Photorealistic AI Generated Images

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Across the street from where the cosplay event was being held I thought I saw a bit of a protest. A bunch of cuties with signs jumping up and down and laughing. Turns out it was just that I can't read Japanese. The hand-painted signs said (according a friendly gal standing next to me) Sucking Bunnies. As you can imagine, I walked across the street. They saw I had a camera and all laughed, took me by my arms and ushered me inside where I managed these shots while they, uh....

Sucking Bunnies_0001.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0002.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0003.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0004.jpgSucking Bunnies_0005.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0006.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0007.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0008.jpgSucking Bunnies_0009.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0010.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0011.jpg Sucking Bunnies_0012.jpg

NoToRo

Jun 22, 2021
These are crazy!
For the uninitiated, what are some of the best places where people share similar creations? Discord servers or Reddit or whatever
There are plenty of places, but I make my own so I don't explore. However, a very good place to start is unstable diffusion discord. Lots of good information, knowledgeable users, and channels with images to scan through. I'm sure you could ask others there for links to other images to peruse. Then there is the darkweb etc. Do a websearch for Automatic1111, Vladmandic, ComfyUI, Invoke AI,... there are many other WebUI and services to be found. Just be sure to use .safetensors and not .ckpt these days as ckpt extension models can contain virus or do things to your computer you won't like. Good luck out there. Oh, Civitai.com is the main place to get spicy models, and LoRA/LYCORIS to alter the look of the model in various ways. Google the terms so I don't have to explain. Huggingface is the main site for non-spicy models and information, but is no longer mandatory to get things rolling as there are 1-click methods these days to get Stable Diffusion running on your machine locally, and various tweaks to get it running on low VRAM GPU.

NoToRo

Jun 22, 2021
Busted hands seems to be a thing of the past unless you're all cherry picking output. Twas the bane of my existence 9 months ago when I was playing around with this stuff.
Busted hands are very much NOT a thing of the past, but hands are getting better out of the box. With Controlnet and effort, hands can be tamed much better, but generally hands, if not tweaked, are not convincing. Especially if you get up close. Eyes are much better than 6 months ago, and with various tricks, and better models, can get very good.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Immediately after the bunnies were done with me (uh...taking pictures) they rushed me out the back of the building into this small street/alleyway kind of place. The boss had shown up, see, and he wouldn't be happy seeing me there. And wouldn't you know it, there was a photo shoot going on, this time with some cute and plump Japanese MILF on the Street. I just had to take some snaps on my own.

Japanese MILF on the Street_0001.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0002.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0003.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0004.jpgJapanese MILF on the Street_0005.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0006.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0007.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0008.jpgJapanese MILF on the Street_0009.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0010.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0011.jpg Japanese MILF on the Street_0012.jpg

Reactions: feralman and jcjc

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
After staring at some wonderfully full breasts and all around sexy thickness, the nice ladies "offered some water" by pointing at the gym down the street. They said the staff there would give me some. One of the ladies that spoke English a bit told me not to stay too long or the Cute and Skinny girls would get me in trouble. I just had to find out what that meant. Gotta be honest, these girls ended up not being my type but I know some here would enjoy so I asked for poses and they agreed. We took pics in the gym area and back office. Before leaving one of them said if I liked taking pictures I should head way down the road to the tallest apartment building there, her friends were auditioning for a low budget movie.

Cute and Skinny_0001.jpg Cute and Skinny_0002.jpg Cute and Skinny_0003.jpg Cute and Skinny_0004.jpgCute and Skinny_0005.jpg Cute and Skinny_0006.jpg Cute and Skinny_0007.jpg Cute and Skinny_0008.jpgCute and Skinny_0009.jpg Cute and Skinny_0010.jpg Cute and Skinny_0011.jpg Cute and Skinny_0012.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CoolKevin and jcjc

0hmyg0d

Mar 7, 2008
You are all amazing, this is really kind of top art you all created. Please i am really a beginner, can you help me where to start? which app and tutorial i should used for newbie like me?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You are all amazing, this is really kind of top art you all created. Please i am really a beginner, can you help me where to start? which app and tutorial i should used for newbie like me?
Hey, friend I certainly hope those who know how will chime in. I'd hate for any to think this thread is only for my fiction :rolleyes:.

For me, like I said HERE, I don't have a workstation capable of anything like I'm posting, so I'm using a site for generating things. I did try once early on but I was naive to think I could follow tutorials on how to do anything without a graphics card. Still, though, I'm happy with what I can get. Good luck!

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The apartment building they mentioned wasn't hard to find. It wasn't towering but it was certainly the tallest building on the block. A sign in the lobby in both Japanese and English said Auditions on Roof. I headed up and wasn't disappointed, there were indeed Low Budget Sentai Auditions going on. The casting director didn't seem to mind that I was there, thankfully.

Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0001.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0002.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0003.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0004.jpgLow Budget Sentai Auditions_0005.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0006.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0007.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0008.jpgLow Budget Sentai Auditions_0009.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0010.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0011.jpg Low Budget Sentai Auditions_0012.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jcjc and CoolKevin

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Screenshot_2023-07-25-21-56-40-414_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
When I got down to the lobby I noticed one of the photographers I had just left zipped by me and hopped into a waiting van. When he saw me looking at him he motioned for me so I ran to the van as well and jumped in. He told me since I like taking pictures he was on his way to another shoot in a private home. He showed me some examples of what he'd be shooting. It was a favorite of mine thankfully, and a reason to put together New Cow Prints to share!

New Cow Prints_0001.jpg New Cow Prints_0002.jpg New Cow Prints_0003.jpg New Cow Prints_0004.jpgNew Cow Prints_0005.jpg New Cow Prints_0006.jpg New Cow Prints_0007.jpg New Cow Prints_0008.jpgNew Cow Prints_0009.jpg New Cow Prints_0010.jpg New Cow Prints_0011.jpg New Cow Prints_0012.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
After the cow print shoot the photographer asked the van driver to take me back to the apartment building. When the quite ride ended the driver wrote a note and handed it to me: Take subway - last stop - girls pool - wear mask. So I figured what did I have to lose except the rest of the afternoon. I walked three blocks to the subway entrance and made my down. Almost everyone was wearing a face mask, guess the pandemic was still a worry for some on mass transit. I then realized how much I liked this little bustling community, it was a mecca for photo shoots! There was another one going on with some thick busty sweet things, all wearing masks. If anything it was going to be a Safe Subway Ride.

Safe Subway Ride_0001.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0002.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0003.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0004.jpgSafe Subway Ride_0005.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0006.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0007.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0008.jpgSafe Subway Ride_0009.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0010.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0011.jpg Safe Subway Ride_0012.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: Zen10101

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I got off the subway at the last stop and headed up to the street level. Right across from where I emerged there was a number of pretty things in bikinis in line to get on a small bus. I walked across and spoke to the driver who was blowing smoke out of his side window. Let me guess, I said, a photo shoot somewhere? He smiled and flicked his cigarette over my head. Up the hill at the edge of town, he started, big huge house with a big pool. You want pictures? Come with us. So I climbed on and headed to the Idol Pool Tryouts.

Idol Pool Tryouts_0001.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0002.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0003.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0004.jpgIdol Pool Tryouts_0005.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0006.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0007.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0008.jpgIdol Pool Tryouts_0009.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0010.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0011.jpg Idol Pool Tryouts_0012.jpg