r*** scenes where girl is defiant / has attitude

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
Hi guys, as per title I looking for scenes where girl is r***ing and has defiance (she resists, mean stares, etc). Too many of the girls give in immediately and just whimper!

I particularly like the investigator type movies, where the girls are strong and dressed up in heels / boots, etc. But the main things is that they have attitude and don't give in right away (seeing them submit eventually is fun of course!).

Any recommendations?

whywhywhy

May 21, 2008
The Lady Panther series has some of those. It's similar to the investigator types, but sspd033 comes to mind. In that one, the characters really try to resist it. That one was probably my fav of the series.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
shkd-511 保険外交員美畜同好会 輪姦標的 身も心も壊されて 堀咲りあ

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I had noticed this thread of yours earlier (Zanshin0212, if you are still with us), but was too lazy to dig up the perfect thread that already covered these very questions:

Looking for JAV where women get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

index.php

In addition, I see Member
Zen10101 made a point of Secret Female Investigator- Agent Fucked in Confinement [SOE-579], in regards to star Yuma Asami's attitude (at least within one scene), in this old post of his.

Attachments

• SOE-579 Yuma Asami.jpg
    SOE-579 Yuma Asami.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,866

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
I had noticed this thread of yours earlier (Zanshin0212, if you are still with us), but was too lazy to dig up the perfect thread that already covered these very questions:

Looking for JAV where women get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

index.php

In addition, I see Member
Zen10101 made a point of Secret Female Investigator- Agent Fucked in Confinement [SOE-579], in regards to star Yuma Asami's attitude (at least within one scene), in this old post of his.

Thanks