Photorealistic AI Generated Images

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gajapien

Jul 1, 2021
These are crazy!
For the uninitiated, what are some of the best places where people share similar creations? Discord servers or Reddit or whatever

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
These are crazy!
For the uninitiated, what are some of the best places where people share similar creations? Discord servers or Reddit or whatever
I'm hoping someone answers. I, myself, really don't know I guess I've never looked for any. As soon as I found a place to help create these I've only been sharing things here on Akiba. I'm just like that. :D

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
IMG_20230705_231032.jpg

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
These are crazy!
as this is a site about Japanese, you are free to post here, I know AI holds no boundaries, at least keep them Asian looking

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It's just me, I needed to see some pregnant. I know it's not for everyone...but some might enjoy. :D Behold, the semi-sequel Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun!

Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0001.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0002.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0003.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0004.jpgPregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0005.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0006.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0007.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0008.jpgPregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0009.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0010.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0011.jpg Pregnant Bubble Fun in the Sun_0012.jpg

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Another interesting thing to try is generating an anime image and then turn that into something more realistic, so, here's a bit of Anime Brought to Life.

Anime Brought to Life_0001a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0001b.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0002a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0002b.jpgAnime Brought to Life_0003a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0003b.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0004a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0004b.jpgAnime Brought to Life_0005a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0005b.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0006a.jpg Anime Brought to Life_0006b.jpg

Last edited:

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
Cool concept, definitely some interests results. What I find with these AI generated images is that the biggest aspect is having the imagination to come up with interesting and novel prompts/scenarios.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Cool concept, definitely some interests results. What I find with these AI generated images is that the biggest aspect is having the imagination to come up with interesting and novel prompts/scenarios.
yes if you have the skills, you can make your own scenarios, I can think of plenty of scenarios, but no skill for AI, sadly not enough time to look into it

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I envy those who have the time, skills, and equipment to do this, you're right

You have some great output here. What are you using currently? I was last using an older version of Stable Diffusion on a local installation. Looking to update since it's changing so rapidly and I just upgraded my rig to an RTX 4070 Ti.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You have some great output here. What are you using currently? I was last using an older version of Stable Diffusion on a local installation. Looking to update since it's changing so rapidly and I just upgraded my rig to an RTX 4070 Ti.
It is nice stuff, I'm happy with it. Early on in this thread I explained it was nothing I was producing on my own, it's a site/subscription that seems to use a version of Stable Diffusion I believe. I don't have a strong enough box and probably never will. So pre-configured prompt buttons is all I can use, along with strict and rather strong content filters.

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
yes if you have the skills, you can make your own scenarios, I can think of plenty of scenarios, but no skill for AI, sadly not enough time to look into it
You should post some of your ideas here, maybe some others can implement them. I have posted some images I generated here using just a $1000 gaming laptop, nothing fancy. I think the GPU is a 3060.