Create Your Own Anime Harem

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
:hi: everyone.

If you have a spare half-hour or so, why not create your own anime harem! Simply pick 8 (or less) anime characters who you find intriguing, attractive or take a fancy to and write a few words to explain why you feel that way.

To make things easier, I have created a template file - So just find an image (non-hentai please, but ecchi is fine!) and paste it into one of the squares. Then, using the numbers under each square, list the name of the character, originating series and the reason(s) they are in your harem. Don't worry if you can't put them into an order of preference; the numbers are for reference only and not a scale!

Rules:

:study:

Yep. The things everyone loves, but for anyone who didn't read above and to keep things from getting out of hand/off-topic, please ensure:

1. You use the provided template (feel free to put your forum name on it!)
  2. You use only Anime characters (no Manga, Hentai or Game characters please)
  3. You list the character name, originating series and the reason(s) why you chose them, next to the relevant number
  4. You can just post a character image if you only have one or two choices (ignore the template!)
  5. You do not use hentai/explicit images in the boxes
  6. You do not try and fit more than 8 characters in the boxes (less is fine)
  7. You do not use a completed sheet posted by someone else. If your preference is the same, you can post your responses using a reference to the picture from the original post
  8. Respect other peoples choices - This isn't a competition or a debate, it is a showcase of an individuals dreams!
That's it! I hope you enjoy this little distraction. :joker:
(I've included the font used for the "Anime Harem" text, just in-case you want to use it.)

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
Don't worry, I haven't tried to skip my turn and let you do all the work.:joker:
I just wanted to make sure no-one downloaded the wrong file.

1: Rei Ayanami - Neon Genesis Evangelion :please:
Rei epitomises one of the ideals of the 'perfect' woman. She is not voluptuous, nor is she the atypical 'sexy' girl, but she has a mysterious beauty that entices you; it's so hard to put your finger on, but there is something special about her. (I certainly don't want to hear what Sigmund Freud has to say about it :/ )

2: Ruby Toujou - Rosario + Vampire :cheer:
I'm not a big fan of the series or the manga, but Ruby did catch my attention. There are several other very attractive females in this series, but overall Ruby signifies the most 'normal' of the group, and has a naivety which I find very sensual.

3: Tsukamoto Yakumo - School Rumble :tea:
Another epitome of a perfect partner, Yakumo possesses a true innocence which is maintained by her suppressed strength. Although Yakumo wins over the other characters in my eyes, Eri is certainly in the running, but 8 is all I get.

4: Kaname Chidori - Full Metal Panic! :gayprance:
The fiery and spunky schoolgirl with a vulnerable and innocent side (original, huh?) Not only an attractive young lady, but her personality (although some-what violent) has a way of winning you over with a charm you just can't ignore.

5: Melissa Mao - Full Metal Panic! :evil:
In contrast to Chidori (although she does have a fiery side), Melissa has the 'womanly' quality which I find most captivating. Her disposition is closer to a males, but even so, her womanly side is shown once she begins with her flirting behaviour.

6: C.C. (Shi Tsu) - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion :harp:
Many people have take a liking to her, and I am no exception. Although I generally prefer more tom-boyish (although looking above you might not think so), C.C. has a hidden charm in both her personality and appearance.

7: Kallen Kouzuki (Kallen Stadtfeld) - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion :yahoo:
Another strong lady, Kallen also has the true 'sexy' appearance and a fiery spirit, which combine to make a fine woman. Unlike many of my other choices, she doesn't have any 'hidden' characteristics, she is just as she appears (I am not talking about events in the series by the way, just her as a character.)

8: Saya Otonashi - Blood+ :perfectplan:
What can I say? Saya (especially in her 'other' state) has one of the most underlying sensual appearances you're likely to find anywhere. She appears as a normal school-girl, but her other side has such an overwhelming beauty it just entices you completely.

Sorry if the responses sound a little repetitive and even some-what muddled; it's just hard to express the exact reasons for why I like them without resorting to simplistic generalisation like 'She is sexy' or 'She is cute'.

Now it's your turn. :eek:k:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Kurumu Kurono(Rosario + Vampire) I like big titty girls in general and if I remember correctly she can cook.

Mizore Shirayuki(Rosario + Vampire)- I do not know why I like her.

Tiffania Westwood(Zero no Tsukaima)-I like big titty naive blond girls.

Roberta(Black Lagoon)-She is like a cross between the terminator and Mahoro from Mahoromatic, she is Hispanic, and since she is a maid she can make you a sandwich, clean the house and all kinds of other shit. She can also take out who ever messes with you.

Haruna Sairenji(To Love-Ru)- She seems normal and cute.

Kazuki Kazusano(Amaenaide Yo Katsu)- I like cute blonds.

Belldandy(Ah! My Goddess)-She is very kind and can cook.

Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo!)-She likes to get drunk and wasted and likes to have lots of fun.