Reluctant but must do it / Blackmail / Pay debt

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Looking for movies/scenes of this genre:

The girl does not want to, but she must for some reason. For example, she or her husband has a debt that needs to be paid, or the man is threatening her with some type of blackmail.

Not aggressively forced, she lets it happen, but is not happy about it throughout the process. Particularly looking for more serious toned scenes where the man is much older. Not like the shotacon theme movies from GVG or NITR.

Here are a few examples:

In HBAD-179, the girl gives herself up to protect someone, probably her brother or husband?

hbad-179.jpg

In HTMS-069, the woman gives up herself and her young adult daughter in exchange for a safe place to stay?

htms.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Reactions: shawn720s

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
We posted a great movie like this the other month.

Kurea Hasumi is auctioned off as a sex slave for the mafioso due to her husband's debt.
The auction scene features her husband watching in shock as she strips naked and masturbates to the bidders before having sex with one.

Sample clip from auction scene: https://xhamster.com/videos/subtitled-japanese-kurea-hasumi-wife-slave-auction-stripping-7994980

VkvoUfg.jpg

Reactions: jaydogbones

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Yes, something like that. But preferably not in a group setting, and with the guy being a little more... unattractive :p

Thanks!

Reactions: DivinityBeyond

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Here are a couple more. They both sort of have the same theme, where the girl knows she must give it up, and it starts with her reluctantly removing her own clothes. Not sure what the storylines are, though.

NSPS-567

She's being taken advantage of by an older guy who seems to be her boss. She removes her clothes and and then gets on her knees, as she's accepted that she must be taken by him. She's in distress to start, but eventually starts to enjoy it; she even rubs her clit willingly for pleasure by the end.

nsps.jpg

STC-042

Hot American Blonde Pristine Edge must also give herself up, but she is reluctant all way throughout the scene. However, they then camera cut to "night time" and show that she is still being fucked with kleenex all over the floor, suggesting that she had been used non-stop all day. Now, by this time, she has given up the fight and decided she might as well enjoy it, accepting the final cum-shot happily in her mouth.

stc.jpg

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
In AVOP-269, the absolutely beautiful Takase Yuna is attacked by this old guy who she seems to know (don't know relationship). She doesn't want it to start but about halfway through she starts to enjoy.

avop-269.png

Reactions: bigloser0

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Not looking for group scenes, but this is an exception: In maybe my favorite JAV scene ever, Mia Malkova is a cute, young business woman trying to make it in a strange, foreign land. She is surrounded by Japanese men in a train, who can't resist feeling up this exotic beauty. She tries her best to fight it, but she is overwhelmed by so many guys who want a piece of the best ass they have ever seen. Eventually she understands her reality and gives in, and even starts to enjoy a little.

mia.png

jameschai

Oct 12, 2015
Not looking for group scenes, but this is an exception: In maybe my favorite JAV scene ever, Mia Malkova is a cute, young business woman trying to make it in a strange, foreign land. She is surrounded by Japanese men in a train, who can't resist feeling up this exotic beauty. She tries her best to fight it, but she is overwhelmed by so many guys who want a piece of the best ass they have ever seen. Eventually she understands her reality and gives in, and even starts to enjoy a little.

View attachment 1290344
what movie is this

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Here are a couple more. They both sort of have the same theme, where the girl knows she must give it up, and it starts with her reluctantly removing her own clothes. Not sure what the storylines are, though.

NSPS-567

She's being taken advantage of by an older guy who seems to be her boss. She removes her clothes and and then gets on her knees, as she's accepted that she must be taken by him. She's in distress to start, but eventually starts to enjoy it; she even rubs her clit willingly for pleasure by the end.

View attachment 1122753

The girl in NSPS-567 is good looking. I love the back view with just the pink bra and panties on.

Does the reluctancy/black mail/pay debt be throughout the video or just one scene will do?

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure if this is the type you are looking for.
Something I've posted on another thread.
Seems like daughter owes money and mother tried to save her..
FAA-064

Reactions: gf25

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
One more that i remembered is NSPS-477
Here is my original post of this title.
She is one of my top masturbating partner.
Love her body to bits.
only at the last 2 scene that the black mail occurs.

Rough extract of this title
wife and husband went drinking with colleagues/friends.
husband got drunk and wife a little tipsy.
the so called colleagues/friends started to gang r*** wife.
wife a bit too drunk to resist their fucking.

on another day, friend/colleague shows husband the fucking photos.
black mail husband and wants to meet his wife one more time.
husband relented and my favourite scene of this title begins.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
JUX-593
The reluctant but must do it only starts in the third scene.
This lady I only like this title.
One of my favourite mums. I also want to hug her.

Short extract
Think its because of money mum stayed married with step-father.
Step-father treated mum badly.
mum wanted son to study hard and not worried about mum's well being.
son loved mum so much that in 2nd scene wanted to fuck mum.
mum objected but agreed to a blow job.

one day son came back and wanted to get intimate with mum and hugged mum tightly.
he was caught by step dad and step dad shave off mum's pubic hair and fuck her hard.
in order to protect son's life, mum had no choice but to endure the torture.
after fucking, step dad was exhausted and lie down to rest.
son took the same scissors and killed step dad to avenge for mum.

The Love of a Mother.
Mum had planned to give herself up to the police and go to jail for son killing step dad.
She will say that she had killed step dad.
Before she goes, she gave son the chance for his cock to be embraced in her warm little sister's love.
This has got to be the greatest fuck and love mum ever received in a long time.
And I believe son enjoyed it too.
After the intercourse while son was asleep, mum left for the police station.

Wished I was the son.
No need to masturbate anymore.

P.S: I am into INCEST (mum/mum's friend/auntie - son only)/JUKUJO/MILF/YOUNG MOM/MATURE JAV. If you have any great ones, please recommend even if its in the same topic as this one. thank you.
Believe my interest and your topic will converge in some way.
Because of love, its usually the mum who will save the son or daughter.
The world works this way.
That is why mum's love is so magical and real.

Last edited: