Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

woah this thread still strong still i hope mis.sha will come back to the scene
thx uk21

Hi lubaka welcome back, yes this little Thread is still going, I and the rest of the SHA will keep it alive as long as we can!:eek:k:

Oh lubaka..I hope you voted on the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 4 Finals Bracket Quarter-Final Match 1 because..

Miss Saori is looking a bit on the angry side to me..:nooo:
picture.php

You can count on me too, I voted for her already. :)

Hi naite
Thanks my friend, your a true member of the SHA , so for you Miss Saori is doing a bit of cosplay! :please:
picture.php

As I type this, its 11 Votes each..so its a close one at the moment..so please vote!:eek:k:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1761015#post1761015

Look what I found in Miss Saori's wardrobe...she must be a fan of mine!:joker:
picture.php

Just to let you know the above pics of Miss saori were all taken in 2009..the first picture on 28/09/2009.the second picture on 20/10/2009 and the t shirt picture 16/08/2009.

So thanks for coming on the thread and all your comments..its means alot.:bow-pray:

Take care..see you soon!:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

omg the first picture so creepy

Now Sir nepos..how dare you say Miss Saori is creepy.:surprised:

Look what you've done.Miss Saori won't show her face..:nooo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Even Chrono and Miro are Mad!!!:pissed:
picture.php

Only joking Sir nepos..but that first picture I kind of like, well I like any picture of Miss Saori :cheer:

The above pics are Miss Saori testing out her new hair dryer...
A Panasonic EH5215P-W back in 2010
picture.php

Well Miss Saori is losing out to miss Nana Ogura at the moment...so come on guys get your votes in.:eek:k:

Look Miss Saori is even wearing glasses for you .:perfectplan:
picture.php

Take care...

uk21
picture.php

naite

Aug 12, 2011
Oh my god, THESE are the creepy pictures! Like Miss Saori came from a japanese horror movie. :scared:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Oh my god, THESE are the creepy pictures! Like Miss Saori came from a japanese horror movie.

Sir naite , No not you as well calling Miss Saori creepy! and no she's not the girl out the movie " The Ring":joker:

Look Miss Saori has got a gun..so keep that word to yourself...
picture.php

Sorry Miss Saori , Sir nepos and Sir naite did not mean it! :scared:

Well at the moment it's 16 votes each to Miss Saori and Miss Nana Ogura ..so its close.:stress:

Thanks to everybody who has voted so far, but if you have not, you know what to do.:bow-pray:

So I will leave you with a few pics of Miss Saori at various events( you may have seen some of these before..sorry):perfectplan:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Thanks guys for all your comments..so take care.:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
thanks ...

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for all the new photos, news on Miss Saori Hara :beautiful: . And thanks to all the others who have been contributing to the SHA's thread. Please do continue your support and make contributions to the thread as your capabilities allowed.

Take good care and have a wonderful day. :bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for all the new photos, news on Miss Saori Hara

Hi Sir icsaigon

It's my pleasure my friend, I'm really pleased you still enjoy coming back on the thread, it makes my day!:bow-pray:

Is this a new movie with Miss Saori in the background poster?

Hi Sir naite..thanks for mentioning that movie my friend.:eek:k:

You know what, I forgot all about this movie:punch: Sadly Sir naite its not a new film.:sigh:

It called Pachinko Slot - Baka Pair , well the movie in the poster behind Miss Saori is Pachinko Slot - Baka Pair VOL 2

Here is the DVD cover and a few screen shots to each movie...just click on the screenshots for a bigger pic(well you knew that anyway).. the quality of pics is not the best..sorry.:bow-pray:

(SDVC001)Pachinko Slot - Baka Pair VOL.1 ...release date 2010/04/22
picture.php

View attachment 524189View attachment 524190
View attachment 524191View attachment 524192
View attachment 524193View attachment 524194
View attachment 524195View attachment 524196
View attachment 524197View attachment 524198
View attachment 524199View attachment 524200
View attachment 524201View attachment 524202
View attachment 524203View attachment 524204
View attachment 524205View attachment 524206
View attachment 524207View attachment 524208

(SDVC002)Pachinko Slot - Baka Pair VOL.2
...release date 2010/05/13
picture.php

View attachment 524209View attachment 524210
View attachment 524211View attachment 524212
View attachment 524213View attachment 524214
View attachment 524215View attachment 524216

Well I've got the first film, but there are no english subs at the moment.:notagain:

I will put it on the thread ASAP as a small MKV, but if you can not wait you can get it here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=712294&postcount=35
BTW. Its a 767MB AVI, Only the megaupload links are working ..so thanks goes to... xxxx:eek:k:

As for the second film, as far as I know no one as uploaded it, so I will have to try to get the DVD sometime in the future. Then I will put on the thread.:eek:k:

Well over at the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 4 Finals Bracket Quarter-Final Match 1 thread Miss Saori is in the lead by one vote..

Thanks again for everybody who as voted so far...:bow-pray:

So come on support Miss Saori Hara..I just know you want too!:perfectplan:
picture.php

Take care and thanks for all your comments.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thank you so much, Sir uk21! :cheer:

It's no problem Sir naite, if you want to know anything about Miss Saori you know its my pleasure.:bow-pray:

As I promised yesterday here is.....

(SDVC001)Pachinko Slot - Baka Pair VOL.1
picture.php

Title:pachinko Slot - Baka Pair VOL.1
Year: 2010
Runtime: 1 hour 16 minutes
Language: Japanese
Subtitles:NONE at this time...(Sorry)

Plot/Synopsis:
Sexy comedy based on the manga.

CAST:
Saori Hara
Iki Sanoda

View attachment 524630

Size=400MB MKV

http://www.mediafire.com/?h58x27c6i3v6v06

http://www.mediafire.com/?myhgdhipw2mavkn

http://www.mediafire.com/?ebdewl2ylo456zo

I know there are no subs yet, but Please enjoy this fun film.:eek:k:

Miss Saori should do more films like this, were she can show her funny side, as well as being SEXY.:perfectplan:

See you soon...

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

See I told you I be back soon.:joker:

Here is a new version of a film which I posted before Zange - Matsuoka Machiko no Himitsu, but this time with english subs.:perfectplan:

The Confessions The Secrets of Machiko(400MKV)
attachment.php

Synopsis:
Machiko Matsuoka is a high school music teacher who lives with Keiko, her older sister with a bad leg. They were close once, but Keiko became disabled in an incident. Believing that Machiko was the cause, Keiko has treated her like a slave ever since. Machiko has done everything she says, but her frustration has accumulated. One day, Machiko begins a secret relationship with her student.

Japanese Title: Zange -Matsuoka Machiko no Himitsu-
English Title: Confession: The Secret of Machiko Matsuoka
Director: Hideo Jojo
Cast: Saori Hara/ Hiromi Matsuura / Ryo Ishii / Mutsuo Yoshioka

View attachment 524641
View attachment 524642

View attachment 524640

Size=400MB MKV

http://www.mediafire.com/?y7t5s9b4rm8bibc

http://www.mediafire.com/?hn3sc9iaifctn5e

http://www.mediafire.com/?5eudhcioky16rc5

Please note. This has english and chinese subs, but the Default subtitle is chinese. So if you are playing the film on VLC player, just click the video tab and select subtitles track and pick english.

Here is a example
View attachment 524649

Well I hope you enjoy..Miss Saori does a great job in this film.:eek:k:

Take care my friends!:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

naite

Aug 12, 2011
I've already seen the "Secrets of Machiko", and it's quite good. It's not AV, but still.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I've already seen the "Secrets of Machiko", and it's quite good. It's not AV, but still.
Hi Sir naite
Yes its a great film and as it not being AV.. well For me Miss Saori could just read the news and that would be fine by me.:casual:

Thank you very much
Hi yaicef

welcome to the thread, I hope you come back soon and thanks!:eek:k:

Well today I got some extracts from some interviews wich Miss Saori did back in 2009.

Thanks goes to the website go2jav for the translations :bow-pray:

You all remember Miss Saori debut video..here is what she said at the very start.....

picture.php

――What has brought you to this adult video industry?
Saori:“When I am engaged in the entertainment business, I don’t want set a limit, you know, I just want to try everything I can do
――What do you think is the difference between movies and adult videos?
Saori:“When filming a movie, the reason people work together is to create a work. But when filming an adult video, I am the work itself, so all the staff do their best to film me as beautifully as possible, and in return, I do my best too.”

From DMMDVD2009 magazine, where she is talking about performing

picture.php

Saori:“It’s such fun. The more I perform in front of a camera, the more confident I am, and the more proud I am of being an adult-video actress. And I’m always looking forward to the next location, thinking about what to do next.”

――I think you sometimes face difficulties, but you’re now experiencing more and more new things. Does this motivate you a lot?

Saori: “Yes! That really motivates me. Even when I’m faced with something I couldn’t do well before, I’m now finding pleasure in doing it, and I like the process of those things connected together to form one work. Maybe I’m just feeling self-satisfied, but it’s really interesting to watch myself doing those things from an objective point of view!

From “BUBKA” 2009 magazine..Miss Saori was talking about the difficulties performing in adult videos...
picture.php

――What kind of difficulties do you have in performing in adult.
Saori:“Well, you know, sex is something you have with someone you like, yeah? Even if it’s sex with a sex friend, you like him or her at that moment. But in an adult video, the person you have sex with is an actor. In my case, if the actor wants me, I can feel horny.”
――You mean, even if it’s just work, it’s ok if he wants “Saori Hara”?
“But if I feel he looks like he is here just because this is his job, there is no way to feel aroused. When I make love, I like the man I make love with to feel so aroused, he wants to ‘devour’ me. No matter how skillful he is, if I can’t feel his lust, then…”
――Sex in adult videos is done according to the script, but it’s not difficult to tell whether the actor is really aroused or not.
“I sometimes notice myself thinking ‘Why is he aroused? Because I’m Saori Hara? Or because my body has turned him on?” Does this mean I’m cooling down?”
――I think it’s natural to want to have sex in a way you can feel the man’s passion. No, you are not cooling down.
“Well, I see. I just wanted to say that thinking something like this is a bit tough sometimes.”

From Beppin DMM 2009 magazine..where she sounds she might had some doubts even back then.
picture.php

Saori: Honestly, sometimes I feel it’s really tough and want to give up. But when I think, “No. Wait. If the ‘me’ of one or two years ago heard me saying this, how would she feel?”, I can keep on trying. I’m lucky.”

So there you have it..I wish I could get the full interviews for you, but I think you get some idea what Miss Saori is thinking.:bow-pray:

Being a AV actress is tough.. like Miss Saori said.
I just hope she's ok and one day she will be back.:inlove:

Its being 8 months now since she has retired and we still don't know the reason why???:dunno:

All I do know is I really miss her
:sigh:

But as the person who did these translations said....

It’s a real pity if an actress of extraordinary talent like her disappears forever like this.

You know what I couldn't put it better myself.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

naite

Aug 12, 2011
Its being 8 months now since she has retired and we still don't know the reason why???:dunno:

All I do know is I really miss her
:sigh:

Maybe she has enough money now? I mean she said in the comments that sometimes the work can be tough. Or maybe she's just got bored with it. But I too hope she can return someday. :nosebleed:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
her words are not empty........ she speaks professionally..... i like girls with wits......:please:
thanks for sharing my friend....

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Maybe she has enough money now? I mean she said in the comments that sometimes the work can be tough. Or maybe she's just got bored with it. But I too hope she can return someday. :nosebleed:

Hi Sir naite
Maybe your right about the money, as I imagine most girls do it for just that.:dunno: Then they get out the AV business and I really can not blame them.

As Miss Saori says it can be tough, some people think its a case of laying on your back and watching the clouds go by, being a AV girl.

Maybe she got bored?? ..who know's Sir naite, the only time to me she looked bored was at the last SOD awards show, she did at the beginning of this year. She just looked Sad to me, I just could see it in her eyes.

Maybe its just me looking for things that are not really there.:silence:

But maybe it was Miss Saori's plan to retire all along, but like you I can only hope she will come back someday.:bow-pray:

her words are not empty........ she speaks professionally..... i like girls with wits......:please:
thanks for sharing my friend....

Hi Sir alternity

Its good to have you back on the thread :relief: and your right her words are not empty.:eek:k:

I just got to get her book My Real Name is Mai Kato Why I became an AV Girl Translated.:perfectplan:

Miss Saori's is one intelligent girl thats for sure and beautiful of course!:beautiful:

Well over at the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 4 Finals Bracket Quarter-Final Match 1 thread its 18 votes each, so its a close one.:stress:

I know some of the SHA members have gone AWOL, maybe they got lives...unlike me, I do hope they will be back.:abandoned:

Thanks for keep coming back on the thread..It really means a lot!:bow-pray:

picture.php

uk21
picture.php

naite

Aug 12, 2011
Hi Sir naite
Maybe your right about the money, as I imagine most girls do it for just that.:dunno: Then they get out the AV business and I really can not blame them.

As Miss Saori says it can be tough, some people think its a case of laying on your back and watching the clouds go by, being a AV girl.

Maybe she got bored?? ..who know's Sir naite, the only time to me she looked bored was at the last SOD awards show, she did at the beginning of this year. She just looked Sad to me, I just could see it in her eyes.

Maybe its just me looking for things that are not really there.:silence:

But maybe it was Miss Saori's plan to retire all along, but like you I can only hope she will come back someday.:bow-pray:

Maybe she will be a mainstream actress from now on, starting with erotic films, like that pachinko one, and slowly moving to comedies, or dramas. She has got talent, she is not just a pretty face, I think she can do mainstream if she wants. Maybe some horror film too? :scared:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Some good news guys.. looks like Miss Saori has WON the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 4 Finals Bracket Quarter-Final Match 1!!!!:perfectplan:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1806264#post1806264

:diploma:Way to go Saori Hara Alliance!!!:diploma:

I would like to thank each and every one of you who voted!!:bow-pray:

Look even Miss Saori can't believe she's won!:surprised2:

picture.php

well thanks for giving me a nice birthday present, as its my birthday on friday.:bow-pray:

Take care :eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
well thanks for giving me a nice birthday present, as its my birthday on friday.

Friday!!? Birthday!?! Looks like I got back just in time! :virtuous:

Happy birthday, uk21! I hope you have a fantastic b-day (and I hope all your other days are good, too). :cheer: