Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
yeah just in time sir lowleg:eek:k:

ill drink to that sir uk21.....:cheer:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Have a wonderful and healthy birthday Sir uk21.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

A BIG thank you again guys for wishing me Happy Birthday, it really means alot to me!!:bow-pray:

Yes I'm one year older and no wiser!:notagain:

And I said this before Sir lowleg26, But welcome back my friend!!!:eek:k:

Look I even got a birthday cake off Miss saori(well I wish!!):perfectplan:

picture.php

Thanks again..and I see you back here tomorrow!:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

yes I know, I did say
I see you back here tomorrow!
...sorry for being late.:punch:

Oh I just want to say thanks to jojopop, who told me about a dead link on the MKV section. :bow-pray:
I've added a new link to 40.Saori Hara~SOD Graduation Disc 4.:eek:k:

Well today I thought you would like a look at some Art, What kind of art you say..well Miss Saori art of course:perfectplan:

Not art by Miss Saori herself, but by different people who have in there own way, tried to capture Miss Saori in Art.

So Thanks to keichi kun89,earache j, papaninja, dg artist, samosvulter, billgoldberg & KLSADAKO for their artwork.:eek:k:

A manga Miss Saori
picture.php

Now I think Miss Saori would laugh at this.
picture.php

Now the next ones , I will put the artwork first, then the photo that Inspired it.

Miss Saori as psylocke from the X MEN( I think she would look great in the wonder woman costume)
picture.php

picture.php

The next one's are all from one of my favorites photosets X-City - Saori Hara - Silky..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This time I put the photo first, You know it so well....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the best one in my humble opinion..by a guy called alternity, you may know him??:puzzled:
picture.php

So there you go..I hope you enjoyed the little Miss Saori artshow

I love to hear you comments on these pics, to see what you think??:eek:k:

Until next time..take care.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Awesome pics, uk21! :eek:k:

Thank you very much for sharing. :bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks a million Sir uk21 for sharing the fascinating artworks. Each one presents its own uniqueness.

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
awesome pictures!!! those arts are even better than mine..... those are my co deviantart artist..... thanks guys.... and thanks sir uk21:eek:k:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Sorry guys for the lack of updates to the thread!( personal stuff to sort out):bow-pray:

I'm really glad you all liked the little art show.:perfectplan:
awesome pictures!!! those arts are even better than mine..... those are my co deviantart artist..... thanks guys.... and thanks sir uk21:eek:k:

Now Sir alternity you are being modest, you have done so many great works of Miss Saori you need a award!:diploma:

I love all of them..this one I really love (cherry blossom trees and Miss Saori) is just like a dream I had once!:petrfied:
picture.php

BTW Calling all SHA members!.

Yes Miss Saori needs your vote once more, this time she's up against the JAV legend miss Sora Aoi.:nooo:

Look at Miss Saori, she's even covering her eyes at the thought of it!:notagain:
picture.php

Plus Chrono & Miro are stressed out!:scared:
picture.php

So go here to make your vote...please!!!:eek:k:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031963

I know Miss Saori can do it again!

:cheer:So good luck to Miss Saori!!!:cheer:

Thanks guys and take care!:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
As of this post, Miss Saori is in the lead! :eek:k: Don't forget to vote, people! :attention:

Its simple science, really. Saori has the more geometrically proportional buttocks, so she's sure to win. :pandalaugh:

Sora Aoi is still beautiful too, though. :shy:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just want to say thanks to all those who have voted so far:bow-pray:
Miss Saori is in the lead at this time, 11 to 7..so please vote.:eek:k:

And as Sir lowleg26 as said

Its simple science, really. Saori has the more geometrically proportional buttocks, so she's sure to win. :pandalaugh:

So there you go my friends spoken by a expert:joker:

Look Miss Saori and this crazy guy agrees with Sir lowleg26 words...So thanks Sir lowleg26 :eek:k:

picture.php

Btw Miss Yuma Asami is also in the lead over Miss Kirara Asuka..
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033511

So now let's look back at last year and see what was Miss Saori up to on this day..

Do some cooking....check
picture.php

Put on facemask...check

picture.php

Become the best christmas tree in the world...check
:please:
picture.php

picture.php

Pose next to a real christmas tree..check (No I prefer the Miss saori version, myself):pandalaugh:

picture.php

How do you like Miss saori's pink sneakers. she said " she usually don't wear pink"
picture.php

Look at some gifts from fans etc (They are all from me really):evillaugh:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the last pic of the day, of the girl herself.:beautiful:
picture.php

Well there is only one thing left to say......

picture.php

Take care....

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
nice updates sir uk21!!!! we're still leading...... im sure we'll win again:pandalaugh:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

nice updates sir uk21!!!!

Thanks Sir alternity..:eek:k:
we're still leading...... im sure we'll win again

Yes at the moment it's 16 to 8...I know I said it before, But if you have not voted, please do..

Look Miss Saori needs your HELP!!!, she just can't stand it and she's fell a sleep!
picture.php

So now let's look back in 2009 and see what was Miss Saori up to on this christmas day!

You all know she released a book called My Real Name is Mai Kato Why I became an AV Girls interview, well she was on a photoshoot for that book.
picture.php

And here is the same place, but with Miss Saori .
picture.php

picture.php

Have a meal with the girls..:perfectplan:
picture.php

Followed by a few photos:bingo:

picture.php

picture.php

Then a photoshoot
picture.php

Yes Miss Saori LOVES the snow!!
picture.php

And here is a nice one from the 5th of Dec Miss Saori with the Girls( I think you know most of them)
picture.php

More soon...:eek:k:

Take care

uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Hi SHA and friends!

Thanks a million for all the latest news and photos.

I hope things are going well for all of you.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

picture.php

Yes happy new year! 明けましておめでとうございます to Miss Saori and all the SHA!!!:cheer:

So it's new year and it's 2012 and we're still here!!.:relief:
Well never mind that it's the 1st of january and you know what that means??

:yahoo:It's Miss Saori's birthday!!!:yahoo:

Yes our leader is 24 Today, ( I wish I was 24 again!!) and I hope she's having a great time, so 誕生日おめでとう。 happy birthday!!:tea:

Well I know Miss Saori you will never visit this Thread ( if you did you probably would kill me for putting your videos on here) but have a really great day Miss Saori.:eek:k:

My little wish for this year is maybe we will see you again back on our screens!:please:

So here are few birthday messages for you ( Sorry I know they are not that good) but I hope you like them anyway...:bow-pray:

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Miss Saori for being who you are, please don't ever change!!! :beautiful:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Well just a little update on JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Semi-Final Match 5 , so far Miss Saori is leading miss Sora Aoi 19 votes to 11 votes, but it could all change!

Thanks again for everybody who has voted, but if you have not please do!:bow-pray:

No more news from Saori?

Hi kingpinn, thanks for coming on the thread, I hope you enjoy looking.:eek:k:

As to your question, I sorry to say there's no new news on Miss Saori at this time. :sigh:

But all I can tell you, she is supposed to be posting on facebook,I am not really convinced it is Miss Saori , as the last time I looked on facebook she was posting links to download her picture set's.:dunno:
I may be wrong and it is really her posting on facebook, I would be happy if it is, as I would know for sure she was ok. :relief:
To this day I still have not got a clue why she retired and if she is ok, But rest assured if I get any news I will put it on the thread.:eek:k:

Well here are a few pics which I was going to post before, but I didn't have time...so all these pics are all from 2009.( Is it me or is time just going faster these days!):dizzy:

Doing a nice photoshoot on 12th december 2009
picture.php

picture.php

:please:
picture.php

Now here are Miss Saori's partners in crime..Chrono & Miro on 17th december 2009 :cheer:
picture.php

picture.php

This is a good pic..nice one Miss Saori
picture.php

Now on the 26th december 2009, time for some cosplay!:perfectplan:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next day, let's have some more christmas cake, yes Miss Saori loves her food!:tea:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And on the next day on the 28th, Miss Saori is going to see her favorite band"Mr.Children" in TOKYO, she said she had a great time, but she cried a lot, she was really happy!!
:cry:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On the 29th a bit of a party
picture.php

And Miss Saori is holding up a drawing of your typical english guy!:joker:
picture.php

Hi look Miss Saori did get the flowers I sent her on behalf of the SHA for her birthday!( well I can dream, I really would have sent you some Miss Saori if I knew were to send them too.:petrfied:
picture.php

I hope you like the pics, you may have seen some before, but like I always say, it's Miss Saori . so it's ok!:cheer:

Thanks guys, you take care.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
yeah!!! we're still leading!!! :cheer::cheer:

sorry for not contributing at this moment guys..... i have problem with my laptop....
as soon as i buy a new one.... expect nice wallpapers from yours truly.....

happy birthday Ms. Saori Hara... and happy new year to SHA!!!!

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Sir alternity - I hope things will be working normal for you pretty soon. And we look forward to your amazing artwork and wallpapers.

Have a great day to you all.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

yeah!!! we're still leading!!! :cheer::cheer:

sorry for not contributing at this moment guys..... i have problem with my laptop....
as soon as i buy a new one.... expect nice wallpapers from yours truly.....

happy birthday Ms. Saori Hara... and happy new year to SHA!!!!

Yes Sir alternity Miss Saori is at this moment leading 22 votes to 14 Votes, So far so good !:perfectplan:

Plus a member by the name of Gabecchi, as been singing Miss Saori praises on the thread, he sounds like one of the SHA which I like.:eek:k:

Sir alternity what's this You saying sorry for not contributing,:surprised: Now you have no need to say sorry my friend, you really have done enough for me and the SHA.:bow-pray:

But that's not to say, I and the rest of the SHA don't want to see, some more of your beautiful artworks..we DO:perfectplan:

:cheer:Look Sir alternity, Miss Saori is even out on the beach giving you the victory sign, over the sea, hoping you see it!! I just know she would love your artwork:cheer:
picture.php

So Sir alternity you just take your time, but when you get that new laptop, I for one like Sir icsaigon will be looking forward to your next beautiful artwork of that beautiful girl, which I simply call Miss Saori :eek:k:

So today a mix bag, I got a few bits of Art and a small video of miss Saori , which I only found a few days ago...

But first a pic of Miss Saori back in 2005,when she was on the set of DeepSeaMonsterReigo( I might have shown you this before??)

picture.php

A AD for one of Miss Saori JAVs
picture.php

And now the art, first I put the art and then the picture that inspired it.

well the first one is not really art, more like a photoshopped picture.

And no that's not me in the picture with Miss Saori :joker:
picture.php

picture.php

Now this is one of my favourite pictures of Miss Saori ( just love her as a cat woman)...well here is the art version.
picture.php

picture.php

I just like to say thanks to whoever made the above art:eek:k:

And now for that little video, it's not much, but it's Miss Saori and that all that counts.:perfectplan:

Well I really should have found this long before now, It's from 2009

Miss Saori douga-station
picture.php

Saori Hara-douga-station.flv
5.47MB FLV

http://www.mediafire.com/?q3887y931638fx6

If you don't want to download it you can watch it here...
http://douga-station.com/pc/index.html

Well I hope you enjoy, and thanks to everybody who has voted on the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Semi-Final Match 5 so far!!:eek:k:

Take care and thanks for all your comments:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php