Newbie Poster Questions

pron0192

May 25, 2008
Hi, first-time poster here, I've already gone through the "Forum Rules and Regulations" and a couple threads in the "Announcements" forum and I hope you guys could help me answer few questions regarding posting especially in the "Hentai Downloads" forum.

1)This one's probably taboo but alot of threads/posts(both old and new) contains content from DLsite which is against the rules (DO NOT UPLOAD: list). But then again DLsite's one of the most popular platform among doujin circles.

2) About the Banned Filehosters, is filefactory really banned? I was hoping to include it as a mirror since I've been using it as a free user for a while now and I haven't encountered any of the issues mentioned in that thread.

3) Is it better to create one large thread or to post a new one for every title?

4) Is alright to PM the mods for more questions(especially in the "Hentai Downloads" forum)?

Thanks, that's pretty much everything for now.

Offtopic:
It's kinda funny that the mods updated the rules at one thread but then forgot the other related threads in the "Announcements", like this one:

"Rule #12: cash links - banned links" but rule #12 in "Forum Rules and Regulations" is about beastiality.

Hmmm... furry fans and sucker baits, what are the odds... :nou:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
1)This one's probably taboo but alot of threads/posts(both old and new) contains content from DLsite which is against the rules (DO NOT UPLOAD: list). But then again DLsite's one of the most popular platform among doujin circles.

DLsite stuff can be posted (But stuff from Pixy, Lilith, Valkyrie++, Ani-An, ZIZ-Entertainment is still banned)

2) About the Banned Filehosters, is filefactory really banned? I was hoping to include it as a mirror since I've been using it as a free user for a while now and I haven't encountered any of the issues mentioned in that thread.

Were does it say filefactory is banned

3) Is it better to create one large thread or to post a new one for every title?

What section

4) Is alright to PM the mods for more questions(especially in the "Hentai Downloads" forum)?

Yes

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Hentai Downloads, probably more on hentai games

either way would work in
Hentai Game Downloads
Hentai Image Downloads
Hentai Anime Downloads
3D Hentai Anime Downloads

And single title threads in
Hentai Manga Downloads
Hentai Doujin Downloads
Hentai Manga Magazines

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hello newbie from 2008. :pandalaugh:

It is true we have banned all DLsite material for a while, but we never got a complain directly from them. We had a DMCA from the Lilith/Pixy group, and banned all DLsite material as a preventive measure, but now anything except Lilith/Pixy productions is tolerated.

pron0192

May 25, 2008
Survived to Japan

total-overdose_1.jpg

From Strasbourg to Mexico... and now Japan!

34n1gfs.jpg

loithuxua

May 8, 2010
I come here to download torrents? My Q is how to get fastest download speed from the forum? Is it necessary to seed for as long as I can after download completed? Any specific rules of this forum for torrent downloaders? Thanks