Rant

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

denys55

Dec 21, 2008
Hi,
Whenever I'm on a train or subway it always seems like the last seat people take is the one next to mine. Once I was sitting on a train with assigned seats and one dumb little cocksucker didn't want to sit next to me. He squeezed into a two person seat with his mother and sister. His father tried to make some dumb fucking excuse. To me that's the worst part. Japanese are a bunch of racists but then they give you a lame fucking excuse like "cultural differences." If these dumb motherfuckers are going to be racists they should at least have the balls not to make some lame ass excuse. When I experience racism I'm in not mood for some asshole trying to pretend it's not racism. So, all you racist Japanese can suck the shit out of my asshole.

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Hi,
Whenever I'm on a train or subway it always seems like the last seat people take is the one next to mine. Once I was sitting on a train with assigned seats and one dumb little cocksucker didn't want to sit next to me. He squeezed into a two person seat with his mother and sister. His father tried to make some dumb fucking excuse. To me that's the worst part. Japanese are a bunch of racists but then they give you a lame fucking excuse like "cultural differences." If these dumb motherfuckers are going to be racists they should at least have the balls not to make some lame ass excuse. When I experience racism I'm in not mood for some asshole trying to pretend it's not racism. So, all you racist Japanese can suck the shit out of my asshole.

One hell of a first post after being on the site for almost five years:joker:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yep, welcome to Japan. Think of it this way, it gives you more elbow and knee room :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yep, welcome to Japan. Think of it this way, it gives you more elbow and knee room :)

well it was better than what I thought about, I was going to suggest in having a shower more often:pandalaugh:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
well it was better than what I thought about, I was going to suggest in having a shower more often:pandalaugh:

Oh dude, I was on the Sobu line last year in April or May and was trying to figure out what the FUCK the horrible stench of sour rotting flesh was... I moved down the train where there seemed to be the end of a wall of people (it was packed where I was). After breaking past them, I noticed the ENTIRE next car was empty except for one guy who HAD to be mentally fucking retarded (and yes, I'm insulting those who are mentally 'challenged' - ie: retarded). Fucker was sitting up, half-awake with flip-flops, uncut toe-nails that were inches, INCHES long, grimy and almost seemed to have skin falling off of his body. It was fucking HORRIBLE.

He looked like a body that was decomposing while the guy was alive, just fucking horrible. And THAT is the only time i've ever NOT been able to deal with somones B.O.

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
(and yes, I'm insulting those who are mentally 'challenged' - ie: retarded). Fucker was sitting up, half-awake with flip-flops, uncut toe-nails that were inches, INCHES long, grimy and almost seemed to have skin falling off of his body. It was fucking HORRIBLE.

Well, anyone in their right mind would have moved, I mean who wants to smell that. But you're comments on restarted people is closed minded. (They don't need to be challenged, if they already are). I mean maybe he was homeless, or there could be a million other reasons why people do what they do. The answer is to just move, and hope someone cleans that box car out. This world is not only fucked, but it's not always an easy place to survive in. Not everyone comes with a silver spoon in their fucking mouth, and not everyone comes with two eye if they're lucky enough to have any. Just be glad for what you have. No need to insult.

Oct 6, 2007
Hi,

cool story bro, I would assume it has something to do with you. I lived in Korea for over a year, which most people would vouche is more xenophobic and racist than Japan and I heard a ton of horror stories how it's so horrible to be there as a foreigner and I was treated with respect. The ONLY negative experience I had was a small child running in circles in front of me in the subway while waiting for my train to arrive saying "foreigner" in Korean. I looked him in the eyes and said "I understand." in Korean and his grandmother started to yell at him...ah the joys of living abroad when nobody thinks you understand their language.

Actually I had another negative experience but it was with a juice monkey dumb ass American mother fucker who's balls are probably the size of a peanut. American soldiers should be quarantined as they have no right to be living outside among intelligent human beings and giving America an even worse image than it already has.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I mean maybe he was homeles

You've never been to Japan before have you... or rather, never seen a Japanese homeless person...
Perhaps he WAS homeless... homeless and retarded. Or just retarded and mentally unfit to be out and about. Of course, if I had human waste dripping out the back of my pant-legs AND smelled like a rotting corpse, I'd stay away from public areas. There -ARE- things called baths y'know... in lieu of that, the rivers currents here are NOT strong.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
4890460292_c20e8a0cd3_z.jpg

Me chatting with two homeless guys outside of a 7-11 in Taito-ku

4296892307_df55bb3b92_z.jpg

A homeless 'home'

4297784804_277fbf6ec9_z.jpg

Another homeless home

5085353110_36ccab3723_z.jpg

Homeless gentleman.

3072922871_522b52c1d7_z.jpg

Y'see these people? They're homeless too. But they have jobs that are provided for them by the local city (Tama Plaza City in this case). Here if you are homeless, you can still get a job and many do. I've interviewed a group of homeless people (16 of them) who run a small garden on the outskirts of West Tokyo. The land was provided for them by the city of Hachioji and they farm it, then sell what they produce and keep 100% of the money.

Being homeless here is not like being homeless in, say, the USA or Canada (or England, europe, or whatever the hell you're from where-ever you are). Homeless here means you do not have a set address due to financial reasons or others. The mental health care here is VERY good and it is INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLY rare to see someone who is homeless and mentally fucked-up like so many people that live under the tracks back in 'the world'. Society here takes care of two groups... the elderly and the mentally retarded.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Oh dude, I was on the Sobu line last year in April or May and was trying to figure out what the FUCK the horrible stench of sour rotting flesh was... I moved down the train where there seemed to be the end of a wall of people (it was packed where I was). After breaking past them, I noticed the ENTIRE next car was empty except for one guy who HAD to be mentally fucking retarded (and yes, I'm insulting those who are mentally 'challenged' - ie: retarded). Fucker was sitting up, half-awake with flip-flops, uncut toe-nails that were inches, INCHES long, grimy and almost seemed to have skin falling off of his body. It was fucking HORRIBLE.

He looked like a body that was decomposing while the guy was alive, just fucking horrible. And THAT is the only time i've ever NOT been able to deal with somones B.O....
....so anyway, after I fucked him.....

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You've never been to Japan before have you... or rather, never seen a Japanese homeless person...

I have been homeless before and yeah, I smelled. I slept in doorways and alleys and actually a few times covered myself with newspaper or a broken down cardboard box in an effort to be a little warmer. I worked where I could find work for what they were willing to pay and once got stiffed on an all day job that was supposed to pay three dollars....they didn't even buy me lunch. I ate at missions, when I found them, and once got bought a meal by a local sheriff in the midwest.....no questions asked I just told him I was willing to work for a meal and he sent me to a local diner on him. It is nice to hear Japan is different, America can be a tough place to not have a cave to call your own.

American soldiers should be quarantined as they have no right to be living outside among intelligent human beings and giving America an even worse image than it already has.

Anyone who expects trained killers to be nice, polite and diplomatic people is in for a rude awakening. These people are drilled everyday on how to kill, keeping themselves and their brethern alive, and being reminded that any minute they must be ready to put their lives on the line in a foreign country far from home. Probably a good idea to show someone like that a little tolerance and respect.....you will live longer.

You can't keep people like that cooped up on a base either or they will go crazy, and a crazy trained killer is a whole lot worse than a rude one. This is why the military prefers to handle troublemakers in house rather than allow locals to do it, (this goes for military personel in America too), because the military understands they are responsible for creating these killers out of ordinary people and that it is not entirely a soldiers fault he is a little off his rocker.

Oct 6, 2007
the military are a bunch of limp dicks
I was in a bar with my GF and she was grinding up against me and hugging me and this faggot was taking pictures of her with his phone, I stared him down so he stopped, she told me it was making her uncomfortable
I went to the bathroom for 5 minutes and came back see him and his bed buddy blocking her against the bar talking to her, I walked up and put my hand on his chest and brushed him aside and said "she's with me", which clearly he knew or he's even dumber than he looks and he started screaming "you don't touch me man" while his friend "held him back" so he could look like a big boy
hope he had fun fucking his friend in the ass while looking at her picture on his phone while I went home and had the real thing

edit: we also came in together holding hands and she would take a drink and then french kiss it in to my mouth (what can I say, she was hot, I'll do whatever she wants) so there was no doubt she wasn't my GF, I'm just not a juice monkey, I'm more of a pretty boy, so he must have THOUGHT he was better than me

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Haruto: Was that the CF or USMil you had an encounter with?

Oct 6, 2007
I was in Haeundae which is full of US Military because it is probably the most "American" place in Busan. So I would say 90% likely it was USMil.

rentjapan

May 3, 2009
Haruto: A$$h0les come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life. I am sure you hit on a chick before even though you knew she was with someone else, had a boyfriend, or was married possibly????? We have all done stupid things and alcohol helps us do them even more...

Anyways, to the original post about the last seat next to me.... Just manspread and enjoy the space. You will never fit in regardless of how long you live here! Get over it and just enjoy the hot chicks walking around.......

Chesirebaa5000

May 21, 2015
Hi,

Haha, if you're white... now you know how its like to be a colored person in America. But seriously, that sucks that you had to experience that. Racism is still indeed rampant in Japan, and the fact the Japan is run by nationalists and is a closely bordered does not really help.

cool story bro, I would assume it has something to do with you. I lived in Korea for over a year, which most people would vouche is more xenophobic and racist than Japan and I heard a ton of horror stories how it's so horrible to be there as a foreigner and I was treated with respect. The ONLY negative experience I had was a small child running in circles in front of me in the subway while waiting for my train to arrive saying "foreigner" in Korean. I looked him in the eyes and said "I understand." in Korean and his grandmother started to yell at him...ah the joys of living abroad when nobody thinks you understand their language.

If you're white, Chinese or Taiwanese, or light skinned Southeast Asian, that's probably why you only had one negative experience. If you are Black, particularly of African (not American) nationality, or dark-skinned Southeast Asian, you'll probably get more negative experiences. Or who knows, maybe S. Korea is not THAT bad as some people are/were making it out to be, but it also depends on location I guess. They cannot exactly be overtly racist in Seoul (even in they wanted to) because it will just ruin their businesses.

shaniandras2787

Jun 3, 2015
Hmmm, I'm from Malaysia and although racism is a common thing people talked about here but I rarely seen them being practiced in the practical or at least I have not felt it personally. Most of the "racism" are being played by politicians in the media to segregate communities so they never unite and go against the government.

I feel you though OP, that's one sad situation you were in but if it has been made obvious to me that they are avoiding me, i'd just go on with the role they "assigned" to me. Probably tell them, "i'll fuck you up when i see you on the streets and when i'm done with your daughter, she wouldn't have enough pussy cream to tighten it up for the next round".

Assholes like these prefers to die and cease to exist.