Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just what to say thanks to sir tankbustaz for the link to JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 2 miss Saori vs Hikari Hino:bow-pray:

At the moment it's 11 votes for miss Saori and 9 votes for Hikari Hino.
SO Guys lets show our support for miss Saori and go on the thread and vote!:eek:k:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794804

come on guys, let us vote for miss Saori :grassdance:

Fsushi

Dec 11, 2010
As you can see I am a newbie here and a French so there might be some mistakes I think. Just wanted to say that Miss Saori is ont of my favorite JAV actress and I miss her a lot. I hope she is alright and that we will have some news from her. All I want is to know that she is alright, don't mind if she leaves the AV world, at least have some news from her on her blog would be enough for me. Talk about lack of news Miss Katagiri Eririka didn't update her blog from quite a time, at least we have her twitter account but the last entry is the 22th of July. Damn, I hope that she will be back on her blog too :why:

Miss Saori, Miss Eririka, I miss you :why::runintears:

Oh and thanks to all of you guys for this thread, the best source for miss Saori stuff :eek:k:

I am going to Japan in October, maybe I will find some news about Saori or better, meet her :nosebleed: (and want to see others AV actresses :grassdance:)

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
As you can see I am a newbie here and a French so there might be some mistakes I think. Just wanted to say that Miss Saori is ont of my favorite JAV actress and I miss her a lot. I hope she is alright and that we will have some news from her. All I want is to know that she is alright, don't mind if she leaves the AV world, at least have some news from her on her blog would be enough for me. Talk about lack of news Miss Katagiri Eririka didn't update her blog from quite a time, at least we have her twitter account but the last entry is the 22th of July. Damn, I hope that she will be back on her blog too :why:

Miss Saori, Miss Eririka, I miss you :why::runintears:

Oh and thanks to all of you guys for this thread, the best source for miss Saori stuff :eek:k:

I am going to Japan in October, maybe I will find some news about Saori or better, meet her :nosebleed: (and want to see others AV actresses :grassdance:)

welcome to SHA... feel free to post comments and suggestions....

going to japan.... thats nice! i dream of going there someday

Fsushi

Dec 11, 2010
http://www.sodc.co.jp/top.php

Well, now it's official, but I hope we get some words from Miss Saori, just a special page isn't engouh for me. I am a little sad to be honest but I think we all knew it was going to be like this. Now all I want is to have some words from her, something "fresh" just to be sure about her health and to know waht she want to do now.

Anyway I think I will buy this compilation set when I will be in Japan and all of her others DVDs, goods etc... Miss Saori forever :grassdance:

Alternity: a dream that will cost a lot (plane+hotels+goods, etc), just hope I won't be overdrawn :scared:

PS: just saw that on the SOD official company site
http://www.sod.co.jp/?topics=20110802_hara_sodgraduation

Is there someone able to translate this? (also I am a little maniac (trying to have a lot of sites related to what I like) so I would like to know about this one too http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2011/08/01/6180/ ). I think Mr Uk21 will make a big post with everything related with this announcement :)please:) but I will search for news on my side too. Well I think it's all for today, maybe we will have more in the next days so don't depress too much and keep supporting Miss Saori \o/

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008

wowwww, u're going to japan to meet your dream girl?
I envy you LOL :harp:

welcome to SHA... feel free to post comments and suggestions....

going to japan.... thats nice! i dream of going there someday

going to japan is my dream too :notagain:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

First off I like say a warm welcome to Fsushi..you part of the SHA now my friend!, So you are going to Japan(I am quite jealous), I wish you a safe journey and I hope you make lots of great memories. If you do by any chance bump into miss Saori say hi from me and the rest of the SHA.:cheer:

Just want to say sorry to you all:sigh: I did know about miss Saori retirement(graduation) video a few days ago...But you know anyway thanks to our new member Sir Fsushi.

So SOD and her ex-agency have finally done the decent thing and admitted she has retired or has they called it graduated.
But as Sir Fsushi said in is post
I am a little sad to be honest but I think we all knew it was going to be like this

I know you are right, But seeing that SOD webpage..just brings it into reality for me,So I am feeling down that's for sure.:sigh:

Is there someone able to translate this?
Well Sir Fsushi on the SOD web page..its says what's on the DVDs
10 hours of the BEST scenes of all her vids.
Plus its tells you a bit of miss Saori history..

AS for the shueisha webpage ..Its says the same thing tells you about her history and about her book My Real Name is Mai Kato just like the first page of this thread.

So their is nothing new on the webpage just same info you find here.

Here is the DVD cover to the graduation video..which you all have probably seen by now...out on September 8th

picture.php

As you probably will know..that's not a new picture on the cover and ryuuga did point out the bunch of flowers are a photoshop job.

picture.php
picture.php

You may remember miss Saori wearing the same costume in this video
STAR197
picture.php

So there it is ..its now official..I wish I had some more info for you guys.:notagain:

But from the DVD cover and the lack of any new video, it looks like miss Saori has not set foot into SOD since the earthquake and tsunami on 11 March or before.
Maybe SOD was hoping she would come back,thats way it's taken so long for them to admitted to her retirement,who knows.:dunno:

Now all I want is to have some words from her, something "fresh" just to be sure about her health and to know waht she want to do now.

I dreamed of this for months now, but it's never going to happen.:sigh:

We are still in the dark as to what has happend to miss Saori :distressed:

Why did she quit so suddenly? Is she ok? is her cats ok???..some of the things that's been on my mind for months now, but it looks like we will never get the answers.:stress:

But I still stand by everthing I said on Saori Hara~Cherry Boy Hunter(STAR280)AVI thread

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725543

I know in my heart Saori Hara as gone and miss Mai Kato has move on to something new in her life.

But to me you will always be miss Saori..the most beautiful girl there is.:bow-pray:
picture.php

I feel some tears coming on again.....:runintears:

uk21

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Don't be sad, uk21. You just need to look at it as the Japanese do. She isn't retiring, shes graduating. She'll go on to do different projects. Mainstreams movies and the like.
I just don't see a girl like that leaving to become a short order cook, or something. And if that is what she's doing, we need to find that restaurant! :pandalaugh:

Lets not forget that the earthquake wasn't long ago at all. I can't imagine how much that could affect a person. She needs time to figure out her next career move. I bet Chrono and Miro will help her figure it out :3

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks Sir uk21 and others on the news, for the comments regarding Miss Saori Hara's status. I am confident that she would be back in whatever capacity she would feel comfortable of mainly she is so freaking talented and beautiful. :beautiful: :tea:

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
@uk21. you are awesome dude.

who else do you like in JAV? and yes it is sad news and she is leaving.
here i was hoping that she'll do uncensored someday?
Saori is by far the most (or atleast in top 3) beautiful gal in JAV history.

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
@channel2556 - Who are the other two that you think in the top 3?

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
we all hope her well and still waiting for confirmation of her current condition
is she okay and healthy
and we all feel sorry for her "graduation"

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
@channel2556 - Who are the other two that you think in the top 3?

well! in no particular order

Tsubasa Amami
Maria Ozawa/ Yuma Asami TIE

and ofcourse Saori Hara.

There is also Meisa Hanai (before she gained that weight but very curvy like Saori).

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
well! in no particular order

Tsubasa Amami
Maria Ozawa/ Yuma Asami TIE

and ofcourse Saori Hara.

There is also Meisa Hanai (before she gained that weight but very curvy like Saori).

you have a good taste my friend:eek:k:

dont forget my crazy girl SARAH:grassdance:

nana ogura
sora aoi
acky... etc....

so many girls that i cant put it in words

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
Tsubasa Amami
tsubasa03.jpg

Maria Ozawa
MariaOzawa.jpg

Yuma Asami
Yuma_asami_001.jpg

Mesia Hanai. u know she got one of the most beautiful boobs and face in the entire JAV industry (strictly my opinion).
Meisa+Hanai++01+ORI.jpg

I hope uk21 wont mind. We are discussing other JAV actress in his thread. :thief:

@alternity. I used to like Sora Aoi alot. I was in school back then and i had just discovered kazaa sharing network and there was alot of Sora Aoi in the file sharing community. BUT now i grew out of her. Her scenes are so much alike. its like re-watching same thing again and again.

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
sora aoi's boobs are fake
girl with artificial boobs shouldn't be compared with miss Saori Hara

and same here, I'm a big fan of meisa hanai :pandalaugh:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I hope uk21 wont mind. We are discussing other JAV actress in his thread.

Now what's going on here..
I feel down and you are discussing other JAV actress!!!...you have broken my heart.:silence:

But it's you thread too, so if you want to talk about other things its your call..:casual:
I know you all will hate me now.:stress: but I will carry on with this post even if you hate me??

I was going to post some more of what I Thought of miss Saori retiring, but as Sir lowleg26( BTW welcome back on the thread :eek:k:) said Don't be sad,..so I leave that until tomorrow...:bow-pray:

@uk21. you are awesome dude.

who else do you like in JAV?

Thanks channel2556 for your words, you are so kind, but I am not that awesome.:bow-pray:

Who else do I like in JAV..as you all have said your top girls, So I will join in with this discussion...

Most of the girls you have listed I like....
Sora Aoi yes I know she got fake boobs..but I just love her smile.
Yuma Asami Just a fun girl..always seems happy.

btw did you know Mesia Hanai is another mixed race girl.Japanese and Bulgarian...Her father is Japanese and her mother is Bulgarian

But the girl I use to like before miss Saori, was Hikaru Koto..she was only in JAV for about one year 2003-July2004
Hikaru Koto
picture.php

This girl is not in JAV...Yukie Kawamura she a gravure idol...I think she is quite beautiful.

Yukie Kawamura
picture.php

I just love this girl for ever..Tsubomi..just never gets any older..she being in JAV since 2006 and she has done everthing, never stop making videos.
BTW.. her name is (Pronounced ^Sue~Bom~Me^) Tsubomi Nookmi

Tsubomi
picture.php

And as sir alternity as said
dont forget my crazy girl SARAH
She to me..is a really fun girl(yes she has got fake boobs..) love her!

SARAH..the crazy girl
picture.php

But the next girl stole my heart and she will not give it back...to me she is the most beautiful girl there is, and nobody comes close..Miss Saori.

:beautiful:Saori Hara:beautiful:
picture.php

I really going to miss her..more than words can say.:abandoned2:

Look at what you made me do..I have spoiled the thread.
.:notice:

So has Sir asnfile as rightly said
Can we keep this on topic? Saori Hara!!!

Thanks guys for your comments..I really appreciate it.:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
Its OKay. Just like real time conversation one thing led to other and we started discussing other JAV actresses (on the bright side this awesome thread is keep on going :)). BUT No more drifting apart from the thread. Promise.

thanks for telling us abt ur other fav's. BTW @uk21. you got SOME taste in gals. They all are Curvy. Touche.

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Hi All:

I am just curious that suppose One wants to meet Miss Saori Hara or other JAV actresses.

How one goes about doing it?

What are the chances of meeting them?

Have any one had or ever try to meet them?

I would love to hear your reply. Thanks in advance.

I would love to have a chance to meet and take Miss Saori Hara out for a date. I suppose Sir uk21 would love to do the same.