Access Problems - AM Hours (GMT, - 7 hrs)

BreastQuest

Jun 13, 2008
I encounter a repeated problem that is more of a nuisance than anything else, because of my usual on-line time.

For some reason, it is nearly impossible for me to access Akiba during the AM hours...

I click on one of my MegaThreads, the URL starts to load, but 20 - 30 seconds later, still stuck in the loading mode. When, I click on the Stop button, the Akiba banner and my thread header show up, but nothing else.

In the PM (usually after 6:00 (1800), but now it's only 5:42 (1742) ), everything works fine. However, the "You last visited" time shows the earlier attempt.

Any ideas as to the problem or a fix?

Dec 11, 2008
I'm experiencing the same problems takes a long time for the screen to open.

My time now is 1040 AM.

Click onto a link and it takes forever to open.

BreastQuest

Jun 13, 2008
BUMP!

I'm experiencing the same problems takes a long time for the screen to open.

My time now is 1040 AM.

Click onto a link and it takes forever to open.

I actually have given up trying to access it in the AM hours.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The forum has serious problems during peak-users time. i.e. when Japan enters evening/night

buttobi

Mar 29, 2007
It's 1:20 AM now and I haven't been able to be onboard for about two hours.

I see 523 members on board now and am wondering how many of them can open posts/threads.

Do members from particular regions outside of Japan have no access problems?

I thought the new server was providing a stable and fast speed compared with the previous one but what happened all of a sudden?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there are no db errors or FastCGI errors anymore atm, that problem has been solved sucessfully, but during 21:30 p.m. to 01.30 a.m Japanese time it´s hard to make access to the site, you can open the torrent page though, but you hardly can do more...

Problems started some time ago already when more than 2,300 users were online, now we are at more than 3,400 users online already and site´s still stable.

be sure chompy is well informed about it and he does everything he can to solve this too.

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
I can't access from 8:00 PM to 2:00AM (GMT+8)..

There are times when I just have to reload the page.. But it's not the case, most of the time. The status bar will just display "waiting.. blah blah"..

EDIT: I just clicked once but I ended up with two posts.. I also saw a double post of Sakun earlier.

:dunno:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I delete most of my double posts. The ones I don't are the ones where the loading errors make me go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and shut down the computer. ;)

porkar

Apr 2, 2007

Do members from particular regions outside of Japan have no access problems?

Yes, there are problems with access in Australia too; very slow for the page to open and continually slow to load.

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Our problems >>>

Double posts.
Pages load so slow.

And it's like this for the whole day.

This is not a rant or anything, consider this as a report from me. Good luck to chompy.

SuikodenXXX

☠ βⓁ∀☪ᶄ ℳÅ⅁Ⓘℂ☠
Mar 4, 2008
Site Issue "speed"

Dear A-O

hi,

I recently see that the speed of the opening forum is kinda slow and sometimes never opens , If there is a money Issue problem I will donate from 100-300$ a month . but dont tell me the forum is closing .

If its a money Issue please pm or inform me with details and I will donate fast

A-O big fan

Manaf

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Shouldn´t be a question of money, more a configuration problem which has not been solved yet after we moved to the new server. Chompy is working on it though...

thread merged with existing one reg the same topic...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
:puzzled:

What happened here???

nothing normally, I just moved the existing posts when you wrote a new one, sorry. There is no need for two threads to handle the same topic...

SuikodenXXX

☠ βⓁ∀☪ᶄ ℳÅ⅁Ⓘℂ☠
Mar 4, 2008
sorry for the new post and please if the issue is about money am ready to donate 100 to 300$ USD thanks redrooster

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
SuikodenXXX's title should be changed to Super Member/Donor :goodboy:

this problem isn't too bad if i do say so myself, at least the down time is definite and consistent. the Fast CGI ones before were pretty random and u didn't know when u could access the site again