Looking for non-penetrative sex / outercourse / frottage recommendations

AstraeaHitaki

Jul 11, 2014
Hi, I'm looking for movies that does not involve penetration. More specifically, penis rubbing against vagina type of deal. Or movies that involves rubbing penis against panties that are still being worn by the actress. I know there's a JAV series on this type of thing some where, but I don't remember the name. I have no idea what the Japanese keyword or tag for it would be if there is one. If anyone has any ideas let me know, and I'll search it myself.

There's also a uncensored(?) Japanese schoolgirl themed movie that was exclusively penis to pussy rubbing in missionary position that I'm also looking for. I'm fairly sure it was something typical like, "Cute Japanese Schoolgirl Pussies Creampies #6" or something haha... still can't find it :(

Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for movies containing a brief scene of some actress straddling the actor. I'm looking for movies that were made solely with no penetration.

Thanks.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Nhdta-568 has some scenes where there is only rubbing, but also some scenes that do have penetration. It's the only movie in recent memory that i can think of.

1nhdta568pl.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
There is an upcoming release http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliib6qq

ATOM-207

1atom207pl.jpg

Though there is still sex at the end, judging from the cover it seems there is lots of action of the panties rubbing when the girl is still wearing them. So I think should fulfill your requirement at least 90%.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
been my fetish for years i can give reviews on almost evey movie and maker if it even so touched online.

The Sex Agent movies look great so i'll start there and see what looks interesting. Hopefully i can find access to more of them, Thanks for introducing me to the label :D. Perhaps you can tell me which movie you're profile pic is from? Seeing a girl in glasses and stockings really does it for me ;).

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Big thanks Shaned! Wasn't particularly interested in this genre before but i think i've got yet another fetish now. I found this movie particularly awesome :

AGEMIX-176 Bombshell Tight Skirt Ass Job

View attachment 287760

Found here : http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijbv7y the xhamster links work.

Awesome! Another great recommendation from you as usual! :D And to boot we have the "painless" way to watch it! I never a fan of ass movies but as long as it is CFNM related, I can overcome it. :D And AGEMIX-176 fix the bill perfectly. :p:p

There is another related movie to this which is FNK-018 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlij376e

h_205fnk018pl.jpg

Someone have posted a request for this movie http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/req-fnk-018.1380163/ but sad to say no one reply even till today. And I could not find it anywhere as well. :(:( Truly a waste as from the looks of it, it sure a very HOT title. :oops::oops:

Reactions: shaned

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Damn I love this I use to know all off like the back of my hand. Sex agent the company specific in compilation of these types buttjob/thigh sex / hand job no penetration. From there you will find recommendations for others.

Great recommendation there! Will be following this label from now on. :p

Reactions: shaned

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I must say i much prefer seeing the girls fully dressed in their tight skirts which is very erotic whereas the girls in panties look just doesn't do it for me. Don't know why it just seems naughtier ;). I remember seeing one video where the girls get molested on a train and 'frottaged', going to try to find it now.

Here it is, was easier to find when i remembered Azumi Mizushima was in it :
NHDTA-141 If I Had To ... "Could You Lower Skirt" In The Ass Beauty Is Exposed In A Crowded Train Will Not Fix

1nhdta141pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I must say i much prefer seeing the girls fully dressed in their tight skirts which is very erotic whereas the girls in panties look just doesn't do it for me. Don't know why it just seems naughtier ;). I remember seeing one video where the girls get molested on a train and 'frottaged', going to try to find it now.

Yeah. I am in agreement. I too prefer seeing the girls fully dressed in their tight skirts as well which is way naughtier and at the same time get a kick for CFNM too. But since the OP is looking for panties so yeah just thought of helping him out if I ever see one. :D

I am currently downloading one which might interest you with scenes of on train the guy ejaculate on their skirts. :p:p Not sure if they have sex but it seems to have lots of rubbing action judging from the cover. :D

DVDES-745

1dvdes745pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Yeah. I am in agreement. I too prefer seeing the girls fully dressed in their tight skirts as well which is way naughtier and at the same time get a kick for CFNM too. But since the OP is looking for panties so yeah just thought of helping him out if I ever see one. :D

I am currently downloading one which might interest you with scenes of on train the guy ejaculate on their skirts. :p:p Not sure if they have sex but it seems to have lots of rubbing action judging from the cover. :D

DVDES-745

View attachment 287882

Definitely one to check out, thanks Clemenceko! I do like the chikan genre so this is going to be well worth the watch :).

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Here it is, was easier to find when i remembered Azumi Mizushima was in it :
NHDTA-141 If I Had To ... "Could You Lower Skirt" In The Ass Beauty Is Exposed In A Crowded Train Will Not Fix

View attachment 287884

OMG!! :eek::eek:Azumi Mizushima is in it?? :oops::oops::oops: Than it is a no brainier. :cool: Thanks man!

Though I prefer their ass is still cover. I always find exposed ass in this type of movie kinda turn off. But for the sake of Azumi Mizushima ... I will endure, DL and watch. I am always fond of her movies. :p:p

And learn of another genre from you as well. Thanks again. :)

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
NFDM-323

h_188nfdm323pl.jpg

I haven't watch this but this seems very interesting so I post it here. This seems to be the ultimate fetish DVD as so many fetishes can be found in one movie judging from the screen shots. Here you can find panties rubbing - girl is still wearing them, vagina rubbing till ejaculation - panties are off, CFNM without sex, femdom, footjob, pissing - yucks personally don't like and face sitting.

ass job.jpg

Reactions: Motiman and shaned

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
http://hotgoo.com/watch/1380181/AGEMIX-168

maybe that if it works search the site or just Google agemix with videos and eveything online will come up, then just pick the site to view it on.

Thanks. I can watch the link above. Even though it is short, I love the scene and the girl. I know I saw her somewhere before but can't remember her name and the video. She is very hot! Thanks again!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
NFDM-376

h_188nfdm376pl.jpg

I have not seen this as there is no Download links available but from the screenshots that I have found do quite fit the theme the OP is looking for. I don't think there is sex in this release. Just handjobs, panties rubbing, satin cloth rubbing.

h_188nfdm00376jp-1.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-2.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-3.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-4.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-5.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-6.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-7.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-11.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-16.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-18.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-19.jpg h_188nfdm00376jp-20.jpg

Last edited:

paulm94

Jan 10, 2015
NFDM-376

View attachment 313947

I have not seen this as there is no Download links available but from the screenshots that I have found do quite fit the theme the OP is looking for. I don't think there is sex in this release. Just handjobs, panties rubbing, satin cloth rubbing.

View attachment 313949 View attachment 313951 View attachment 313953 View attachment 313955 View attachment 313957 View attachment 313959 View attachment 313961 View attachment 313963 View attachment 313965 View attachment 313967 View attachment 313969 View attachment 313971

Try this hope this works

http://6.rdb.so/d/GISFC3ENVBU5A/MOV-876379.mkv