Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
anyone know about the buy group still going? would love to chip in for spec A and spec B of the lesbian release.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
I follow jwmma, so knew about her. I've seen her before in hardcore av. She is aggressive and likes sex. It might be Nozomi's choice. Lesbians usually like strong girls to fuck them. We can only dream to have a lesbian with her sister. at least a good make out session and titty suck. would sell so well.

snowtiger702

Mar 31, 2007
Yes better to see lesbian things than endless fake cumshots. But even better it would be with non tattooed girl like Yuna Otomo or Sakura Manami, even Mei Kanzaki.

i've noticed in the videos that the guys cum in her mouth first and then quickly use the fake stuff. you'll see her eye brows begin to furrow when the guy begins to cum seconds before they use the fake stuff.
in some scenes you can clearly see her either spit out the real cum seconds before the fake stuff hits her or just after, when her mouth is closed and no fake stuff goes in, she then spits out the real load she was holding in her mouth.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
yeah Nozomi doesnt seem to like cum at all, from all the videos, I think only one real cum shot came from her giving a hand job and it landed on her leg.

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006

anon420ftw

Jun 24, 2016
You could use a 3rd party buyer like https://www.whiterabbitexpress.com/
They will buy your items from Japanese retailers and ship them to you. You can have them purchase the DVD's from here. http://www.dondetch.com/idol/ip/%8D%82%93c%82%CC%82%BC%82%DD/list.html
There are additional fees this way so a $60 DVD could end up costing about $80. I've looked everywhere and haven't found a retailer with her DVD's that ships internationally, so a site like White Rabbit might be the only option.

And digital? I mean, c'mon guys. It's 2020. For Blu-ray I could understand because of the large file size, but even a dual layer full DVD wouldn't be more than 8GB. I'm not the type to need the box art to display on my shelf and show off to all of my friends. All I need is a digital retailer that than can accommodate an English speaker and deal in US currency, or convert my $ to ¥

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
it's almost impossible, because nice-age doesnt sell on any of the big digital platforms, not even fc2 which is setup for small users. the best you can do is import the physical disk which costs way too much money or go the pirate route and buy it digitally from someone who ripped it and encoded it.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Bad enough her co-star is that ugly; they had to get an annoying man involved, too. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

anon420ftw

Jun 24, 2016
it's almost impossible, because nice-age doesnt sell on any of the big digital platforms, not even fc2 which is setup for small users. the best you can do is import the physical disk which costs way too much money or go the pirate route and buy it digitally from someone who ripped it and encoded it.

That would be ideal... Point me in that direction! This used to be the place, but unfortunately the nozomi stream has dried up

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
That would be ideal... Point me in that direction! This used to be the place, but unfortunately the nozomi stream has dried up
i dont know exactly where yet. but last time I talked about this all the posts got deleted so it's best just to forget about it. A buy group or something similar will have to be setup outside the forum,

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Reactions: yuumi_fan