While I rarely comment, I've been lurking on this site for a good decade or so. It's quite sad that this era is over..
I've been interested in talking about individual girls activities and where some of them are nowadays. If I wasn't such a procrastinator and was more organized, I would of made more posts on some other girls like I did with Kaho.
Here's some passing thoughts for those curious:
- Momo/Kaho's still on NHK. No major news off the top of my head and my old posts are still alive if you need more context.
- Ayu Makihara's doing well and she's enjoying her life with disneyland and kpop.
- Erena Yumemoto is an musical actress now, but still highlights her past as a young idol even showing off her old photos on her socials.
- Always wanted to check on the rumors for Akaya Okita with some people.. It's most likely rumors or short-lived if it was true.
- Akane Nishikawa is the only one I'm following that's currently active. The others I follow are probably considered dancers these days.
There's probably some others that I'm forgetting, but aside from imouto girls that just moved on to minisuka or kept going, I think these girls are the ones I followed the longest that kept some presence online.
Perhaps I'll see some of you guys elsewhere.
This will probably be one of my last few posts unless something big happens.