1. Some adblockers default filters are now blocking links on akiba-online.com.

If you cannot see links in threads, disable the filter or whitelist akiba-online.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Rina Nagai (永井里菜)

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by jackston, Mar 5, 2015.

1. FrenchDude

FrenchDude Well-Known Member

This is weird : a "making of" longer than the IV itself. Generally, the Making is in the IV movie, in the bonus. Plus, It seems that there was trouble between Idols and the production...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. MelonBuns

MelonBuns Active Member

Maybe it's like those Kingdom "Uncensored" releases. Where it is basically the same as the IV but without the music and some behind the scenes stuff left uncut so you get an idea of how the shooting process is like.

In most "making" scenes in IVs, it is usually another camera filming the process while in the Kingdom "Uncensored" is it the same footage as the released IV. And you can heard the cameraman/director communicating with the idol. I have not watched any Greatworks stuff so I'm just guessing. But if it really is 2hrs of behind the scenes footage from a totally different camera then that is a bit weird. It would be interesting to watch though.

tangina1234 and FrenchDude like this.
  3. FrenchDude

Next one on 2018/05/23 : ENFD-5841

4. Windreader

Windreader Akiba Citizen

Attached Files:

5. FrenchDude

ENFD-5841 cover :
    ENFD-5841. ENFD-5841-b. ENFD-5841-a.

6. valkyriesp

valkyriesp New Member

http://www.oisinbosoft.com/cata/img18/LCBD-00864.jpg

7. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

8. Windreader

Windreader Akiba Citizen

Rina revisited... and everything looks the same. A couple of videos and a photobook. At this point, Rina seems content to repackage the same material over and over again. A few weeks shy of her 26th birthday, she may be playing out the string toward retirement. G-Girls has never been the success she might have hoped for; Rina, while enjoying a measure of popularity around here, is not one of the top gravure models. None of which diminishes her beauty and sexuality. Just not expecting a lot more from her. http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/about-zfx.1784250/

Attached Files:

jcjc, jackston, Nsan and 2 others like this.
  9. frescode

frescode New Member

is there still no source for ENFD-5841?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  10. Casshern2

You can be the hero and become the source.

:fufufu:

desioner, jackston and tangina1234 like this.
  11. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

12. Casshern2

LOL sorry. Two c's means what that I'm not aware of?

13. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

I have no idea, that's probably Italian slang.

Casshern2 likes this.
  14. Stooky Bill

Stooky Bill Member

Cure × Rina is 115 minutes on DVD and 129 minutes on Blu-ray. I wonder what the extra Blu-tay content is, or if there are any other differences.

15. mp413

mp413 Schwaaaaaa!

Rina... can you please, just one time, after all these years... just get them out and let us have a look at them?
    There comes a time when the teasing isn't cute anymore and a person just walks away.

DarkPlague2863 and RSHERMVIKES like this.
  16. bustamove

bustamove New Member

I think Rina Nagia is the most beautiful sexiest girl in gravure. I don't think anyone can come close to her prefection beauty body. But as sad as it is i really think she need to retired her few last videos are so boring....i been watching alot of her old videos. It is so much enjoyable to watch than these new videos she been doing.

17. Windreader

Windreader Akiba Citizen

updating 531-550 same sources plus Twitter feed

Attached Files:

jcjc, Nsan and jackston like this.
  18. Windreader

Windreader Akiba Citizen

ZFX 551-565

Attached Files:

Nsan, mp413 and jcjc like this.
  19. Windreader

Windreader Akiba Citizen

Attached Files:

jcjc, tangina1234, jackston and 2 others like this.
  20. Stooky Bill

Stooky Bill Member

I’m looking to collect Rina’s stuff, and looking at her filmography, I noticed a DVD called “丸ごとシンデリーナ 5枚組コンプリートパック” (PNPK-1001). Apparently, it’s a 5-disc box set that includes at least some previously released material (namely her first few DVDs). I’m trying to figure out if it has any exclusive material that I would need to buy it to see. Google Translate mentions a “new ebook” at least, can anyone shed more light on this?

http://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/715X6aYcQ7L._SY550_.jpghttp://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71U7nUr4xaL._SY550_.jpg

jcjc likes this.