Pubic affair (idols who's always paipan)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Do you like paipan (shaved pussy)? I do, but like sushi, I like it infrequently, not even once a week. The best kind is a pussy shaving title made by an idol who I followed for many months (see this thread). But having pubic hair is the mainstream, and many (most) idols have never done a paipan video.

Except now, we have a reverse situation. Some, still a minority, but becoming noticable, some idols made debuts with shaved pussy and continue to a career without ever growing back her pubic hair. I kinda feel bad about not doing extensive research, actually I have not done any research :p I have only 3 examples to start, a good one, a so so one, and a maybe one.

Good example is 瀬名ひかり Hikari Sena she made more than 70 titles now (many are not credited) and she's always paipan. In many titles, it's kinda possible to notice a tiny amount of stubble so presumably she could grow a hairy mound if only she let it happens.
BHG-044-f1.jpg
So so example is 佐藤エル Eru Sato. In her (too) short career, she's always paipan. I only said she's a so-so example because paipan is such a good match of her tattoos and persona that it's quite understandable she wouldn't expose her hairy self. But... I still wish to have seen it at least once.
CJOD-230-f1.jpg
Yuuri Fukada 深田結梨, yeah she's a maybe. Unfortunately I don't follow her very much so I don't know if she's always paipan or only appear so in the one title I have at hand (ATID-513). If you are a fan of hers please tell me if she's always paipan or only sometimes.
ATID-513-f2.jpg

Ahhh... I have two more minor examples: アンナ Anna the ballet dancer who debut with SOD. Perhaps paipan is part of her ballet dancer persona?
STARS-361-f1.jpg

Mei Tsukumo 九十九メイ, formerly 滝沢ななお, formerly 滝川奈緒. A mid-low rank idol, I wish her career will develop well.
HMN-242-f4.jpg

I wish there's a way for fans to partition a hairy idol to make a shaving un-banning. And reverse: to partition a paipan idol to show us a hairy pussy in a title.

There must be others, please share your discoveries.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I did mention you thread in my OP. If you a fan of shaving, you need to know the term paipan. It's rendered in katakana パイパン but it's a Chinese loanword pretending to be Western loanword. It came from "white plank" 白板 a Mahjong tile. Get it?

I'm keeping an eye on your thread. But a bit disappointing so many shaving titles are featuring very old idols. Also any uncensored shaving or shaved pussy would be awesome.

Last edited:

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
BDA-162

bda162pl.jpg

AMBI-159
h_237ambi159pl.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Two noteworthy folks: Osawa Yuka (a.k.a. Akira Elly) and Kohaku Uta.

Yuka had a normal beaver when she debuted in 2006, trimmed it a bit in 2007 and kept some hair into spring of 2008. Sometime around April / May 2008, she went hairless and never went back. I feel like I saw her say that she went for depilation rather than shaving, stating somewhere that "it won't grow back".
Sadly for @ding73ding she still had hair when she did uncensored.
Sadly for @Not2srius , it doesn't appear that she did a specific title where she removed it; like the old saying: hair today, gone tomorrow.

Here... going...
293950L.jpg 5pmh159pl.jpg

going... gone!
1dandy083pl.jpg 3nwf108pl.jpg

And still gone as of 2021:

bkd270sopl.jpg
=============
Kohaku Uta, on the other hand, was shorn from her debut to her retirement - including in her uncensored work. She even at some point claimed to be 'naturally hairless' down there, though it's probably another case of depilation.

118edd179pl.jpg yvay003pl.jpg
5pna065pl.jpg n0945.jpg

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Two noteworthy folks: Osawa Yuka (a.k.a. Akira Elly) and Kohaku Uta.

Yuka had a normal beaver when she debuted in 2006, trimmed it a bit in 2007 and kept some hair into spring of 2008. Sometime around April / May 2008, she went hairless and never went back. I feel like I saw her say that she went for depilation rather than shaving, stating somewhere that "it won't grow back".
Sadly for @ding73ding she still had hair when she did uncensored.
Sadly for @Not2srius , it doesn't appear that she did a specific title where she removed it; like the old saying: hair today, gone tomorrow.

Here... going...
View attachment 3039053 View attachment 3039052

going... gone!
View attachment 3039050 View attachment 3039051

And still gone as of 2021:

View attachment 3039058
=============
Kohaku Uta, on the other hand, was shorn from her debut to her retirement - including in her uncensored work. She even at some point claimed to be 'naturally hairless' down there, though it's probably another case of depilation.

View attachment 3039056 View attachment 3039055
View attachment 3039054 View attachment 3039057
Two worthy additions! Thanks for posting.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
A few actresses I've followed for a while have been shaved for most or all of their careers:
Mikako Abe
Ichika Matsumoto
Saeko Matsushita

These girls have probably been paipan since their first appearance (I haven't seen all of their videos):
Ichigo Aoi has been paipan for most of her career.
Kokoa Aisu Paipan in most of her videos.
Meisa Kawakita a new actress that seems to be paipan in most of her videos.
Rina Hatsume aka Rin Momoi is usually paipan but gets shaved off screen in SDMT-464 to look younger. It's a prank video.
Satsuki Kirioka has been paipan in the videos I've seen. She's an 'okusan'-actress.
Shuna Kagami Probably paipan all through her career.
Shuri Atomi is, of course, also shaved most of the time.
Tsubomi is usually paipan. In some early ones she still has hair.
Yui Saotome is, from memory, always paipan.
Yui Kasugano Don't think I've ever seen hair on her p****.
Yui Nagase has some videos with paipan.

Most of these actresses are playing on the 'young' theme.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
More and more paipan is a thing and also becoming NOT a thing. Hmmm...

Like this very tall, very sexy but not very beautiful (face-wise) woman:
九十九メイ Mei Tsukumo aka 滝沢ななお Nanao Takizawa
EBOD-670s.jpgEBOD-928s.jpgNNPJ-525-f1.jpg
I have not seen most of her vids, but looks like she's paipan all the time. In one vid, she plays a airline hostess. Maybe a professional woman keeps her pussy shaved? Is that a thing? I don't think so, but I'm looking for something...

And this S1 debutante: 日向かえで Kaede Hinata
SSIS-508s.jpgSSIS-508-f1.jpg

Now I especially want to mention her because she got the full S1 debut vid treatment, a nice proper introduction (with a gravure model persona) and full interview before inspecting her naked body and finally a first on-screen intercourse. They even have a close up shot of her paipan and have her spread her pussy lips for the close-up. But in all the banter no one mentioned or asked about the paipan?!

Ok ok... after watching the interview for the 5th time, the director did say a word or two that's super subtle, right after have she stripped naked and turned around 360 for the camera, he said "you know, there's a part of your body we want to focus on", and then have her sit on the bedside and spread her legs. But he only ask her to make pose and do things, and he made generic praise of her figure etc. There's no mentioning, acknowledging and asking about her shaved pussy.

This drives me a bit nuts. Pussy shaving is a THING, you can't have a full interview and a pussy close-up without asking the obvious question: hey you shaved your pussy? Did you have help? Do you like the feeling? Did you do this just once for the AV debut or it's a habbit? Etc etc. If I encounter a woman with paipan, I guarantee it will be a long conversation (most like with penetration) and I think a woman taking troubles to shave her pussy would appreciate the attention and acknowlegement too.

This is perhaps the main question that I didn't realize on my opening post. Girls like Hikrai Sena, Kaede Hinata who have no obvious reason to keep paipan.... OKOK... Kaede Hinata is a gravure model and the interview might have mentioned she's used to being photographed in bikinis, so that's a professional reason. But I want to hear the conversation about it.

Reactions: Zhonda

K39bvWmK

Feb 18, 2021
A few actresses I've followed for a while have been shaved for most or all of their careers:
Mikako Abe
Ichika Matsumoto
Saeko Matsushita

These girls have probably been paipan since their first appearance (I haven't seen all of their videos):
Ichigo Aoi has been paipan for most of her career.
Kokoa Aisu Paipan in most of her videos.
Meisa Kawakita a new actress that seems to be paipan in most of her videos.
Rina Hatsume aka Rin Momoi is usually paipan but gets shaved off screen in SDMT-464 to look younger. It's a prank video.
Satsuki Kirioka has been paipan in the videos I've seen. She's an 'okusan'-actress.
Shuna Kagami Probably paipan all through her career.
Shuri Atomi is, of course, also shaved most of the time.
Tsubomi is usually paipan. In some early ones she still has hair.
Yui Saotome is, from memory, always paipan.
Yui Kasugano Don't think I've ever seen hair on her p****.
Yui Nagase has some videos with paipan.

Most of these actresses are playing on the 'young' theme.
Saotome Yui has a delicious bush in MUM-144