Problem with attachments

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
Early today when I wanna post on a thread (with 11 attachments)
but, I wanted to see the "preview post" before posting, to editing it and so...
Then I posted, and it appears with no attachments, so I edited again...
when I uploading the 11th attachments, then, over suddenly it said that I had currently 1 attachment added, then I upload 5 more whith no problem, and, as expected it said that I have 6 attachments, and then I upload 5 more, and again, the same problem , but this time it upload the last 5 pics ... then I managed to upload the rest pictures (6) by turning off the bittorrent, but I wasing seeding anything (just downloading a game at 300kbps)

For the record, when I uploading something, I stop seeding because its impossible to me uploading and seeding at the same time, but never had problems when download and uploading pics at the same time

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
I'm not sure I follow all of those steps. Turn off your bittorrent and any other bandwidth hogging software and try it again from scratch. What happens?

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
that was happening to me too, but i can't find the thread i opened at that time
nobody could find where the problem was, so i solved using external image hosting
(torrents have nothing to with this, because i wasn't running anything other than firefox)

basically the attachments just disappear while you write your post (previewing or typing)

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
If you spend too much time to write your post, it can happen that the attachments disappear when you post the whole thing. It's a kind of timeout problem.
That's what happened, I spent too much time writing and editing

i solved using external image hosting
unfortunately i never liked using external image hosting (too much advertising)
I'm still comfortable uploading here

What happens?
I had a great adventure to tell my children haha
I was finally able to post without any problem and without any distraction (Googling or downloading)

in other words, problem solved
-----------------------------------
I'm not sure I follow all of those steps.
credits to google translator :)