POST-ORGASM/EJACULATION suck

lukechamber

I am Ryo Saeba in MOKKORI mode
Oct 19, 2010
I forgot the code of JAV file ( SNIS 299 or SNDD maybe sorry I forgot), but I still remember is after male ejaculate, the woman still sucking and looking for more sperm I think. haha
And she keep doing it many time, till man's penis squirt, not ejaculate sperm (milky white).
Any suggestion?
I think this genre is not common in JAV industry, or my JAV collection is not big enough?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I've mentioned this before on this forum, but not for a while... if you like this, you should check out Asami Ogawa in EBOD-081. Sebod00081pl.jpg he spends the whole movie doing exactly this- sucking on these guys after they have already cummed. My favorite scene is where the guy is standing on the bed and she just won't let go of his cock and he falls onto the bed. You can find a preview at R18.com, and it may still be available somewhere for download.

Reactions: shawn720s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
wow, thanks for the recommandation, I recently found her (even if she's retired) and she already one of my favourite, absolutely gorgeous and skilled.

lukechamber

Oct 19, 2010
hmm, I have EBOD collection on my own.
I love the girls, they are so hot and stunning.
the post ejaculation scene very long or just couple scenes?
maybe you have other recommendations?
I want to add new category for my JAV collection, hahaha

lukechamber

Oct 19, 2010
after browse more than 60 pages of JAV torrent
I have found it! it is PGD 854, Ayu Sakurai this is what I meant.
Maybe there is more recommendations?you shouldw watch this. sooo lustful hahaha

kc0716

Peace
Aug 2, 2012
after browse more than 60 pages of JAV torrent
I have found it! it is PGD 854, Ayu Sakurai this is what I meant.
Maybe there is more recommendations?you shouldw watch this. sooo lustful hahaha

Nearly all Knights Visual series have the after-cum BJ involved. Actually the KV blowjob series have heavy doses of the guys squirming for their life after being sucked on after cumming.

Even KV's creampie series have the girls suck on the guy after they cum inside them.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/knights-visual-purchases.1119691/page-13 Refer to this thread to get you started.