Problem with images

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Hello All,

I tried to include an image with my post but somehow I seem to be doing something wrong.

For instance this one: (I put a space between I and MG because without it, it won't show)

Code:
[I MG]http://www.jade-net-home.com/us/phot.php?phot=../html/img/15130/jkt2.jpg[/IMG]
[CODE]

When I click preview the image doesn't show and of course, when I would post it, the image doesn't show either.

What is the way to include images then?

TIA.

Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
well I do not know what you done wrong, but I put your post back as you presented it, but you was trying to link something in the wrong way, if you want to add pictures, use attachments, and follow instructions, and that is next to the smiley :perfectplan:

now on the cover it says 15, if that is her age you will be banned, so check it before I find out if it is her age, for all I know it maybe 15 scenes

now for the rest of the member just highlight the site and take it from there

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Coolkevin,

The number 15 on that cover means 15 scenes.

I have used attachments because it wouldn't work any other way. But with the attachment I only get thumbnail images and not a full size one (as many others do have).

And trying to add the cover image as mentioned in my first post her as attachment isn't possible. It says that: This is not a valid image file.

I thought you could use "Insert image" (that button on the second row 3rd from the right) to add images that are on other websites. But ... that doesn't work. I tried it also with images that were accepted as attachment.

Maybe I should have asked how to insert an images full size and not as thumbnail.

TIA

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
IdolFun,

Could you please explain what you did to get that full image? I just tried again and only get a thumbnail. What I did was did:
  1. Downloaded the cover to my own computer
  2. Press the paperclip (manage attachment) and upload the file
  3. Press the paperclip again to insert it, it shows {ATTACH]767076[/ATTACH] { = [
And then it shows the thumbnail only :puzzled: