done RCT-840 wall girls, Maizono Niko and Takayama Emiri

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
please ID the 2 women below (brown hair and black hair). Their names doesnt appear on the cast list so thank you very much in advance.

RCT-840 ss1.pngRCT-840 ss2.jpgRCT-840 ss3.jpgRCT-840 ss4.jpgRCT-840 ss5.jpg

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
Maizono Niko and Takayama Emiri
Thanks Darsider. Although i agree that Takayama Emiri matches, I dont think Maizono Niko matches. I did some cross comparison to the vid and that name and those faces dont match.

heres a side by side comparisonface mismatch 1.jpg face mismatch 2.jpg

Here's who i think it is, but she was just uncredited face mismatch 3.jpg Ayana Rina. Hair, Face, and Ass all match up. I saw they credited 4 of the 9 girls in that vid. either they reused some of the same girls or they just uncredited 5.

Tell me what you think of that comparison.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The image quality was bad, so I wasn't able to clearly see her face. But I should have thought about Rina, as I watch her videos. I agree that her ass and legs match.

Reactions: TaiWatcher