Can files be uploaded directly to video streaming sites from file hosts? AND can we ask ryushare to

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

heart_killer

Jul 13, 2009
(1) I have been searching whether is it possible to upload vid to a streaming site directly from file hosting sites? ie without first downloading on computer and then uploading again.

(2) I know a couple of file hosts (like putlocker) where the videos can be downloaded or watched online. I was wondering whether we can ask ryushare to start such facility? I am not a tech guy so dont know how different would be the bandwidth requirements for downloading vis a vis streaming files.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
just looking at the title
AND can we ask ryushare to start video streami

I am sure if you go to there website, and look for an idea and suggestion section, I think you will be able to ask there

Reactions: 1 person

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I know one hoster, Mediafire, that allow to stream a file hosted by them if it's a video. But then they have strong limitations for file hosting, and are eager to fast delete questionable content...

There may be others that have this feature.

Reactions: 1 person

philipsr

Akiba Citizen
Aug 13, 2010
(1) It is possible to do like you said if you are a Ryushare premium member. You can generate a direct link of a file, then you just copy and paste the direct link in a remote upload feature of a video stream site. But you would be surely banned by Ryushare because they only allow downloading files for personal usages. It is better than this way if you use your own server to download files on it and then upload them from your own server to your video stream site.

(2) Ryushare admin can only answer this question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people