Question..

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

watevarok

Sep 27, 2009
Curious, my friend asked me, Would it be wise/stupid to give up ur virginity to a prostitute since ur desperate to try it?

let's discuss :D

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yea, your 'friend'. HA.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
That's really more of one of those each person has a different view and answer for it kind of questions. Personally, I think it would be stupid and a waste. But I'm sure there's other people that might think it's a good idea. I guess if losing your virginity is that big of an issue, and you actually have to resort to prostitutes, go for it. Just don't expect anyone to think highly of the story or anything.

deedeede

Aug 30, 2010
it's not the bad idea

you need a teacher or a trainer before you start to work

but you need a good one

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
Yea, your 'friend'. HA.

Agree with that... "your friend"... sure, ha ha ha.

Anyway, if you could split pure carnal sex and physical attraction, go for the prostitute, I do not see any problem.
I have a soon to be a wife GF, and every-time I want to practice something new, I try first with an "delivery health girl".

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
It's a persons choice to do what they want but please remember visiting a sex worker will give you a different view and opinion of sex as they are doing it for money and won't care about you but if you get a girlfriend it will be different and better.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
It's a persons choice to do what they want but please remember visiting a sex worker will give you a different view and opinion of sex as they are doing it for money and won't care about you but if you get a girlfriend it will be different and better.

I'd wait for a girl who you don't have to pay. Be it a girlfriend, or some random girl you pulled at a club, your first experience should be with someone who actually likes you (or finds you attractive enough for a one-nighter).

Prossies will always be available. Your first time should be something more memorable (and which you can talk about freely with friends-if you so choose).

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
I agree don't use a prostitute as your first time you'll remember forever and when you have a long relationship you will be asked about your first time and in conversation with friends maybe and they may think less of you which could hurt if that bothers you.

Get a girlfriend or someone who likes you for you and not your money.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
if your look to get prostitute to lose it. why not hit brothel. since it legal and you have no issue of getting something. since us and canada have rules for them place. also be good place to learn stuff. since most will go out way to teach you thing or two. they love it when a virgin comes in. since give them chance to teach you something instead of have to give in to what some wants since might not like that style of sex. for most of them teaching some give them more pleasure then having some coming knowing what they and not will try try something out.