Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Apr 30, 2009
Takashima Heki

why does this lady's speciality is her ass?
probably it's big.
but not perky.

SPRD-702
sometimes you just wish you have a mother-in-law like her.
good body shape, pleasant look and more than willing to give you a release.
looks good with the hair tied up.
wished they made love in this scene.View attachment 1052087View attachment 1052088 View attachment 1052089

Any chance is there a torrent link for this movie, i could have sworn i saw this up a few days ago now its gone.

boobie

Feb 17, 2013
Natsuko Kayama! amazingly chubby mature. just love her

fmr042sopl.jpg

h_606mlw2150pl.jpg

Reactions: melonwrench

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Natsuko Kayama! amazingly chubby mature. just love her

fmr042sopl.jpg

h_606mlw2150pl.jpg
Yes! Always liked her sexy face and body, mature looking and all. The years are catching up with her if you've seen her recent releases, but, hey, they catch up with all of us eventually. :cool:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Risa Murakami is one of my all time greatest JAV idols

but so far I never think she is a mature woman

Oh, no, I was wrong. I know her! Those eyes! She's done quite a few videos for FA-Pro as well. No other way to put it, she's still hot as fuck! Her JAV Library page is so scant ( http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=jqzq ), I can't believe it! Has she ever gone by another name? Maybe you can find more videos starring her that way.

Here's a link to her XVideos page: https://www.xvideos.com/tags/risa-murakami You can even find lots of uncensored vids of her here. I personally prefer a light mosaic, though. It leaves just a bit to the imagination and as Dr. Ruth can tell you, that's the biggest erogenous zone!

-Sakana
3wf319pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh, no, I was wrong. I know her! Those eyes! She's done quite a few videos for FA-Pro as well. No other way to put it, she's still hot as fuck! Her JAV Library page is so scant ( http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=jqzq ), I can't believe it! Has she ever gone by another name? Maybe you can find more videos starring her that way.

Here's a link to her XVideos page: https://www.xvideos.com/tags/risa-murakami You can even find lots of uncensored vids of her here. I personally prefer a light mosaic, though. It leaves just a bit to the imagination and as Dr. Ruth can tell you, that's the biggest erogenous zone!

-Sakana
3wf319pl.jpg

never became exclusive contract girl, but definitely one of greatest all time JAV idols along with Satomi Suzuki

we can find her uncenssored vids in xhamy too

recently she made a comeback, I don't remember her new stage name, unfortunately in that new vid are BDSM only, she keep her clothes all the time and did not get fuck :(

Reactions: SakanaShachou

Flying Angel

Mar 22, 2017
never became exclusive contract girl, but definitely one of greatest all time JAV idols along with Satomi Suzuki

we can find her uncenssored vids in xhamy too

recently she made a comeback, I don't remember her new stage name, unfortunately in that new vid are BDSM only, she keep her clothes all the time and did not get fuck :(

I don't think it's a comeback. Probably she's due on her apartment bill. LOL.

she goes with himekawa ayumi

She also perform in one of my wife club, under different name.

The movie code is mywife 00452
It's probably her most beautiful appearances (her face and look wise).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't think it's a comeback. Probably she's due on her apartment bill. LOL.

she goes with himekawa ayumi

She also perform in one of my wife club, under different name.

The movie code is mywife 00452
It's probably her most beautiful appearances (her face and look wise).

yeah, its not a real comeback I agree, some JAV idols are like that, they dissapeared for few years, and suddenly perform in few vids and dissapear again

can you attach her pics from mywife please ?

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

-Sakana
3wf319pl.jpg

Is this the same person?
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=jqzq
If yes, she is now a mature actresses.
Cuz she was born in 1983.
But her titles were shot before when she was young.
pretty indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SakanaShachou

Flying Angel

Mar 22, 2017
yeah, its not a real comeback I agree, some JAV idols are like that, they dissapeared for few years, and suddenly perform in few vids and dissapear again

can you attach her pics from mywife please ?

Im trying to upload her pic. Don't know it's success or not.

She goes with saeko hasegawa. Wel... mywife.cc always use AV actress and change their name, and claimed that she's amateur.

Attachments

• DuM2vCkO.jpg
    DuM2vCkO.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 67
  • Saeko Hasegawa (2).jpg
    Saeko Hasegawa (2).jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 56

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Im trying to upload her pic. Don't know it's success or not.

She goes with saeko hasegawa. Wel... mywife.cc always use AV actress and change their name, and claimed that she's amateur.

thanks for the pics, I'll try to look for her mywife vid, I don't have it yet

many JAV companies are using that kind of trick, some guys easily to be fooled and believe that they are real unknown amateurs :D

btw any other good looking girls beside Risa Murakami in mywife collection ?

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
aki sasaki ,she looks like more young than a mature woman,her new look is so sexy, it's a pity o shame that the most of her movies are boring

DFgHBxsVoAAf19G.jpg

Reactions: mago