ROMANTIC COMEDY ANIME

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
can someone give me a list of all interesting anime w/ romantic comedy genre that i can watch on youtube or anywhere free.:bow-pray:
(w/ subtitles plz):goodboy:

your response will be greatly honored

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
wow tnx

thnx for the response. ill request some soon.ill just search for what that is.
:goodboy:

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
oh holzy.
do you have "nagasarete airantou"?
if you have may I request it.

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
TNX

oh holzy thnx i'll dl all episode of this anime.

and again TNX!!!:happy2:

Gasaraki

May 14, 2007
ROMANTIC COMEDY? then you want Zero no Tsukaima if you haven't seen it already plus there's a second season coming out in July

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
wow

oh really??? can you pls give me the link on where i can dl the torrent.

is it a complete ep??

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
This season's #1 romantic comedy has got to be Lovely Complex. It'll be extra funny if you understand a bit of Japanese. Everyone's speaking in Kansai-ben :ridiculed:

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
pls give some link on where i can dl it.
i want to watch all of this.
cuz sometimes there are tips on getting girls in romantic animes:bingo2:
(tried some tips once from some anime..dont remember the title, and it kinda worked):sarcastic: so ive been trying other tips and still collecting samples:cool:

Itsuki016

May 29, 2007
Seto no Hanayome

episode 10 is just 2 funny haha :rofl:

just search on the site reingiolt posted you'll find it there

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Yeah Seto no Hanayome is quite good too. I recommend gg and Shinsen-subs subs . gg's latest is 9 while Shinsen is at 5.

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
TONAGURA.

Nuff said. :full:

The only love-love anime that I respect since the main character remains to his true nature. He is a pervert. :bow-pray:

Not those other crappy main characters that just "pretend" to "accidentally" grope the other females in the story. :virtuous:

In TONAGURA, the male lead gives no quarter. :lols:

Imagine Happosai (Ranma 1/2) as a teenager. :perfectplan:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Tonagura's ok but neonworks might have trouble finding live torrents. It's not exactly a recent anime...

FlashSwordIrene

Oct 4, 2007
Karin is a good romantic comedy series

Funny that its about a female vampire who gets nosebleeds because when most girls lose blood due to the monthly period thing. Karin actually over produces it and has to bite someone and inject them with her overproduced blood or suffer massive nosebleeds :snicker2:

Chobits is a good romantic comedy too and it also has drama too :full:

Law240

May 22, 2007
No one has Mentioned the greatest Romance COMEDY ANIME to DATe OURAN HIGH SCHOOL CLUB SOO FUNNY

ReiRei0

Mar 21, 2007
Touch is a great classic, and available via fansub.

Marmalade Boy is another great one - long and complex, but totally shoujoriffic!

KOR is another classic - one in which an unlikable wishy-washy fool gets to choose between an airhead and a termagant, sure, but a classic nonetheless

Then there's always Fubar (Fruits Basket).