Looking for something to watch...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mitropolit

Sep 26, 2007
Hi, people! I was wondering if you could help me with some anime titles that could satisfy certain preferable qualities for me... if you could also give me links to the torrent files - I'd greatly appreciate it.

What am I looking for?

I don't have time to watch something that has a lot of episodes, so, my first prefence is length. It must be something between 3 and 6 series long (or a full-length movie, which is actually more preferable).
It must have some kind of a mystical story to it... you know... something dark and distrurbing (pretty much everything of that matter, including murders)... and maybe, some magic...
It doesn't really matter how old the anime is. Genre doesn't matter much, either. Even if you know some hentai anime that has all that - please name it.
Subbed or dubbed - I'm fine with both, although I like subs better because that was I can hear the original voices and expressions.

I realize that it's a weird request, but I hope that someone can help me...
Thanks in advance!

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
There aren't many good series that long that I know of..
How about Monster?
That's all I can come up with.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
monster maybe too long for him, its over 70 eps. But I'll say that it'll be worth your time. No magical or mystical elements , but the darkness is there

Boogiepop Phantom is pretty good even though it was short. a batch torrent seems to have been uploaded at TokyoTosho recently

Witch Hunter Robin is dark and magical although it is 26 eps

other titles -

xxxHOLIC
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Ayakashi Classic Japanese horror and Mononoke
Ghost Hunt
Ghost Hound ( currently airing )