Reika Saiki (才木玲佳)

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Reika should star in a super heroine movie.

View attachment 1032433

If there ever will be a super heroine-movie with Reika, I will sign up to play the monster and she can beat me up.
I probably end up in the hospital for a year or so after it. But it would be worth it!

:dead:

Found photos from the event where Reika is wearing that costume.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

These are a bit smaller in size.

012s.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

:pusing:

kitamurafan

Jan 3, 2008
If there ever will be a super heroine-movie with Reika, I will sign up to play the monster and she can beat me up.
I probably end up in the hospital for a year or so after it. But it would be worth it!

Sounds great! I'll sign up to play her love interest that discovers her secret identity. Maybe there will be a steamy bedroom scene!:mimisan:

Reactions: ihmissusi

kitamurafan

Jan 3, 2008
Muki Kawa DVD Review!

After almost two months of it sitting on my shelf, I finally watched Reika's second gravure release. Here are my thoughts.

Clocking in at 99 minutes, this release didn't come in a Blu-ray version. There are about 12 different outfits she wears. Muscle Angel, her first release, was a regular gravure title. This one has a bit of a story though. It starts with her meeting you, aka the viewer, at a gym. There are several POV shots of her talking directly to the camera in each different scene. The entire videos is set up as if it is a date with Reika. I felt it showcased her personality and playfulness more than Muscle Angel.

I thought Muscle Angel didn't focus on Reika's muscles as much and Muki Kawa remedies this but not as much as I would like. Many of the shots are regular gravure shots: long slow pans up her body and so forth. I felt that actions that showed her muscles, like walking in high heels and such, were done more than in Muscle Angel. All in all, there was a bit more focus on her muscles than the first DVD, even a few from behind (almost) bicep flexes.

And the lack of flexes is what bothers me about Muki Kawa and Muscle Angel. Watching Reika on TV you can see she has no problem flexing. It seems the director's do, though. There are no hardcore flexing shots in the videos. While there are activities that show her muscles, there are no full-on flexes. There were several missed opportunities for leg and biceps shots. Even in the gym scene, you don't see much. Having seen a flexing shot in the Muscle Angel promo that wasn't in the main scene, it makes me wonder if her flexes were edited out or not filmed entirely. I have my own ideas for how her next video should be done but I won't post it here yet.

Don't get me wrong, if you like Reika this video is great. She is smoking hot and the variety of scenes and outfits do please a viewer. Her embarrassed face when she "kisses" the camera is sweet. I do recommend this video, possibly more than Muscle Angel. But if you're expecting flexes in every scene, you won't find them.

Rating: 7 out of 10

Reactions: ihmissusi

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
New song and MV with DEADLIFT LOLITA:

Don't forget to turn on the English subtitles.

Really energetic and funny song. Nice to see Reika improving all the the time.
I like her singing in this one and I love that positive energy she has.

:malu:

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Reika with Ladybeard at Anime Midwest Chicago July 7-9th.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg

DEADLIFT LOLITA video logs from Anime Midwest.
We get to hear Reika speak in English :)

Coming ahead DEADLIFT LOLITA live in Anime Midwest Digest Movie and
also a new song and music video.

Did anyone from here go and meet Reika?

Reactions: Rain001 and Nsan

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
New song and a music video by DEADLIFT LOLITA - Muscle Cocktail.

"I love it
I just want to hug a bag of chocolate protein, my favorite flavor
I wanna squeeze it tight against my biceps
"

:hehe:

:top:

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Who is cuter? Reika vs Ladybeard at Anime Midwest 2017:

So whom do you think should have won?

:hehe:

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009
Posted in Download Section :

[TSBS-81052 / TSDS-42177] Reika Saiki 才木玲佳 - Muscle Angel マッスルエンジェル FHD | HD | SD

TSBS-81052.0.jpg

Reactions: Nsan and Rain001