Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Nozomi has been busy since her early teens, although she debuted at the tender age of 11!
Both Kingdom and GOD used her for a bunch of features that can easily still be downloaded if even at poor quality…
After her sister "graduated" from the idol industry and possibly married "King" and founded nice-age. She quickly joined the roster. Pumping out many releases every year after its inception. She's still very active and has a large following.
Nozomi.jpg

Last edited:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
:exhausted: Following her sisters footsteps! I wonder what their actual ages are by now?
Now is the time for a twincest IV from Kingdom.

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Nice!

twincest!!! That's the first time I've heard that GJ! Great
new word for me.. Nice effort here interest007. Forgive me and correct me
if I'm wrong, but I think that movie youmeus bought
and posted for us was Miku's first 'topless' vid. AFAIK she's never done nude.
I say, lucky for us if she does nude or AV, it'll be censored (pixelated).
So we really never see it, so we can fool ourselves into thinking it was just acting.

I'd like to help gather the links for your Miku thread..

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
scorres, you're right about that being her first real topless, although there was exposure in the last video, I think.
If you want to work on the Miku thread, please do. I've noticed your name from good posts before.

Also, a general note for this thread: There isn't more information or things about these girls, is there? I'm surprised by that. Like with AkB theres AKBINGO and things, there was an interview for Rina Nakanishi when she AV'd, and there are a couple of game shows etc for Ai Shinozaki, but as far as this kind of thing goes, I don't think there is anything for girls like Nozomi Takada etc. Or maybe it's just because my Japanese is too poor to really read Japanese sources....

jabez

Apr 27, 2008
guess miku and nozomi are in together!!!:nosebleed::nosebleed::
GTRB-004_l.jpg

Reactions: Smoothly

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Can they even do that? I mean they're biological sisters right? This is borderline incest.

krusty69

Dec 3, 2009
It might be that their consenting adults now and it's not like there having babies together!:pandalaugh:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Is this my dream finally coming true? :please:
Also, there's loads of videos with sisters getting it on; it's a sexy grey area.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I think on her twitter she said something about the end of being a teen, or something, but I mean I can't believe her DOB we've been given all these years is correct when she's been showing the goods for a couple years.

Reactions: 1 person

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I think she is now either 19 or 20 already. Supposedly 19 with her known DOB, but as Glassjaw said... Hard to believe sometimes.