[R] Hikari Azuma set from TRDD-001

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

alphalpha

Mar 23, 2014
Is there a full set of Hikari Azuma from this shoot or was it just some promotional photo or something? I've been looking on and off for it for a while, but haven't been able to find it. Looks like the same set from the first scene in TRDD-001 (screencaps below)--hair and bedsheets look like a match. . Thanks for any help!

20120404114624opxuj.jpg

TRDD-001.mp4.jpg

Attachments

• TRDD-001.0.jpg
    TRDD-001.0.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 267

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
Is there a full set of Hikari Azuma from this shoot or was it just some promotional photo or something? I've been looking on and off for it for a while, but haven't been able to find it. Looks like the same set from the first scene in TRDD-001 (screencaps below)--hair and bedsheets look like a match. . Thanks for any help!

View attachment 2875764

View attachment 2875768
Did anyone ever find a photo set from this dvd? The screen shot on the back cover pose in the car is not on the video file, and wow, what a view. Thanks in advance!!

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
Did anyone ever find a photo set from this dvd? The screen shot on the back cover pose in the car is not on the video file, and wow, what a view. Thanks in advance!!
Here’s some incentive to other Hikari fans. Sorry on the quality, it’s a zoom in on the dvd cover pic. I don’t think I’ve seen her show off her “backside” in any of her videos….whoa. Anyone out here have an equivalent, and where can I get that photo set!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 150

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
A photoset of this DVD exists here:

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Should be, I'm not in Japan either and I've purchased several times from that site in the past :)