Javs where tables are turned on dominant girls in heels?

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
Hi,

After the great success of my last request (thanks Casshern2), another question for you guys. I'm looking for movies where the girls are bossy / dominant, and then get the tables turned on them through r***, humiliation, etc. I like the investigator type movies but in particular I'm looking for scene where the girls remain in heels, make up, etc through the scene. Unfortunately the first things to go are usually the heels. :-( Some of my favourite movies are DDB-042, DDB-45 and DDB-053 in the prison camp series. In these there are "fashion bitches" that are abusive to the guards and then get what's coming them while dressed in heels with full make up.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Mind telling where you downloaded DDB-042, DDB-45 and DDB-053 ? All the links seem dead. And do you still have them downloaded?

As for suggestion http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1078723&highlight=*BMT-012*
[BMT-012] 美麗痴女看守施設 友田彩也香
She wore them, but It showed them taken off. Nevertheless it satisfy the bossy, and tables turned.

Last edited by a moderator:

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
Downloaded the files a long time ago, so not surprised links are dead. Have just posted DDB-042 at http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1258567&p=2421293#post2421293. If there is interest I'll post the other two movies.

Thanks for the tip on BMT-012. She is exactly the kind of girl I'm looking for. Unfortunately no f***rced sex or humiliation for her though (I love it when the tables are turned on the girls). Stunning girl, though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
Hi, have you seen LKH-001 and SOE-438? They might have what you are looking for.

Hi, yes I have SOE-438 and that is a great movie. Unfortunately although LKH-001 and the rest of the series feature heels prominently on the cover they come after immediately in the movie. Thanks for the suggestion.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Downloaded the files a long time ago, so not surprised links are dead. Have just posted DDB-042 at http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1258567&p=2421293#post2421293. If there is interest I'll post the other two movies.

Thanks for the tip on BMT-012. She is exactly the kind of girl I'm looking for. Unfortunately no f***rced sex or humiliation for her though (I love it when the tables are turned on the girls). Stunning girl, though. :)

Sorry about that.

But in regards to the link you posted, is it me or does the link not work?

zatoichi123456

Apr 13, 2009
Hi, yes I have SOE-438 and that is a great movie. Unfortunately although LKH-001 and the rest of the series feature heels prominently on the cover they come after immediately in the movie. Thanks for the suggestion.

Agree, the LKH series could have been a lot better if the girls were in heels and dressed more often. For LKH-001, Rei Mizuna had her heels on through out the first sex scene. That's probably the best scene in the entire series.

Maybe you can try to look for ANJD-019 if you haven't done so. Although the heels eventually came off, there are parts which you may find interesting. And if you are into high heels boots too, you can try HBAD-058. This is one of the better ones in the investigator genre thus far.

zanshin0212

Nov 1, 2011
Agree, the LKH series could have been a lot better if the girls were in heels and dressed more often. For LKH-001, Rei Mizuna had her heels on through out the first sex scene. That's probably the best scene in the entire series.

Maybe you can try to look for ANJD-019 if you haven't done so. Although the heels eventually came off, there are parts which you may find interesting. And if you are into high heels boots too, you can try HBAD-058. This is one of the better ones in the investigator genre thus far.

Thanks for the further suggestions - will check them out. Unfortunately my post was deleted due to not having screen shots. Will try again, maybe at the weekend.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
CFNM 着衣の極意 愛乃なみ

[CFNM]-001: Definitely has high heels sex scene. Not much of a table turn though. Could be a potential series CFNM with more to come?