Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Sleepy eyes and unfurtunately asymmetric tits. Reminds me about Shoko Takahashi shape.
View attachment 2064695

I'm amazed she carries on when she has so-called fans criticising minute imperfections in her appearance. She's a goddess and she has a lot of true fans who have been into her since her U15 days when she was pushing teh limits of even the GOD series.

Her body is perfect, always has been, but what really elevates her is her sexuality.

Stop being dicks, just enjoy what she offers and be thankful for it. Complaining about one boob that you will never get to see or touch in real life being a slightly different shape to the other is missing the point of Nozomi completely and is the sort of crap that makes idols quit the industry and try to do something else where they are more appreciated.

Imagine if some guys on the internet were critiquing ever inch of your body every day. I'm sure that's why Rei quit.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I'm amazed she carries on when she has so-called fans criticising minute imperfections in her appearance. She's a goddess and she has a lot of true fans who have been into her since her U15 days when she was pushing teh limits of even the GOD series.

Her body is perfect, always has been, but what really elevates her is her sexuality.

Stop being dicks, just enjoy what she offers and be thankful for it. Complaining about one boob that you will never get to see or touch in real life being a slightly different shape to the other is missing the point of Nozomi completely and is the sort of crap that makes idols quit the industry and try to do something else where they are more appreciated.

Imagine if some guys on the internet were critiquing ever inch of your body every day. I'm sure that's why Rei quit.

Hahahaha, amazing reply. I doubt she cares about some bitter incels posting on a forum, thankfully. Also, she looks natural and adorable in those photos and looks to be when she was around 18/19 with her face and body. Again, if you doubt her age, go through her older releases and see her growing up and changing it really doesn't matter, she's a total pro either way.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Her lesbian scenes are pretty explicit. What are the odds Nozomi does Hardcore this year? With Corona her earnings might be way down from the bar and other stuff. She might need to release it for money.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
I would like to stay in facts and not get exited because of others opinions or real facts, not assuming too much or trying hurt others. One pic tells more than 1000 words. For all real fans who did not see her before she got headache and over 38C fever are these pictures which you can not found elsewhere. According King blog Nozomi, Yuna Otomo and Yoko Nakamura are infected if I understood right. How and why it is wondering me, are those also doing hostess work.
View attachment 2069774
Lupumong, Im not following what your are saying. She is infected with what? Corona? are you saying she got it from a shoot or somewhere else? where is the picture from a webcam site? please make it more clear.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Ive seen rns-081. It has some great parts and weird parts. This is spec-b I haven't seen spec-a.

Nozomi does a lot of french kissing the other girl which i think is a first. and sucks her nipples. Some slight pussy rubbing as well.

no crotch eating from her.

There was a cum shot in nozomi's mouth but probably fake. Early in the video they used fake dick, but then switched to real dick.

The best part was a real cum shot that landed on the guys stomach as Nozomi peed in his mouth. This was real cum that Nozomi touched and rubbed with here fingers.

Overall a weird video because of the slow motion and the heavy mosaic they used. No idea if the direct blue ray is the same mosiac.

Nozomi titties looked smaller but her ass looked bigger.

mpv-shot0001.jpg

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006
Anyone know what's going on with the Nice Clinic dvd? It was supposed to release at the end of May, but it disappeared from the online stores.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
unreal her first real lesbian, we are so close to hardcore with dudes now. look at the size of the dildo she was taking! massive!

EPa54eVUwAA-Y4k

Can anyone confirm that she got penetrated ? Any screencap out there?

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
yep, looking more and more likey her first sex on camera is going to be lesbian sex, and not boy girl.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
i know her sister got penetrated with real dick but she never has right? do you think that old guy actually sticks it in in this vid? would be the most terrible guy to jack off to fucking nozomi.

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006
So they're already releasing another Nice Clinic movie through the blog before even releasing the first one to retailers. I've been waiting months.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
So they're already releasing another Nice Clinic movie through the blog before even releasing the first one to retailers. I've been waiting months.
if they opened up a fc2 store they would make so much money. fc2 takes american cards. i honestly dont know how king runs a businesss being this bad of manager. Unless it's just a front or advertising for something else.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
ivr read rumors around that Nozomi has shot av and it will be with digital arc. they also released some av with that tattooed girl so it might be true.

Reactions: lpcs1

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
if they opened up a fc2 store they would make so much money. fc2 takes american cards. i honestly dont know how king runs a businesss being this bad of manager. Unless it's just a front or advertising for something else.
idk man. living in Japan and seeing how much company executives tend to spend on hostess clubs and luxury prostitutes firsthand I'd say Nozomi probably makes a decent amount of money without having to deal with horny livevideo users begging to see more for less. even in low-class Kyabakura it's not uncommon to spend $2000 in a single night, and that's far from the level she's operating in.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
idk man. living in Japan and seeing how much company executives tend to spend on hostess clubs and luxury prostitutes firsthand I'd say Nozomi probably makes a decent amount of money without having to deal with horny livevideo users begging to see more for less. even in low-class Kyabakura it's not uncommon to spend $2000 in a single night, and that's far from the level she's operating in.
Not the live stream part. Just the video part. It is so easy. Add the video and buy with card. Seems all cards work as well. Stream or download. No discs that are almost impossible to!buy.

Reactions: emeraldweapon

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008