Profile Page: Activity Log

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
Hello,
would it be possible to make the "user" activity the default view if you go to someones profile?

Right now its the "All" activity that i see when i go to someones profile. That makes me see the activity of the "friends" of the person i visit the profile page of.
But what i would be interested the most when clicking on someones profile is "his" activity. And the more friends he has in his list, the more its unlikely to see his last activity even on the first page.
So people always have to click then on the "user activity" to switch from all his friends to the users activity itself.

Would be nice if you could look into it, because i think that would be an improvement. Its as if i look on someones Facebook page but all i see is the guys friends activity and not his own.

If i look in my own profile its nice to see the activity of my friends, maybe there is a way to still have it default for you "own" profile? Or to make the "All" tab only visible to the user itself.
So that i see on my profile the activity of my friends, but on others profile only the user activity and not of "his" friends.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
A second suggestion for the Activity Log in the Profile!

Please also add "updates" from groups you joined into the activity!
If someone adds a picture, new thread inside a group your in you wont be notified only if you have him added as friend/contact if im not mistaken, but it seems that way.

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
No one seems to look here, but i really think the Activity Feed that every user on hos profile page has should also show all new activity inside a Group that the user is part of.
So he can actively see if new discussions are going on inside a group he joined or new pictures are added.