nick names

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
okay sence we're all new here and some of you have long names * points to mine <.< * i was wondering if maybe there is a shorter fourm of addressing someone. like for me i guess fzero or something like that lol.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Using "Great Lord Denamic" ([noparse]Great Lord Denamic[/noparse]) to refer to me will suffice.
But males generally tend to stick with just "Denamic", which is fine.
Only females I have recognize as worthy may address me as anything else.

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
call me the "fo sho shizzle the dizzle fizzle fo hizzle mac da dizzle hizzle da-dizzle daddy"

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
sure thing, fo sho shizzle the dizzle fizzle fo hizzle mac da dizzle hizzle da-dizzle daddy...

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
You know, I have a funny story.

Today I was walking in the mall, and someone calls out to me "Pedo!" so I turn around EXTREMELY surprised thinking that someone from the forums recognized who I was. (Since that's what most everyone calls me, right?)

But it actually turned out to be one of my long lost friends!

People used to call me Pedo when I was a kid too. But that's a story for another time. ;)

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
OPB: Pedobear
Today I was walking in the mall, and someone calls out to me "Pedo!" so I turn around EXTREMELY surprised thinking that someone from the forums recognized who I was. (Since that's what most everyone calls me, right?)

the closest thing to that is when people who know my by my art name call me stone! heehee...