Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
She did NOT get a tit job. I have seen the most recent photos and videos. There is NO indication that she did. She for sure would have said something about it if it were the case. Also they look just how they have always looked pretty as can be!
As for the lesbian I’ll find out in a week or so and let you all know. I do expect to see her get her pussy licked but I don’t expect to see her eat out that tattooed girl...

Reactions: yuumi_fan

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Yeah, they are natural. They just change shape over time as she slightly gains or loses weight, it's normal. Also as she ages.

For a great example compare Maria Whittaker when she was 18-20 to when she was in her late 20s. She dropped out to have a go at being a pop star in between. You would hardly think it was the same woman from her body. But that's just how it is, and Nozomi is still incredibly beautiful.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
She did NOT get a tit job. I have seen the most recent photos and videos. There is NO indication that she did. She for sure would have said something about it if it were the case. Also they look just how they have always looked pretty as can be!
As for the lesbian I’ll find out in a week or so and let you all know. I do expect to see her get her pussy licked but I don’t expect to see her eat out that tattooed girl...
hey man thanks for all the great info. Are buy groups still a thing or has it stoppped completely? that lesbian video is going to be great. Thanks for the info.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
So it was her "birthday" on Tuesday. Not revealing her age, still. What is your guess?
ESuxd65UMAAqfkw.jpg

That tattooed girl puplished video and hints about common YouTube channel with Nozomi
https://twitter.com/ayanna1992/status/1237298158591344640
Then, she will do hostess work in bar on Friday as well last Friday of month. Hopefully someone have time to go to chat with her.
god that lesbian video looks incredible.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
So it was her "birthday" on Tuesday. Not revealing her age, still. What is your guess?

as far as I know she was born in 1996 so her BD must be March 10th, 1996... i guess

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
as far as I know she was born in 1996 so her BD must be March 10th, 1996... i guess

nice nozomi was a model under 18 and probably went nude as soon as 18. I would guess it's easy to track her age if you find the first video where she gets her nipples out in full view on cam. Im no historian but Ithink it was blr-003. which cam out in march as well I think.

March 20, 2013 was blr-003 release and she shows full nipples uncovered. so we know her age.

mpv-shot0002.jpg

mpv-shot0001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain001

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Her birthday is 1995. She used to talk about her age in the past, but has been more secretive about it in recent years, so she would be 25 this year. Can't believe she's been active all this time! Interestingly, she posted an old photo from her GOD release as an example of how she looked ten years ago, when in fact the video in question was from 2009. Guess she doesn't know herself as well as we do :p

Also: she showed nipples just before turning 18 in a few early NICE AGE videos, and some slips in her later Kingdom relases.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Her birthday is 1995. She used to talk about her age in the past, but has been more secretive about it in recent years, so she would be 25 this year. Can't believe she's been active all this time! Interestingly, she posted an old photo from her GOD release as an example of how she looked ten years ago, when in fact the video in question was from 2009. Guess she doesn't know herself as well as we do :p

Also: she showed nipples just before turning 18 in a few early NICE AGE videos, and some slips in her later Kingdom relases.

i know about the slips in kingdom, but aren't all nice age videos over 18 if they show nudity to be legal? Im talking about full nudity no dimming or obstruction. What nice-age releases are you thinking about?

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Some of the U-18 videos just go with see-through clothing. Actually a few of the U-15 ones do on occasion.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
that is a slip, we know about the slips but to film something out in the full open she has to be 18 for the censors if it's sold retail. So I still stand behind 2013 being when she went full nude so when she turned 18. judging by all the clues this seems to have the most evidence to me.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
ARHB-001 was released in December 2012. Many slips and Kingdom full nude style. 1:15.00 you see this almost in normal lighting even red mood. Sorry about bad quality!
View attachment 2035402
So if she was born March 1995 she was 17 in this video. Or was it as Asians calculate western age +1.
My opinion is that she was born some years before, 1992-1994 or even earlier. And probably not in March;)

Go look at her back catalogue, she started very young and is evident with how she appears on the early titles. Companies like KIDM and NICEAGE always pushed boundaries as far as they could (as did a few other studios). KIDM actually got rid of all titles with apparent U-18 content a while ago. I remember when she talked about being 20 as consistent with this birthday year.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
i downloaded arhb-001 and yes she has her tits out here and there but for very brief moments and she is usually trying to hide them or behind a dim, like the kingdom stuff. Around 2013 I can see a clear change in the videos direction. I mean her tits are pulled out in full view and the camera focuses on them for a long period of time. the direction is very different in these titles. I think this is very solid proof for the general range of when she ticked over into the 18 age category given the retail releases and laws in japan at time according to my research.

Reactions: Glassjaw

Taurelion

Jul 18, 2017
I remember when she talked about being 20 as consistent with this birthday year.
Way back in page 2 of this thread (in 2014) I think you mentioned this, which would place her birthday in March 1994, making her exactly 18 when she started getting "bolder". Unless you're referring to something else?

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Way back in page 2 of this thread (in 2014) I think you mentioned this, which would place her birthday in March 1994, making her exactly 18 when she started getting "bolder". Unless you're referring to something else?

Wow, six years ago! Reading back seems like it could have been to her referencing the last year of being a teenager; but my memory isn't good enough to remember the details. On her insta story someone asked her age and she's still being vague, haha.

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006
She is talking about body modifications in Twitter.
https://twitter.com/nozomi_takada03/status/1239500933857304576
Anyone who has well enough in Japanese could explain better than google translator. Thanks!
What I can gather from trying a couple different translators and the replies, is that she considered plastic surgery on her boobs and butt at some point. And found out that it would be hard to maintain when she gets older, and now considers natural to be the best and her desire for surgery disappeared.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I don't think she is talking about surgery, she is talking about working out to put on mass in certain areas and keep others tight. In Japan they do massages that are supposed to help with body shape as well but I'm fairly sure it's BS.

But as she says it's hard to maintain and you end up aching afterwards so she isn't doing it and will just accept her body changing as she gets older.

That's probably a good thing from a career perspective because it keeps up the interest as she changes, as well as her getting more daring.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Yeah, she was best at her thiccest. Don't see the appeal of her trying to get a six pack and be all skinny.