RaMu

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
I'm guessing based on what I saw from the back cover
View attachment 1566440 View attachment 1566441

ah! i see ! but then... if this is the kind of bra less scene we are talking about... didn't she have one before yet ? from the photobook (with dvd) i think there was one (not really sure too!) I had the copy but im afraid to peel of the DVD from the photobook lol! wonder if anyone saw the dvd in it yet.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ah! i see ! but then... if this is the kind of bra less scene we are talking about... didn't she have one before yet ? from the photobook (with dvd) i think there was one (not really sure too!) I had the copy but im afraid to peel of the DVD from the photobook lol! wonder if anyone saw the dvd in it yet.

I'm talking about full fledged full duration video idol, that's why I'm attaching the cover

If it's about her bra-less shoot in general, there's even a magazine and making of from that magazine which contain bra-less shoot

Reactions: swahswah

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
I'm talking about full fledged full duration video idol, that's why I'm attaching the cover

If it's about her bra-less shoot in general, there's even a magazine and making of from that magazine which contain bra-less shoot
oh sorry! now i get what you mean! i'm looking forward to it more now then! specially i think this is shot in my country again lol!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
oh! i just purchased that one~
whats the context of ending up on page 2? not making enough noise?
lol
Haha! Yeah just teasing in general. Lots of activity on an idol thread for a bit then it dies down.

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
it is not a RaMu specific question but,
I bought a couple of IV dvd's in japan but only to end up not being able to play it here back in Philippines

one is a Region 2 and other is an All region but both of them does not play on the PC! VLC just crashes
any idea about this ?

Reactions: robbus

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
try KMPlayer
http://www.kmplayer.com/

I use an old version because newer ones tend to irritate my antivirus software(maybe I should worry about that!)

I have been using it for years. I like the screen capture and FF rewind features.
downside is that sometimes video is out of sync with audio. I haven't found a pattern for this yet.

for RAMU the sound probably not that important.
hope this helps....

BTW: how much were dvd's in japan?

sorry for the late response. it is around 3000 yen. blurays are around 4k

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
In May 17th she'll releasing her next IV for 光文社 (Kobunsha) tittled RaMuまみれ (KOBU-001 / KOBU-001B)
No other info or cover for now

hey thanks!! where do you get these early notice lol ! I wanted to plan another trip to japan for her event.

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
When seeing her most daring and skin revealing tits pics I have always thought and wondered where are her nipples locating and what direction they are pointing, upwards:) or...:( as well interesting would be how her areolas are looking like. ;) Maybe vast majority of us will never see the truth.:(

impossible to see lmao.
She showed once how big the nipple tape is ! (standard for all gravure idols)
so for most of us who think we saw their nipples on the videos, we didnt! lol (unless a certain idol is ok with showing nipples)

If RaMu's top is to fall off you would see a skin colored tape covering the entire areola and nipple

Reactions: Lupumong

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
She showed it? I’d be interested to see that, because it might indicate how big her nipples are. Where did she show it?

LMAO, but on the video she was showing off the everyday stuff that she carry on her backpack.
she showed the nipple tape packaging.

at around this time frame 1:30

upload_2019-6-14_20-1-4.png

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
I would like too see that tape locations.;) Pity that her tape and bras are so thick that we can't even see through erected nipple.

I dont ever recall seeing any Recent Gravure idols that allows their nipples to poke out.
I remember a couple of ones that openly showed their nipples but those ones eventually transitioned to AV (E.g Miu Nakamura)

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
LCBD-00944 / LCDV-40944 - August 20th
http://www.i-one-net.com/item/1418
No page yet for the Bluray version

Despite KOBU-001/KOBU-001B a little late from her usual month of releasing IV (April - August - December - repeat), apparently she's back to her usual schedule :top:

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
LCBD-00944 / LCDV-40944 - August 20th
http://www.i-one-net.com/item/1418
No page yet for the Bluray version

Despite KOBU-001/KOBU-001B a little late from her usual month of releasing IV (April - August - December - repeat), apparently she's back to her usual schedule :top:
whoa! after seeing the cover I am really sure now. Her IV vids are all recorded and stacked way ahead of schedule. I think RaMu has contents that could reach up to next year even if she stopped working today lol!
I thought this one would be the one she shot in Hawai but its still not ! and her Hair is still long here

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
Well atleast Tsukasa Kanzaki's nipples are well visible even under clothes. She is Gravure idol or...? Atleast there is many non AV idols which are openly showing their nipples. Ayaka Fukai is example about bigger and softer boobs and don't shame herself so much.

this is what im not sure about! i recently saw Wakana Shiraishi and she is also what you exactly described, lets her nipple poke out and then turns out i heard there were rumors of her going AV.
also the same thing with Miu Nakamura, It started out as she was a Gravure Idol but turns out she was also transitioning to being an AV idol.

now i wonder if those who show their genitals on an IV is actually a gravure idol or an AV idol

while there are long time gravure idols like Shimizu Airi, and Never have i seen her let her nipple poke out.