JAV titles with mother and daughter action

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Oh, yes! The Please Don't Lay Your Hands On My Daughter! I Will Take Her Place is in the r*** category, but it is an excellent mini-series, the last one being SHKD-460. I believe the one I'm thinking of now is the one with the wonderful Reiko Sawamura (and Ruri Haruka as the daughter), and the ending was pretty grim and tragic. Thank you, Javhoarding.

One of our old-time members who rarely speaks up, Summerss, recommended (a year ago, above) one from the "Mother Joined Daughter's Sex with Neighbor" series, which is comprised of:

NHDTA-537
NHDTA-592
NHDTA-639
NHDTA-686

R18 calls it elaborately (at least you can get an idea of the set-up): I Piled Up The Girl Next Door Who Got Off Seeing The POV Movie Of Her Mom That Was Saved On Her Computer, And The Mom That Could Not Deny That Her Shame Had Been Seen, And Fucked Them One On Top Of The Other.

I was very excited when I had discovered this series, since it's non-r*** and both females get taken at the same time; I don't know why, but while still enjoyable, something was missing and these films left me a bit cold.

There is another series I'd like to make you aware of, one I liked. For the most part, the mothers are targeted, or actually, the mothers and the daughters are targeted individually. Only in the last scene do we get a taste of both manhandled simultaneously. This would be the Gropers On a Day When Parents Come to Watch Classes in Action series:

NHDTA-165
NHDTA-211

Finally, I was reading the thread-starter's preference, and while Strike702 has not shown up in a long while, he is the reason for this thread and we should not dismiss what he was going for. As I spelled out what I thought were his tastes in the second post, he enjoyed the ones "where the daughter unwillingly must participate in sex."

Well, I just ran into one that was very intensely like that. I would not qualify this one as the kind of "mother and daughter" movie I'd care for (not that it does not have merit, mind you), since the mother does not seem to participate. (Wait a minute; looks like she pitches in on some blowjob action... okayyy...) She's just being evil, or as the title says, "heinous":

Devil Mother! Heinous Mother Who Sold Her Daughter to a Debtor For Whom She Would Do An AV - You're Guaranteed to Make a Lot of Money, Give It All to Your Mother! Savage Mother Who Subjected Her Daughter to Harsh Sexual Training [RCT-757], with Nanami Hirose and Kanon Kuga

RCT-757.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I now discovered one with potential (although it begins as a r*** movie; the saving grace is that the women appear to be "won over," and wow, is that wrong. There is also lesbian action, and can't go wrong with that):

A Daughter Seeing Her Mother Violated and Coming So Much Was Feeling Turned On Thanks to An Aphrodisiac! A Beautiful Mother-Daughter Combo Abused Simultaneously Achieve Climax [HAR-007] (A.K.A. When Her Mother Gets Off On Being r***ing, It Makes Her Aphrodisiac-Addled Daughter Horny! Hot MILF And Her Little Girl Get Abused Together Until They Cum), with Iroha Seino, Ayaka Mutoh, Akane Yonekura and Miku Kotani

118har00007pl.jpg

Who is that lovely woman on the right? Okay, looked around, and she is Ayaka Muto. She's stunning... check out her portrait on her Asian Screens page. One who plays the daughter is quite beautiful as well, and I suppose that would be Iroha Seino. (Her page.)

Yipman and torrent links are in the archives from May, and in case they are still working, you'd need to deal with a whopping near-four gigabytes. If you're interested, I plan to fetch this one for 449 MB, and evidently without watermarks.

EDIT:
Thanks for the tip-off in your post below, CodeGeek! I performed the correction. (I also noticed in what I think was the A-O archival torrent link for this movie, you had given thanks, meaning you probably downloaded the movie already. Yessir, all nearly 4.0 GB worth. You are one brave man.)

By the way, after putting up this post, I remembered that I had already been introduced to the fabulous lady I mentioned above, on the "Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)" thread — writing about Ms. Muto here and on a follow-up. This was only about a month ago, how come I didn't remember right away? I am disappointed in myself...

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I now discovered one with potential (although it begins as a r*** movie; the saving grace is that the women appear to be "won over," and wow, is that wrong. There is also lesbian action, and can't go wrong with that):

A Daughter Seeing Her Mother Violated and Coming So Much Was Feeling Turned On Thanks to An Aphrodisiac! A Beautiful Mother-Daughter Combo Abused Simultaneously Achieve Climax [HAR-007] (A.K.A. When Her Mother Gets Off On Being r***ing, It Makes Her Aphrodisiac-Addled Daughter Horny! Hot MILF And Her Little Girl Get Abused Together Until They Cum), with Iroha Seino, Ayaka Mutoh, Akane Yonekura and Miku Kotani

118har00007pl.jpg

Who is that lovely woman on the right? Okay, looked around, and she is Ayaka Muto. She's stunning... check out her portrait on her Asian Screens page. One who plays the daughter is quite beautiful as well, and I suppose that would be Iroha Seino. (Her page.)

Yipman and torrent links are in the archives from May, and in case they are still working, you'd need to deal with a whopping near-four gigabytes. If you're interested, I plan to fetch this one for 449 MB, and evidently without watermarks.

EDIT:
Thanks for the tip-off in your post below, CodeGeek! I performed the correction. (I also noticed in what I think was the A-O archival torrent link for this movie, you had given thanks, meaning you probably downloaded the movie already. Yessir, all nearly 4.0 GB worth. You are one brave man.)

By the way, after putting up this post, I remembered that I had already been introduced to the fabulous lady I mentioned above, on the "Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)" thread — writing about Ms. Muto here and on a follow-up. This was only about a month ago, how come I didn't remember right away? I am disappointed in myself...

I like both of Ayaka Muto and Iroha Seino :)

the funny is Iroha Seino is more suitable for mature woman, watching her act as schoolgirl wearing uniform is weird

Reactions: crazykiss

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Yeah... looking at that cover, I can't tell who is supposed to be the mother and who is supposed to be the daughter.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Looks interesting but I can't find any version without annoying chinese lettering.

mugenbenoit

May 25, 2016
glad to see some mums are supportive of their daughters in JAV industry :jimat:

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was reminded of this thread while responding to Supersam's recent query.

On this darkest of days when, as Andrew Sullivan has written, "A country designed to resist tyranny has now embraced it," why don't we disproportionately lighten the mood a tiny bit... by presenting another irresistible example of mommies and daughters?

A Beautiful Mother And Daughter Are Driven To Ecstasy, With An Aphrodisiac Laced Vibrator Inserted Into Their Pussies, They Are Getting Their Pussies Stirred And Pounded Until They Cum .[HAR-045], starring Rina Ayana (M, AKA Tsubasa Hoshino, Anna Ono, Akari Nanahara), Sana Moriyasu (D, AKA Sana Moriho, Sana Mori) and Ichika Hayano (M, AKA Anna Uno), Mai Imai (D)

118har00045pl.jpg

This one had a nice "energy" to it. The movie is divided into two segments, and in the first one the villain (coincidentally, Ghostbird singled out this rascal only a day ago, calling him "The r**ist") receives a package with the magic aphrodisiac.

HAR-045-r**ist.jpg

He jogs behind a mom-daughter pair that he is stalking, enters their home and ties them up.

HAR-045-JOGGING.jpg

HAR-045-1.jpg

(This scene is not in the movie, and is another example of promo-photo!
Their only outside appearance is in their jogging outfits.)

He laces dildos with the aphrodisiac, and sticks them into mature and young caverns of delight. He sets the timer of his smartphone to half-an-hour, leaving them quivering, and when he returns, his victims have now been driven out of their minds, and the first sexual action they must resort to is with the one that happens to be nearest.

HAR-045-LESBIAN.jpg

Remember David Cronenberg's wonderful first movie, SHIVERS? (No, of course you don't.) There was an "infection" within an apartment complex, turning the residents into zombie-like sexual predators.

Shivers - Barbara Steele.jpg
Barbara Steele... yum!

Whenever lesbian action is thrown into a mother and daughter movie, the mother and daughter movie becomes all the better!

In the second episode, we don't see any "prologue" action... the villain is already established as having invaded the home.

HAR-045-SECOND PAIR.jpg
Note the smartphone... two minutes to countdown!

304 MB

Reactions: summerss

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Not quite the kind of action this thread had in mind... but in this age of LGBT awareness, one for equal time,

Lesbians With an Age Gap - Beautiful Crooked Mother-Daughter Love

Three, so far, first one beginning a year ago.

JKNK-029.jpg

1. JKNK-029, with Michiko Yukawa, Azusa Mayumi, Natsuku Hasegawa, Mao Chinen, Tsugumi Mutou, Reiko Tono, Yuna Arisaka, Nanami Tahara

JKNK-041.jpg

2. JKNK-041, with Asako Shimura, Hiroe Yushima, Mikuru Mio, Ai Mizushima, Saori Shiroyama

JKNK-045.jpg

3. JKNK-045, with Sara Asada, Shoko Yuzu, Aiko Otsubo, Ikumi Kondo, Erina Oda

(Where to find Stream DOWNLOADS.)

Reactions: shawn720s

Mitchiu

Mar 10, 2017
Ok, i dont know if it fits the genre we are talking about here, but while reading this thread i saw some people suggesting some DANDY movies and i remembered one that i liked very much from them, DANDY-049 Parent and Son Duped And Fucked By A Mixed Sex Spa Massage person! , in this movies both daughter and mother are receving a massage, then they r*** the daughter while the mother has to watch and later she get fucked too, there are 3 scenes, in the first one if i remeber correctly, the mother is tied up while the daughter is r***ing, in the second one they put a headphone and towel on the mother so that she can't notice that her daughter is being fucked and in the third one the mother leaves the room to talk on the phone, if i'm not wrong, and when she gets back they are fucking her daughter. (i'm not sure because i watched it a long time ago)

Reactions: shawn720s

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure if this helps, but shkd-455 is pretty good, some excellent acting from Reiko Sawamura there, also haven't watched it yet but I do have shkd-442 which is the same story I guess with different performers, Mother and Daughter being r***ing in a home invasion type situation and the mother offers herself to keep the attackers off of her daughter, of course they both get what they're getting but still.

SHKD-442
Based on my mating instinct, my little brother chose the MOTHER.
Even if the daughter is young and tight, I only want to fuck the attractive mother.
The mother will make me cum more in her and in turn, make her pregnant.
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 12.36.51 pm.png

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
If there is a title that I want to FUCK both mother and daughter, FAA-064 is it!
The almighty jugulear had a hard time identifying the mother a few years ago.
This is a case of daughter owing money and her mother offered her body to the debtors to help her daughter.

How i wish the 2nd scene, the guy FUCK the mother and later fuck the daughter.
I love all the panties worn by the two ladies.
Can't wait to unload my "babies" in them and make them pregnant at the same time.

Attachments

• h_559faa064pl.jpg
    h_559faa064pl.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 110

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
NSPS-292

Only managed to download a 2 out of 3 scenes of the full movie.
For the 2 scenes, I still prefer to fuck the mothers.
They are beautiful.

1st scene
daughter is blind.
father caught her masturbating and finds a soulmate/friend (r**ist) for her.
invites him to a bbq to meet daughter and mum.
parent leaves them alone in house and the sex begins.
mum sense that guy is trying to r*** daughter and refuses to leave them alone after peeping through the window.
mum went back to the house and was heard by the guy while raping the daughter.
guy fakes a reason of wanting to pee and leaves the room.
guy r***s mum and halfway through the r***, stop and went back to r*** daughter.
And raping daughter halfway while containing his ejaculation, he went back to further r*** mum.
And went back to finish off with raping daughter.

Love it if mum was r***ing with the clothes of the bbq scene.
white top with light pink skirt.
Hope it can top off with white bra and panties.

2nd scene has a hotter mom.
girl was handicapped.
fell in love with home teacher.
but home teacher liked mom.
sex with daughter halfway and went to r*** mum.
then goes back to room to "finish off" daughter.
fucked daugher and faked that he cummed with his spits.
then went back to really r*** mom again.

next was raping both mom and daughter on another day with other guys.
fantasizing to make daughter pregnant.

I really want to make this mom pregnant.

sad that cannot find 3rd scene video download.

for the past 2 weeks, masturbated 4 times to these 2 moms.
Don't know why maybe I am too into pretty mature women.
these pretty mature women brought me a huge urge to fuck them harder and make them pregnant.
Would love to see them carrying my baby.

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.57.42 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.58.02 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.59.37 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.58.51 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 3.01.41 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 3.02.21 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 3.03.02 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 3.03.49 pm.png