6b99f68b0264edb86ad_43260.jpg

Plus I've added the MKV rips that best1234 did a while back, also to the MKV section. Thanks again best1234 !!!:eek:k:

Saori Hara~Swelter Love Juice Sex(STAR235)
dd294836486ff783f970673da5e5e902_43267.jpg

Saori Hara~Let Her Go Into Men's Spa With Only A Towel(STAR239)
b482981c032c196283c8fa38037446b9_43268.jpg

Saori Hara~B.I.V. Beautiful Impact Vision(STAR242)
f553830a0ddf78edbefafc68154f0dc4_43269.jpg

Saori Hara~r*** Ward(STAR245)
6c5ec938b80ab0547813fdc05fb39fb0_43270.jpg

Saori Hara~Super Popular AV Idols in Dream Collaboration Won't Be Wetting Life is Turbulent! Games at SOD Headquarters(STAR250)
39b9e6c80e82def6df34dc1f9547b2de_43272.jpg

Saori Hara~Anniversary! 2 Days 1 Night Hot Spring Trip!(STAR254)
889ea5a95c8fc45770445611ddc61c18_43273.jpg

So go here if you want to download any......
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1167092&postcount=1

Back soon...so until then have a nice pic of you know who!

Miss Saori:beautiful:
picture.php

Take care.....
uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks a million Sir uk21 for the wonderful updates. Any update about Miss Saori shall always bring us so many moments of joy. Your amazing dedication to the SHA's thread is greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful day my SHA's members and friends.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
picture.php

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for the wonderful updates. Any update about Miss Saori shall always bring us so many moments of joy. Your amazing dedication to the SHA's thread is greatly appreciated.

Hi Sir icsaigon, thank you so much for your always inspiring words.:bow-pray:

picture.php

Well I feel very depressed today, the reason..Miss Saori's Blog & official website have both been taken offline!:notagain:

As you probably know this is my main source for all these beautiful pictures, but as I did not get all the pictures off the blog, I've lost the chance to get them forever...also all of Miss Saori's blog entries are lost to us all forever too.:sigh:

I feel gutted about this, I really do.., I'm sorry to let the SHA down, as I should have save all the pictures when I had the chance( I hate myself for this):defeat:

I do know of a few chinese websites which may have some of Miss Saori's blog pics which I have not got(I hope):perhaps:

Sorry for going on about this, I know some of you may think it's not a big deal?? But to me losing them pictures and the blog being shut down is saying THE END..( you know what I mean) But what can I do???:giveup:

Anyway I want to end with something, well light...so here are a few more art pics for you...

Thanks to intisariwarrior,sangpendosa,melvinjaycendana & halogennan for this art...:hero:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some art from Miss Saori herself( well from her blog from 25thAUG 2009 )..pretty good I think.:perfectplan:
picture.php

Plus here is a little video of a guy called Kho doing some stencil art of Miss Saori:casual:

[youtube]lm59ywJmmHk[/youtube]

Well I leave you with this little pic of Miss Saori from her....

Miss Saori...The Memories, how time flies by.....:...:
picture.php

Well sorry for going on at the top of this post, But I hope you enjoyed the art anyway??

So take care and I will be back ASAP..:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Well I feel very depressed today, the reason..Miss Saori's Blog & official website have both been taken offline!:notagain:

As you probably know this is my main source for all these beautiful pictures, but as I did not get all the pictures off the blog, I've lost the chance to get them forever...also all of Miss Saori's blog entries are lost to us all forever too.:sigh:

I feel gutted about this, I really do.., I'm sorry to let the SHA down, as I should have save all the pictures when I had the chance( I hate myself for this):defeat:

I do know of a few chinese websites which may have some of Miss Saori's blog pics which I have not got(I hope):perhaps:

Sorry for going on about this, I know some of you may think it's not a big deal?? But to me losing them pictures and the blog being shut down is saying THE END..( you know what I mean) But what can I do???:giveup:

Hi uk21 and all Saori Hara fans, I just passed around here by accident (chance?), and I thought this could be helpful, at least from the archival point of view:

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.harasaori.com/*
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://blog.livedoor.jp/harasaori/*

You can see individual pages or files, or browse the entire site(s), as it was at a given time.

This site archived quite a lot of stuff, it has also kept a few pictures. :tea:
There always a delay between the archiving time and the availability of the data (around 6 months), so more stuff should still come later. :byebye:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Hi changshan
Thanks for the link my friend and coming on the thread, but is it really Miss Saori on facebook??:dunno:

I've been on facebook before reading the Miss Saori's posts etc, but the link you gave is new to me, but is it really miss Saori , As she posted a few of her videos on there, using my links! plus I find one of Sir alternity's wallpapers on there.:surprised:

So if it's you Miss Saori , you can use my links anytime, and I bet Sir alternity would not mind using his art.:eek:k:

Hi uk21 and all Saori Hara fans, I just passed around here by accident (chance?), and I thought this could be helpful, at least from the archival point of view:

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.harasaori.com/*
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://blog.livedoor.jp/harasaori/*

You can see individual pages or files, or browse the entire site(s), as it was at a given time.

This site archived quite a lot of stuff, it has also kept a few pictures. :tea:
There always a delay between the archiving time and the availability of the data (around 6 months), so more stuff should still come later. :byebye:

Hi elgringo14

Thanks for them links, any source is helpful getting the missing pics, I appreciate it.:bow-pray:

So I will leave you with this flash photo album from the special website for Miss Saori's book My Real Name is Mai Kato Why I became an AV Girl
picture.php

picture.php

There is a zip file attached at the bottom of this post, so once you unzipped it, just right click and open with your web browser and just click over the picture you want to see.:eek:k:

Before I go, just want to say the first post on this thread with all the Small MKV videos has gone for some reason...:why: so don't worry I will repost all the videos ASAP..

well take care and see you soon...:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
im not so sure if its her real account.... maybe made by a fan....either way its nice to see ms saori hara again.... i really miss her....

and i dont mind if she use my work:grassdance:

by the way hows it going guys?!

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Well before I say anything else, just want to say a BIG thank you to chompy, elgringo14 and especially IdolFun for all their help in trying to get that first post back to normal...thanks guys!!!:hero::bow-pray:

So if you want to download any of Miss Saori's videos, the DVD covers, links are up again and importantly to me the start of this thread..Miss Saori's bio!!:yahoo:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1167092&postcount=1

I will attach the screenshots for each video on the first post ASAP:exhausted:

im not so sure if its her real account.... maybe made by a fan....either way its nice to see ms saori hara again.... i really miss her....

and i dont mind if she use my work:grassdance:

by the way hows it going guys?!

Hi Sir alternity, now where have you been my friend( Taking the lovely Sarah out again, I bet!)

Look she smiling for a reason...:joker:
picture.php

Only joking Sir alternity, but I know you like the idea:perfectplan:

Sorry guys for going off topic,:punch: maybe I should open a thread for Sarah one day...

Well back to Miss Saori, your probably right Sir alternity about the facebook page being made by a fan, if it is, he or she is more obsess than me.( that's just crazy):ridiculed:

Here is a nice wallpaper from that facebook page, which I think is a work of art( I might have seen it somewhere before) looks like bit like Sir alternity's work???:puzzled:
picture.php

And a nice pic of Miss Saori from the same page, but with a nice logo on.
picture.php

Here a few more pics, but logo free( how we like it) I might start putting the SHA logo on all the pics on the thread in the future?

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

But if it is truly you Miss Saori on that facebook page , I love the logos on the pictures and you can use all my video links anytime( well their your videos in the first place)..:bow-pray:

If it is not you Miss Saori on that facebook page, you can still use anything off this thread, if thats ok with the rest of the SHA that is.
keeping Miss Saori Hara's name alive is all that counts to me. so thanks for that facebook page...:eek:k:

well sorry for this boring post guys:dozingoff:, my words are boring , not the pics of of course ..it's Miss Saori!!

So thanks again chompy, elgringo14 and IdolFun:hero:

Talk to you all soon...

uk21
picture.php

edtorious

Jan 9, 2009
Anybody knows where I can get a copy of Saori's biography book and hopefully one translated in english? :please:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Anybody knows where I can get a copy of Saori's biography book and hopefully one translated in english? :please:

Hi edtorious Thanks for coming on the thread, yes I've got the Miss Saori's biography book My Real Name is Mai Kato Why I became an AV Girl which she is holding in the pic below...
picture.php

you will not find a english translation( believe me I've tried to find one!), so I'm trying to translate the book, when I've done I put it up on the thread, when that will be I can't say??:exhausted:

But if anybody knows of a english copy, please PM me or just post it on this thread, we all would be very very grateful!!:bow-pray:

Anyway thanks edtorious for your question:eek:k: sorry I can't be much help..

So I'm going to leave you with a few pics of Miss Saori...you may have seen these before(yes I keep on saying that!)

These are from 2008 I think...doing a event for her video Clear water:perfectplan:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this pic from 2009 ( which I like alot) Miss Saori the ninja Girl:please:
picture.php

I hope you enjoy the pics, more soon..:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

edtorious

Jan 9, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Hi edtorious Thanks for coming on the thread, yes I've got the Miss Saori's biography book My Real Name is Mai Kato Why I became an AV Girl which she is holding in the pic below...
picture.php

you will not find a english translation( believe me I've tried to find one!), so I'm trying to translate the book, when I've done I put it up on the thread, when that will be I can't say??:exhausted:

But if anybody knows of a english copy, please PM me or just post it on this thread, we all would be very very grateful!!:bow-pray:

Anyway thanks edtorious for your question:eek:k: sorry I can't be much help..

Thanks for the response! Does the book come in digital copy? I wonder if it will be possible to just use a software translator or copy and paste in Google Translator? Anyway, if you still want to translate it yourself and share to everyone, I'm sure all of us non-japanese speakers will greatly appreciate your effort. So take your time and I hope you'll share whenever you're ready. Thanks. :bow-pray::bow-pray::bow-pray::eek:k:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thanks for the response! Does the book come in digital copy? I wonder if it will be possible to just use a software translator or copy and paste in Google Translator? Anyway, if you still want to translate it yourself and share to everyone, I'm sure all of us non-japanese speakers will greatly appreciate your effort. So take your time and I hope you'll share whenever you're ready. Thanks. :bow-pray::bow-pray::bow-pray::eek:k:

Hi edtorious

Its no problem for the response, my friend, but I am sorry for this slow reply.:notagain:
Anyway about the digital copy of the book, I looked and I can not find one anywhere, but that's not to say it's not available somewhere??:dunno:

If you did get a digital copy, I presume it would be in the PDF format, but it might say this is copyright material, when you try to copy the digital copy of the book. But say it let's you copy it , you can convert the whole PDF into Word document or something like that...and then you can try to translate bits at a time with Google Translator? using copy and paste , it won't be that precise a translation. :casual:

Try translating some of the JAV title's using Google Translator and you see what I mean ( I know this going off topic here, sorry Miss Saori):notagain:

Like this JAV from HUNT...this Studio have some of the longest title's you ever see!!:dizzy:

HUNT508
温泉旅館で卓球をするノーブラ浴衣女子は、熱中し過ぎて、はだける胸元に気付かない! そんな見えそうで見えない乳チラ姿をじっと見ていたら、目線が合い怒られると思いきやチラ見野郎の僕を誘っ て来た!
555882.thumb

google translation=
Table Tennis Women's yukata bra to the hot springs at an inn, unaware of the chest too much enthusiasm, Hadakeru! The guy came and invited me to see trees and flickering when I was staring at the flickering appearance seen such milk can not see otherwise, and be angry eye eye!

Translation=
At a Hot Springs Inn, a Young Lady in a Cotton Kimono Plays Ping-Pong Without a Bra and in Her Excitement, She Doesn't Realize That Her Chest is Becoming Exposed! Unable to Take My Eyes Away From Her Breasts Which Would Appear One Second and Be Covered the Next, I Thought She Would Become Upset With Me For Trying to Get Glimpses, But Instead, She Proceeded to Make An Advance!

Anyway you see what I mean, but it does a good job most of the time, so you could get away with it and get some understanding of the book..if you can get a digital copy of the book that is...

Sorry I could not be much help edtorious in finding a digital copy of the book, but I could scan the book and put it on the thread some time in the near future and you can have a look and you could try to have a go at translating it yourself...:bingo:

Anyway guys thanks for still coming on the thread and I still have not put the screenshots of Miss Saori's videos back on the mkv section yet!!..SORRY!:punch:

So I'm going to leave you with some various pics of Miss Saori , some from the early days( wearing the black jacket) to some events etc..:perfectplan:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Miss Saori gives her talk, but she looks rather sad..:sigh:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Look someone is spying on our leader!!!:eek:mg:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Look who I found in my works locker again!!..come on Miss Saori your going to get me the sack, oh well I don't mind!:goodmood:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plus here are some nice Juicyhoney snapshots which capture the personality or essence ....of Miss Saori very well I think!:beautiful:

Juicyhoney snapshots.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

And my personal collection( I wish!!):please:
picture.php

I hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane
so take care guys..more Juicyhoney stuff soon.
:bow-pray:
uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Good to see you all... Many thanks indeed...

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for the wonderful updates. It's always an enjoyment to see anything on Miss Saori Hara. I understand that you have put a lot of work into it. Therefore, I truly appreciate it!

Furthermore, it's always good to see the SHA's members and friends who have been continue to contribute to the thread.

Have a wonderful day to all.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for the wonderful updates. It's always an enjoyment to see anything on Miss Saori Hara. I understand that you have put a lot of work into it. Therefore, I truly appreciate it!

Hi Sir icsaigon, your words, they always encourage me to carry on with this thread, so Thank you!!:bow-pray:

So here like I promised more Juicy Honey stuff..,

Miss Saori Hara~Juicy Honey :perfectplan:

Juicyhoneycard
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saori Hara PROMO cards...
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rare cards..(sorry for the small scans)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Uncut sheets..signed by Miss Saori !!!....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Other....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So you got some of them nice cards, now your need the Saori Hara Official Card Collection Binder..this is mine!::joker:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I hope your eyes are ok, now time for....

Miss Saori Juicyhoney Rookie 2009 event..with Miri Yaguchi...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php