Ok here some quick questions

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
girls bleed more often than the first time having sex...

yes and no

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If the girl has had no accidents that would have otherwise ruptured her hymen, then yes, she will bleed. The quantity depends on the girl, as the Japanese say, 'Case by Case'.

One of my ex's was a gymnast back in Canada, so she was a virgin, however she lost her hymen a long time before we had sex for the first time. Another ex loved to ride horses, and she too was a virgin when we were first together) but her hymen was long gone thanks to sitting ontop of a galloping horse.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
LOL.. we guys still masturbate.. but some dont after marriage. They have their wives to drill... lol

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why do guys still wants to masterbate even when they have wife?

Wife =/= Anytime Sex.

If you think you'll get laid whenever you want it JUST because you are married, then my friend, you are sadly mistaken. You'll end up with a woman who you annoy on a constant basis, who will eventually divorce you and who you will need to make monthly alimony payments to. And you'll STILL just end up having to wank off.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Many females don't bleed the first time they have sex. A hymen can break without bleeding. A hymen can be very elastic, be little or be almost non-existant. Many hymens are dilated because of tampon use and physical activity. Some women even give birth and have an intact hymen afterwards. Horse back riding can cause a hymen to break, but it is not that likely.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
A popular myth amongst men is that married women become upset if they discover that their husband is masturbating. While it can be said that who/what he is masturbating to may indeed upset her (LOL @ the poor woman who walks in on her spouse masturbating to Warren Beatty!), few women will prefer the man who demands she have sex with him whenever he wants to the man who respects her bounds as an autonomous human being and who recognizes that her desire to have sex (or to not have sex) matters just as much as his own does.

Yes, married men masturbate. Not all, but I daresay the vast, vast majority.

It may surprise you to know (lol) that married women masturbate, too. Many men will say that only women who are sexually unfulfilled masturbate (b/c women notoriously seek sex much less often than guys do), but this isn't true on a case-by-case basis nor does it still rule out the fact that women may be in the mood at times that are inopportune for their men. For example, she may really want to have sex but you may be out camping in Minnesota with the boys. Which would you prefer she do: masturbate with her fingers, a dildo, and a vibrator? or call over a gigolo to fuck her vagina until it's as red as a tomato?

Yamitora1

likes to watch
Dec 13, 2009
Why do guys still wants to masterbate even when they have wife?

Even with a wife an lots of sex, it is still healthy for a guy to adjust himself every now and then. Also sometimes a guy just wants to get the job done, and not worry about favores being returned and time is a factor as well.

Besides women with husbands still adjust their breast in their bras. I ain't never heard a guy say his wife has him adjust her jugs for her because they weren't fitting right or set right in her clothes.

maddog1234

Dec 30, 2009
When I was married I did still masturbate periodically, although less frequently during my first marriage than during my last. Men and women are different and women do not always want to have sex when men do. Also, in some marriages the couple gets "comfortable" with each other so that sex is far less frequent than when the couple was first married (or began having sex together).

My 3rd wife would have been VERY angry if she had known I was masturbating in addition to having sex with her. Of course, she felt no qualms about having an affair with our neighbor (which ended the marriage). I guess in our own ways we were each "cheating" on the other.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
Why do guys still wants to masturbate even when they have wife?

only someone who has never been married, especially to an Asian woman, could even think of asking this question!!!!

sometimes I think I end up masturbating more...beautiful wife, but too tired, too whatever, to keep up with my drive these days. Most wives, if they are indeed loving, don't mind us masturbating for the above posted reasons.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
some, uh, "types" of girls will bleed if you just put in a finger. I was already nervous as hell and the amount of bleeding shut down that event right then and there. Didn't have full sex with her until two years later.