Rina Nagai 永井里菜

bustamove

Sep 20, 2017
Looks like a pasty to me.
View attachment 2388278

Particularly because of this frame just a second earlier:
View attachment 2388281

It seems to be flat there. If she wasn’t wearing pasties, the nipple would show a raised bump.

They’re very careful about these things, generally, at least in the last few years. Unless the idol has a “slutty” image (which Rina certainly does not), they always use them. Sometimes the idols even address it, like RaMu did in a YouTube video. She said she always carries nipple covers around with her.

my vid is a bit clearer! could be she took a hot shower and the nip not popping out lol, but you could clearly see the nipple herevlcsnap-2021-02-21-11h36m15s687.png

Reactions: benpat

bustamove

Sep 20, 2017
my question is who can come close to rina? i don't think there anyone who can come close to rina, beautiful face lips hair, perfect boob, short, slim, big round butt. she all around just drop dead gorgeous. been 2.5 yrs that she quit. was hoping she come back and do 1 or 2 more vid...she probably marry a rich guy or sumthing tragedies happen to her? doesn't make sense how she just quit and eased her past, her twitter she doesn't reveal her sexyness anymore. she always fully clothes

Reactions: wcmaddenjr1966

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
my question is who can come close to rina? i don't think there anyone who can come close to rina, beautiful face lips hair, perfect boob, short, slim, big round butt. she all around just drop dead gorgeous. been 2.5 yrs that she quit. was hoping she come back and do 1 or 2 more vid...she probably marry a rich guy or sumthing tragedies happen to her? doesn't make sense how she just quit and eased her past, her twitter she doesn't reveal her sexyness anymore. she always fully clothes
I don’t think she “quit.” There were a ton of restrictions on stuff this past year (stupid virus), but she was doing ads for a furniture store before that. I think she’s also been studying abroad, seeing as she spends a lot of time in Australia and Seattle.

Reactions: Nsan

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
ZFX 581-599. Updated and complete.

Attachments

• ZFX_rinnag581.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag581.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 373
  • ZFX_rinnag582.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag582.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 351
  • ZFX_rinnag583.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag583.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 293
  • ZFX_rinnag584.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag584.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 279
  • ZFX_rinnag585.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag585.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 255
  • ZFX_rinnag586.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag586.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 273
  • ZFX_rinnag587.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag587.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 242
  • ZFX_rinnag588.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag588.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 260
  • ZFX_rinnag589.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag589.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 269
  • ZFX_rinnag590.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag590.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 269
  • ZFX_rinnag591.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag591.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 249
  • ZFX_rinnag592.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag592.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 249
  • ZFX_rinnag593.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag593.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 257
  • ZFX_rinnag594.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag594.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 252
  • ZFX_rinnag595.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag595.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 248
  • ZFX_rinnag596.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag596.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 264
  • ZFX_rinnag597.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag597.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 273
  • ZFX_rinnag598.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag598.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 264
  • ZFX_rinnag599.jpg
    ZFX_rinnag599.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 307

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
Not sure where to stick this so I'll just leave it in the front. She had a couple of VR shorts here that might not have been posted elsewhere.

Unfortunately I think it's the end of the road for Rina's gravure activities. She still uses her old twitter account for likes but hasn't posted on there regularly. She's working in politics now and pretty much only posts about that. Plus, her website used to have her activities as a model listed, such as her recent Yellow Hat commercials, but now it's for her political career.

Old Twitter: https://twitter.com/rinaty_xxx/
New Twitter: https://twitter.com/nagairina8
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088268152119
Instagram (changed name from rinanagai8): https://www.instagram.com/nagairinasea8/?hl=en
Wiki: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/永井里奈

It's sad that she didn't even really have an official retirement. If you translate her wiki page above, it seems like the beginning of the end was when she changed her name (same pronunciation, different Kanji) in October 2020. Posted at the bottom for reference, if you want to Yandex translate it. Either her contract with her agency ran out then, or she just terminated the contract entirely. Such a shame that she doesn't seem to be interested in other sorts of avenues with modeling/entertainment. Rina Hashimoto and Hikaru Aoyama are DJing as part of club sherbet and they post youtube videos, Natsumi Hirajima does youtube and still has magazine/modeling stuff, Yuka Kuramochi still posts some stuff even if infrequently after marriage and childbirth, and she sporadically streams on twitch under the username yukakuramoti. Guess Rina just wants to move onto the next part of her life, like Aya Kawasaki.

Not sure how much of a factor this was, but unfortunately, it seems like how absolutely smoking hot she is with her abs, legs, and ass just didn't get her as popular as you would've thought. From scrolling through her twitter media tab recently, maybe she just never had that much interest in the modeling side of gravure. I don't think I saw one image that was a sexy selfie, maybe a couple far away pics of an ongoing bikini/lingerie shoot. I didn't particularly follow her outside of DVD/BD releases until late 2017, so I'm not sure what others would think. Perhaps she enjoyed performing in G Girls and the gravure stuff was just something she didn't mind but didn't particularly like either. Anyway, it's pretty crushing knowing that her career is over and she had the potential to be way more successful than what her social media numbers would suggest. If only she'd upload more selfies too...she's pretty in a way that's not too overpowering. The one good takeaway is that if you ever happen to see her in person, she studied English in Australia so you could probably talk to her for a bit and get a photo without too much trouble.

That ass.

rinanagai investigate.jpg

Last edited:

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Damn. She's aiming to retire as some politicians trophy wife.

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
I forgot to mention this since I usually just check Instagram or Twitter for pictures, but she started in the era where Ameblo was the only go-to way to catch updates. I think it's still better on the whole to actually follow what they're talking about on a more regular basis although I'm not sure if newer idols start out using one anymore. But she does have more swimsuit pics/selfies in there, so maybe I'm just reading too much into her IG/Twitter habits. She also was active when being social media active wasn't that widespread in the public sphere. https://ameblo.jp/nagairina/

Reactions: ihmissusi

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
Wrong. She's aiming to do good for her community as a politician herself. She's smart, studious, a polyglot, beautiful and wants to make a difference for good in the world she lives in. Rina is still good news even if not in gravure anymore.

Yeah, seriously. Google translated her site and she seems to be genuinely interested in helping out people in need. Dunno about their policies on the whole but she's pretty likely not into weird extremist stuff like the APA hotel chain owner.

Reactions: ihmissusi