Ryushare requirement

glacier921

Dec 3, 2012
Hi all, newbie here. I want to post something, and I did read the regulations and rules. It says we could post whatever file host, but we must require ryushares. But I keep seeing ryushares is down, plus, I can't upload to them. it just says initializing upload and nothing is uploaded. Is there something wrong? Can I still post something in here without ryushares since ryushares seem to be down as far as uploading and people purchasing premium accounts.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
ryu share is like that, once you start initializing the upload, do NOT stop it, and it will upload, then suddenly finishes

tonysin2k

Oct 15, 2008
I was going to get a premium ryushare account, but the form won't work for me. I want to use paypal, but when I click on the "payment options" arrow, it is blank.
I've tried with both Firefox and IE.

Any advice?

arepo

Dec 10, 2012
I was going to get a premium ryushare account, but the form won't work for me. I want to use paypal, but when I click on the "payment options" arrow, it is blank.
I've tried with both Firefox and IE.

Any advice?

Same problem here, tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac. I've used them before, but can't sign up again.

tonysin2k

Oct 15, 2008
Same problem here, tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac. I've used them before, but can't sign up again.

Thanks for the confirmation. So we have to use ryushare, and we can't get a high speed account. I'm getting a whopping 38kb/s on the free account, which means it will take 12 hours or more to download a typical video.

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
I recommend dont using the "upload" on the website, just upload with a FTP program into your ryushare premium folder, this works more easy and stable.

midion

Sep 13, 2008
Yesssss, I upload my files to ryushare through ftp. It's very stable and alot faster.