1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Rina Nagai 永井里菜

Discussion in 'Gravure Idols' started by jackston, Mar 5, 2015.

1. wcmaddenjr1966

wcmaddenjr1966 Active Member

Here's a good topic for discussion: What is Rina's best massage scene?

2. bustamove

bustamove New Member

my vid is a bit clearer! could be she took a hot shower and the nip not popping out lol, but you could clearly see the nipple here vlcsnap-2021-02-21-11h36m15s687.

benpat likes this.
  3. bustamove

bustamove New Member

best scene LCDV-40672! i think the person over did the massage on her tits, grope the hell of them..

wcmaddenjr1966 likes this.
  4. bustamove

bustamove New Member

my question is who can come close to rina? i don't think there anyone who can come close to rina, beautiful face lips hair, perfect boob, short, slim, big round butt. she all around just drop dead gorgeous. been 2.5 yrs that she quit. was hoping she come back and do 1 or 2 more vid...she probably marry a rich guy or sumthing tragedies happen to her? doesn't make sense how she just quit and eased her past, her twitter she doesn't reveal her sexyness anymore. she always fully clothes

wcmaddenjr1966 likes this.
  5. Stooky Bill

Stooky Bill Active Member

I don’t think she “quit.” There were a ton of restrictions on stuff this past year (stupid virus), but she was doing ads for a furniture store before that. I think she’s also been studying abroad, seeing as she spends a lot of time in Australia and Seattle.

Nsan likes this.