Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I hope everybody is well...:puzzled:

cool thread
Thank you loveshuffle, welcome to the SHA and I hope you come back again.:eek:k:
thx for the vids

It's no problem, I hope you enjoy.:tea:

right my friend.... if i recall shes holding a katana on that cover instead of a flower......
ofcourse i will give justice to that cover pic..... i really like to use that pic.... if only i have a better resolution......

Hi Sir alternity, yes your right about miss Saori holding in a katana in that picture.

I wish I could get you a hi res version of that picture, But I might have one somewhere in my massive picture archive of miss Saori:joker:

Plus like I said before that picture is from STAR197..one of your favorites, if I recall Sir alternity:eek:k:

If you look on the left side of the dvd cover, you see miss Saori holding the katana in a similar pose as the picture on the Graduation video.

picture.php

Talking of the Graduation video, in my last post I may have given you the impression, that I did not care for the Graduation box set.

I am just mainly disappointed with the DVD cover as SOD have always done beautiful DVD covers, I love every picture of miss Saori,But I wish they did some kind of picture montage for the cover.:dunno: and I wish there was a nice new interview with miss Saori, but I knew that was not going to happen.:sigh:

But one thing I do like about the boxset is Disc 1 Video montage ,it's at the start and it's about 2 minutes long, when I first watched that it just brought a tear to my eye:runintears: (yes I know you think I am sad)

The music and the video clip choice was just right, it got a dream like quality to it, ...I just love that Video montage :perfectplan:

The person at SOD who put that together, has my whole hearted thanks.:bow-pray:

Heres a few little screenshots....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anyway I just added Disc1,2 and 3 of the Graduation video to the MKV section.... all are 510MB
:tea:

Go here...

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1167091&postcount=1

Here are the videos on Disc 1,2 and 3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will post Disc4 soon, in the meantime here is the torrent for the AVI version...:eek:k:
picture.php

Size= 5.05GB (Disc1=1.01GB AVI Disc2=1.00GB AVI Disc3=972MB AVI Disc4=1.03GB AVI Disc5=1.07GB AVI)

I put the torrent and the screenshots in a zip file......

Miss Saori~SDDS020 T.zip
(1.9 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9ke8xo0ipc813r

Well I leave you with this funny pic of miss Saori,..

It looks like Miro is not too impressed with miss Saori:surprised:
picture.php

I hope you enjoy..:tea:

Thanks for all your comments, Plus I love to know what you think of the Graduation video.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
It looks like Miro is not too impressed with miss Saori

:pandalaugh: That silly cat! He doesn't know how lucky he is to get to snuggle up with Saori. :nosebleed:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

:pandalaugh: That silly cat! He doesn't know how lucky he is to get to snuggle up with Saori. :nosebleed:

Don't worry Sir lowleg26, Miss Saori got her own back on Miro...

Take that Miro....:joker:
picture.php

picture.php

I am Sorry for the small post, I will be back soon.:eek:k:
Take care.....
uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I hope everyone is ok?:tea:

Thank you guys for this wonderful forum! :)

Thanks naite, you are welcome my friend.:eek:k:

I've just added Disc4 of the Graduation video..

Go here...http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1167091&postcount=1

Here are the videos on Disc4....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Disc 4 ends , where it all began back in 2009 at the end of star141, were Miss Saori is crying.

picture.php

I have not watch that video for while now and it just brings back memories for me anyway, why I love miss Saori Hara in the first place.:beautiful:

Out of all the AVvideos miss Saori has done, I love this one the most, I really have not the words to say why I do, I just love it.:dunno:

I think the guy SOD picked for miss Saori's first video, was the right choice (Don't get me wrong , I hate any guy with miss Saori).:nooo:
I don't know the guys name, but I've seen him in many AV films over the years and he seems to treat the girls with respect.

You have probably all have seen the video, but here are a few screenshots..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At the end of that scene where she had sex for the first time on screen, I really felt sorry for her, when she is crying, At that point I felt horrible watching , this is back in 2009 and the funny thing is, I still feel the same way.
:distressed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And at the end of the video she cries again, then I wished I could just jump into the screen and rescue her:hero:

I think after that video, I knew she got under my skin for sure.:inlove2:

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe I being Sentimental over miss Saori here and I know it's really not the place to put these thoughts down on the thread.:distressed:

I am sorry, But looking at the Graduation video..just brought back a few memories, plus some of you may know I haven't even watched miss Saori's last video yet.:surprised:

Just could not bring myself to watch it, being the last one..But going through the Graduation video, I did see that last guy who was with miss Saori's on that video, he's one lucky S**!:why:

picture.php

picture.php

Warning naked guy alert!
:warning:
picture.php

So there it is the final new AV video of Miss Saori ,I will post on akiba...:miserable:

I know everything in life has a beginning, a middle and a end, but seeing..
picture.php

Just seems so final,:sigh: but has Sir lowleg26 did say a while back..

Don't be sad, uk21. You just need to look at it as the Japanese do. She isn't retiring, shes graduating. She'll go on to do different projects. Mainstreams movies and the like.

I know you are right my friend, But I am a little sad all the same.:rainyday:

Sorry about this post guys...:bow-pray:

Take care..

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just want to say sorry for the last post, my thoughts just got the better of me:bow-pray:

Well it looks like Miss Saori has won the
JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 2 Bracket E Semi-finals Match 5
:cheer:

So she is up against Julia
Go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867936

Julia has got more votes as I write this:notagain:....come on guys vote for miss Saori

Plus here is one for you Sir lowleg26 , Yuma Asami vs Yua Aida
She in the Bracket B Finals..

Go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866412
I voted for your girl miss Yuma Asami ,Sir lowleg26 :eek:k:

Well here is a nice new pic for you..

picture.php

And here are all the calendar pics from sod in one place( yes I know you seen some before) sorry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And miss Saori as a clock( this is the kind of clock I like):perfectplan:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:puzzled:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I hope you enjoy the pics, and please don't forget to vote for Miss Saori..she's counting on us!:eek:k:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867936

Take care....
:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
oh my god!!! my name is written on that board..... nice!!!!:please:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
name on board?

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just want to say sorry for the last post, my thoughts just got the better of me:bow-pray:

Well it looks like Miss Saori has won the
JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 2 Bracket E Semi-finals Match 5
:cheer:

So she is up against Julia
Go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867936

Julia has got more votes as I write this:notagain:....come on guys vote for miss Saori

Plus here is one for you Sir lowleg26 , Yuma Asami vs Yua Aida
She in the Bracket B Finals..

Go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866412

Well here is a nice new pic for you..

picture.php

And here are all the calendar pics from sod in one place( yes I know you seen some before) sorry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And miss Saori as a clock( this is the kind of clock I like):perfectplan:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:puzzled:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I hope you enjoy the pics, and please don't forget to vote for Miss Saori..she's counting on us!:eek:k:

Take care....

uk21
picture.php

Sir uk21,

How did you manage to get Miss Saori Hara :beautiful: to get our names on the board? I bet you must have a direct contact with her.

Anyway, thanks a million for all the wonderful things you have done on the SHA's thread. :bow-pray:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009

As of this post, both Yuma and Saori are winning. I think if they both make it to the finals, the contest should end and the girls just make out. :nosebleed:

naite

Aug 12, 2011
I also voted for Saori! We are leading now with 2 votes! :)

I also love Yuma, so I voted for her too. She has such a friendy face! :nosebleed:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I also voted for Saori! We are leading now with 2 votes! :)

Hi naite,welcome aboard the SHA and thanks for voting for Miss Saori.:bow-pray:

I also love Yuma, so I voted for her too. She has such a friendy face!

Yes Miss Yuma Asami does have a friendly face, she comes across as a really kind and warm person,a beautiful girl, I will not say any more else Sir lowleg26 might :punch: me. :joker:

picture.php

oh my god!!! my name is written on that board..... nice!!!!:please:

Sorry about that Sir alternity , But she insisted my friend.:dunno:

She just wrote your name, then just looked away from the board, maybe she wants more artwork?? :puzzled:
picture.php

As of this post, both Yuma and Saori are winning. I think if they both make it to the finals, the contest should end and the girls just make out. :nosebleed:

This is good news Sir lowleg26, I know our girls will win and your idea sounds a good one too me!:please:

Well Sir lowleg26, when Miss Saori wrote your name on the board, she just put her hand on her face and gave a sexy stare...:puzzled:
picture.php

Hi Sir boyen ..I know you reading this, well when Miss Saori wrote your name on the board, she just had this desire to lie face down on the photocopier....:puzzled:
picture.php

Sir uk21,

How did you manage to get Miss Saori Hara :beautiful: to get our names on the board? I bet you must have a direct contact with her.

Anyway, thanks a million for all the wonderful things you have done on the SHA's thread. :bow-pray:

when she wrote your name on the board Sir icsaigon,she just started smiling:puzzled:
picture.php

Well Sir icsaigon, I must confess my friend, yes I do have direct contact with Miss Saori and all the photos on this thread were taken by me.:joker:

Now my friend I can dream...:goodmood:

When she wrote my name on the board ,she gave me a serious look. She must have read my posts on this thread.:scared:
picture.php

Sorry guys I have not been drinking, I am just crazy thats all.:dunno:

Seriously I am glad you like the little pics and I am really happy you still come on the thread.:bow-pray:

So I leave you with two pics,

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great weekend my friends..:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

nepos

Apr 30, 2008
already voted for saori hara XD. uk21 do you have high quality image of saori hara calendar or clear image without numbering :perfectplan:

thanks for the update :tea:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just want say sorry for the crazy post yesterday(its Miss Saori she just controls me):notagain:

thanks for the update

You are Welcome Sir nepos( its ok to call you sir):eek:k:

already voted for saori hara XD.

We all thank you here at the SHA for voting for Miss saori:bow-pray:
As I type this post its 22 votes for Miss saori to Julia's 17 votes.

uk21 do you have high quality image of saori hara calendar or clear image without numbering

Well I have not got any higher quality images of the SOD calendar..that's the best available. but yes I got 13 images without the numbering, I will post them here after these parts of the calendar which I forgot to post before...

Calendar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And now the wallpaper versions( the first one is 760x608 and rest are 1280x1024)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here one for SOD's 15th anniversary

picture.php

Well these photos are like miss Saori herself , simply beautiful.:beautiful:

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote for miss Saori

Take care..

uk21
picture.php

naite

Aug 12, 2011
Looks like we won! :)

20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)_______19______52.78%
13) Julia (B: 100 J Cup W: 55, H: 84)__________17______47.22%

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Looks like we won! :)

20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)_______19______52.78%
13) Julia (B: 100 J Cup W: 55, H: 84)__________17______47.22%

Yes Sir naite, you are right..miss Saori has won :yahoo:( of course she has, its miss Saori we talking about here):dunno:

But the final votes were...
20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85) 24 58.54%
13) Julia (B: 100 J Cup W: 55, H: 84) 17 41.46%

Sir lowleg26..Miss Yuma Asami, has won too..:eek:k:

7) Yua Aida (B: 88 E cup W: 57 H: 87)___________14___40.00%
8) Yuma Asami (B: 96 H cup W: 58 H: 88)________21___60.00%

Next miss Saori will be up against Nana Ogura,Maria Ozawa,Ameri Ichinose and of course Yuma Asami in the JAV Hot Body Finals Bracket.
info here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1665896&postcount=73

This is going to be interesting, really popular girls there and I know some of you in the SHA do like them as much as miss Saori .:casual:

I would love you all to vote for Miss saori, but I really can not ask that of you , All I can say I hope you will vote with your heart.:love:

But in the meantime three cheers for the one and only the beautiful :yahoo:Miss Saori Hara:cheer:
picture.php

Miss Saori Hara is beautiful as ever in the picture above, but she is very nervous about the JAV Hot Body Final.... :distressed:

She as even resorted to biting Miro's ears!
:dunno:
picture.php

As you can see Miro is not too pleased:joker:
picture.php

She thanks everybody who voted for her.
:eek:k:
picture.php

Don't worried Miss Saori the SHA will stand by you always!:bow-pray:

Take care...

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I hope everyone is ok and doing fine...

can someone upload this collection in torrent file?

Hi Helixzer, if you mean all the videos and the pictures on this thread, that comes to about 19GB so far. Maybe in the future when I get everything of Miss Saori I can on the thread.

But thats why I put all the vids and pics on mediafire, so they would be easy to get, as you can download as many files as you want at the same time, even if you are a free user.:dunno:

Like I say, maybe a torrent in the future:eek:k:

You can count on me!

Thats good to know Sir naite..:eek:k:

Here's Miss Saori to say thanks, with me(Joking) ..I don't know the guys name?:ridiculed:

picture.php

You know when I said this about the Miss Saori's Graduation video
flowers being a photoshop job.
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1635227&postcount=279

Well I was looking through some of my pictures of Miss Saori and I came across this picture...:surprised:

picture.php

As you can see this is from may 2010, so it might not be a photoshop job after all or maybe it is.:puzzled:

Here's a couple of new scans of pictures you already have seen, but they are better quality....

From her book(I love this pic)
picture.php

From the photo book "No Nude by Kishin 1 20XX Tokyo"

picture.php

Here are two pics from soft-on-demand monthly jan 2010 photo shoot(Miss Saori looking beautiful as always):beautiful:

picture.php

picture.php

What's this??.now that would be something to look forward too!:cheer:
picture.php

Well thanks guys, you take care..:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Hi the SHA and everyone!

Thank a million Sir uk21 and others for all the wonderful updates - photos, videos, news, contest, etc. - on this lively SHA's thread. I certainly enjoy reading every bit of news on the thread and value all of your efforts to keep this enjoyment place going as beautifully :beautiful: as your imagination allowed.

Take good care my good friends. :bow-pray: