[Re-up] Just pooping: ODV-238 - Solo pooping big sausages

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
I've found this movie some month ago as a Torrent on a Russian board and the search in this forum and also Google say it's still not on akiba-online. In reality I'm not a fan of poop. But on the screen it looks like chocolate cream but doesn't smell at all. :))

Download:
Edit: Old links deleted. Find a new download link below.

Size: 836 MB
Format: AVI/DivX
Audio: MP3, 125 kbit, Stereo
Length: 2h04min
Resolution: 512x400

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
Because the pics on messyshare.com don't work or got deleted here the cover and preview again.

lucari

Oct 5, 2008
im actually kinda creeeped out by this kinda stuff...not really a fan..but this seeems... intarestin lol so i'll chk this out~ thanks

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
In reality i'm not at all in to these scat things. (Ofcourse, as a butt fucker [just as prevention of unwelcome pregnancy] I got often poop on my cock or on my fingers ... ;-))

Girls pooping is something very private/intimate (normally). I like very private movies. Most of the scat movies on my hard disks are from Brazil, France, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, UK. Cant post them here cauz this board is about Japanese stuff. But about 40 GB scat movies on my HD's are from Japan (not counting the Enema stuff). So if you like scat movies drop a comment and I'll republish more if my postings get not eaten by the "fast CGI errors". ;-))

pydc2r

Jan 1, 2009
I am a moderate fan of scat. It needs to be tastefully done and not too hardcore like the smearing and the eating. If you have more stuff like this then please share

chibi-san

Aristocrat
Aug 4, 2008
Thankyou sir, can I have another?

...if you like scat movies drop a comment and I'll republish more if my postings get not eaten by the "fast CGI errors". ;-))

:perfectplan: Yes, more of these please!

I especially like the enema JAV's if you could post some more to the site! :chinesenewyearm:

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
Hi pydc2r,

thats exactly the stuff I like to watch in pr0n movies. (In the reality I'm a gentleman and leave the bathroom when a girl wants to poop.) But "not smearing or eaten" is difficult to find in Japanese AV movies apart from the many toilet spy cam series.

I can recommend you a German series (taken in Hungary with beautyful hungarian girls) with more than 100 one-hour movies: "Kaviar Amateur". You'll find some sometimes on piratebay.org and also as direct-downloads on http://bdsmisrael.co.il - it's BTW a difficult site: The Israelis use own chars like the Arabs and the postings are only visible for members. But you can get stuff from the members areas with Google search via Google cache (klick "Cached") after you used the string search: ["kaviar amateur" site:bdsmisrael.co.il] The links are in Rōmaji so it shouldn't be any problem to get the movies.

I got almost the complete Kaviar Amateur serial (54 GB – the very first and the very last publishings are bullshit) and I can give you an upload slot to a virtual web server if you want really a special part. But this needs a scheduling via PM cauz my line get every 24 hours disconnected.

Hi chibi-san,

enema is not exactly my fetish. You'll find a hell of enema stuff on akiba online. Just use the board search or Google: [enema site:akiba-online.com]. There is a really funny enema-contest movie on akiba-online.com but I can't tell you the name cauz I can't read Kanji so I renamed the download in Rōmaji cauz the file doesn't shows even the Kanji chars after the download. (Windows ...)

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
8 missing piece

Just checked and all download links are okay. I guess the problem is sitting in front of your computer. ;-))
Don't try to un-RAR the files. The files are not RAR-compressed. Join the files with any file joiner (FFSJ e.g.) or with 7zip or use jDownloader for downloading+joining. jDownloader is IMHO still beta software (just in the handling, not in the stability), but works perfect with megaupload, rapidshare and a lot other file hosting services.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
Part 8 is showing up as part 9
That is the problem. There is no part 8

Thanks for your comment, Bicycleguy, but part 8 is really missing in my list above. (And: No, part 9 isn't part 8, part 9 IS part 9)

I'm VERY sorry! Please excuse me for this mistake! :-(
:chinesenewyearm:

Maybe the movie worked for some downloaders without part 8 in VLC Player, here comes part 8 (also completed in post #1):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYBDPIZR

:death:

Bicycleguy

Apr 9, 2009
Thanks for fixing problem. I love the scene with a hole cut in her diaper and when she is shaping her shit into little mounds.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
Sorry, I didn't looked for this thread since a long time. After I got today a pm with a request for re-upping the files and i can't find anywhere a working download or torrent of this movie here it is again.

Take care that your internet connection will stay for 2,5 hours because I upped it as one file. (I'm a lazy guy.) Don't care, download in this size will work. I never got any problems with those file sizes from letitbit.net but when it becomes evening in Russia the servers can slow down till 30 Kb/s. Normal download speed is much faster.

Enjoy her funny dirty show! :)

http://letitbit.net/download/96411....V_238_Ohtsuka_Floppy__Zackbumm_re_up.avi.html