Perfect Poses

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Perfect Poses / Positions

There are any number of poses that are eye-catching, heart-stopping, draw-dropping...you get the picture. Everyone has their favorites. Me? I find a bunch of them very, er...stimulating. Like this one, for example, has multiple points for me. I like seeing a sexy pair of legs in heels. I'm a leg man, period. But seeing a sweetie like this showing her flexibility while still dressed is something special in my books. Nice shot. No nudity but the sexiness is overflowing. The cute heels...the cute little socks...the skirt dropping away from her ass and thighs...all while she smiles looking up at her prize. And shots like this REALLY make me want to work for AROMA! I'll even help clean up after a shoot if I get to watch the takes...

From ARM-313

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
It may seem obvious, but one of the poses that get me aroused more, is the woman who show openness and disposition by bending over her body, showing her defenseless chest and cleavage, hinting that she is open for sexual or intimate interactions. Maybe it's because mothers do this a lot with their kids, or maybe is because you feel the advantage of seeing a girl in a vulnerable/adorable pose.
:th_059_:

Immagine.jpg

Another one that i love, is when you are having a paizuri while kissing her...don't have an image right now, but just try to read through my words :D. Actually kissing the partner in every position is great, but kissing during a paizuri it's just heavenly feeling that softy softeness while kissing rose lips :D
:shake:

Anyway i like your pose too Chasshern, it's like: <<Oh no! you fell down, let me help you...mmm wait let's just take advantage of the moment...it feels so go...>> Damn i like that pose :). But in a more serious contest, it's very sexual, like the bending over pose, it shows openess and thrust towards the partner...and every pose that shows this kind of body language arouses me
:th_059_:

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    885.9 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: 2 people

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I with Angeldom i'm a boob guy my self. so i like any pose that insinuates a women breast. I especially like the poses were the women raise her shirt/clothing to show you her bra. I also like the close up photo shots were the idol/women has a slit smile and graces her lips with her fingers.

Attachments

• hikari-hino-1.jpg
    hikari-hino-1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: 1 person

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Angeldom, I may be a leg man, but a nice set of breasts are just as much a turn on for me. THAT picture, my friend, is just perfect. And I have been searching for an example of paizuri while kissing as well. Hope I find one, it has to be out there somewhere. Thanks so much for both recommendations!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I with Angeldom i'm a boob guy my self. so i like any pose that insinuates a women breast. I especially like the poses were the women raise her shirt/clothing to show you her bra. I also like the close up photo shots were the idol/women has a slit smile and graces her lips with her fingers.

StageNinja47, those are without a doubt some super-cute suggestively sexy poses. Almost like shy-ish "come get me if you want me" poses. VERY nice. Thanks for the visuals!

provpaw2

Feb 23, 2011
i have two favorite poses... the one in the OP is one of them.... perfection!

The other one would be when idols only have their hand covering down there.... like here

h_015scne001rpl.jpg

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Regardless of it being a pose per se or just the position they adopt for fellatio, etc., squatting is where it's at for me.

squat.png
(Picture from the first scene in LAFE-04, with Aoi Koharu - for anyone possibly interested)

You could think it's because of the crotch shot (and that is part of it), but as a leg man myself, I feel this pose really accentuates the legs making them at least triple as sexy! :inlove:
Favorite part of it, though, is the way the feet are positioned. Foot fetish has been the biggest thing for me since god-knows-when, so I just can't help it. Here's some better shots of what I mean:

omg.pngomgggg.png
(IPTD-795, Nozomi Mayu)
omgg.png
( :nosebleed: :dying: )

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Another one that i love, is when you are having a paizuri while kissing her...don't have an image right now, but just try to read through my words :D. Actually kissing the partner in every position is great, but kissing during a paizuri it's just heavenly feeling that softy softeness while kissing rose lips :D

Angeldom, I sure hope this is what you meant (paizuri while kissing her) because it was SO HARD to find an example! But...now that I have...oh...yeah...I bet that is something you'd want to do all day long. Awesome suggestion!

From XRSV-1162

attachment.php

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Regardless of it being a pose per se or just the position they adopt for fellatio, etc., squatting is where it's at for me.

Gaia093, I could not agree with you more, my friend. Squatting should be required in every title! Here is one with heels (my favorite) and one without (your favorite). I do like a pretty pair of feet, though, I must say. Great pics, by the way!

From ARM-126

attachment.php

From SDMT-964

attachment.php

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Regardless of it being a pose per se or just the position they adopt...

And thank you for this passage. That's perfect. Pose (Position)...Position (Pose)...it is all in how the female body arouses.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
i have two favorite poses... the one in the OP is one of them.... perfection!

The other one would be when idols only have their hand covering down there.... like here

View attachment 109041

provpaw2, that OP image I stumbled across literally made my jaw drop.

Thanks for your highlight pic! That is indeed a very sexy pose. I'm slapping myself silly because I can't remember where I had come across a whole series of Idol videos that basically had that pose on all of their covers!!! Not JAV but Idol videos. I hope it comes to me!

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
Angeldom, I sure hope this is what you meant (paizuri while kissing her) because it was SO HARD to find an example! But...now that I have...oh...yeah...I bet that is something you'd want to do all day long. Awesome suggestion!

Damn Right! Buddy ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

From PPPD-241 ;)

Attachments

• PAIZURI WHILE KISSING.jpg
    PAIZURI WHILE KISSING.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 677
  • HAHAAH.jpg
    HAHAAH.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 664

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
...The other one would be when idols only have their hand covering down there....

provpaw2, I'm still trying to find that one series. While on the hunt I came across this nice example. It has a bit of a nice leg and heel...so this one is really nice for me.

FROM SBVD-0129

attachment.php

Reactions: 3 people