RaMu

kahm

Dec 25, 2008
Okay. Ramu & Peace encoded pretty well, ending up at 4gb in size. I'll try and get it posted in the next couple of days - It's been a long time since I did this stuff, so I have to learn it all over again :p

R-19 makes my eyes bleed @6gb, so I'm still messing with encode settings.

Reactions: granatnik

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
View attachment 1338890
The pre-order bonus for one of my Blu Ray - Probably Ramu & Peace.
Hello! i'm also into collecting RaMu's merch! i was wondering which site you ordered when you said there was a pre-order bonus because i want to order from that website too ! thanks in advance !

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009

kahm

Dec 25, 2008
Well, it appears that Good Shipping is Good. Already have the new discs, and a new preorder picture.

The bonus chapter in A-Ramu is an 8min skit where RaMu finds a lost puppy and takes care if it, and you watch it from the point of view of... the puppy. It's a bit surreal.

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
wow ! i hope my new BD has a pre-order picture.... the product detail at Cdjapan did not place any pre-order bonus on their page !

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
I ordered mine when it was listed as "TSBS-81104 RaMu / New Blu-ray: Title is to be announcd", which did list a postcard, I think. It's just the same kind of photo as before, but not a very good shot.View attachment 1358877

oh i seem to have this one but i got it thru auction.

have u checked the release event activity?? i was so frustrated that i left japan too early i missed out on it.

her signing event on 4/30 included : hand shake session, Polaroid shot (together with you), photo session (RaMu poses for you and you take photo using your own camera).

Apr 11, 2007
her signing event on 4/30 included : hand shake session, Polaroid shot (together with you), photo session (RaMu poses for you and you take photo using your own camera).
I'd be too nervous to even shake her hand or take a photo with her. :malu3:
By the way, thank you so much @kahm for being so generous and kind to share your treasures with us! Good to see the spirit of this forum is kept alive.
:terharu:

Reactions: Rain001

swahswah

Dec 3, 2009
By the way, thank you so much @kahm for being so generous and kind to share your treasures with us! Good to see the spirit of this forum is kept alive.

aww thats too bad xD she would be happy to meet overseas fans lol !

kahm

Dec 25, 2008

I don't pay much attention to idol events - I haven't been to Japan in a while, nor will I be getting back any time soon, unfortunately.

And you're welcome :) I have to rip it to run it off my media server anyway, so it's not much more work to up it afterwards.

Reactions: megatroll and Nsan